• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
WHAT!
Aww, way to disappoint. :mad:
Let me guess, next you're going to say that SasukeBowser doesn't use Sasuke ether or something crazy like that.
How about them Wind Waker Links?

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Ok guys PR is going to do a combo vid. And Im in it. I get to choose a song for my part. I want it to be from majoras mask but I cant seem to find something fitting for a combo vid. Please help.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
you guys know what the world records are for teh home run bat thing? just curious XD

What are your high scores on home run?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
VietGeek probably doesn't use Geek in Brawl, so hes being hypothetical. >=(

And its for mindgames, obv. <_<
You definitely meant hypoclitical
lolengrish

Needs to be moar upbeat
this@everything imo. You know life sucks when you're considered weird for smiling in public by your whole city. And when you "have ADHD" but your brother is more hyper than you are even when you're not on your meds.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No one noticed it, Moth! :mad:

I could have gotten away with it. ;_;

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I actually like the boat rides in Wind Waker, it was an interesting way to travel.

T. Link is so awesome, I made him one of my mains and dropped Lucario as a main to a secondary. The little guy has a lot of tricks which is something I like more so than a straight forward character with practically no tech skill.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Toon Link isnt easy to use at all. Thats probably why there arent many Toon Link players. The amount of mindgames/variations of his proyectiles is enough to discourage anyone from learning him. But yeah, TL is just AWESOME.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Toon Link isnt easy to use at all. Thats probably why there arent many Toon Link players. The amount of mindgames/variations of his proyectiles is enough to discourage anyone from learning him. But yeah, TL is just AWESOME.
I know he isn't easy to use. It's well worth it though. Mindgames and tech skill is what separates the good players from the mediocre or bad players. Which is one of the reason's why melee was so amazing, and cause of the fact that I mained Link in melee, and some projectile strategies are identical in both games.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I really wish I got into melee so I'm not so lost in the nostalgia these days.

I missed the whole competitive thing that went on with that game... ._.

Ok guys PR is going to do a combo vid. And Im in it. I get to choose a song for my part. I want it to be from majoras mask but I cant seem to find something fitting for a combo vid. Please help.
Wait what? A PR combo video?! Sigh... if I were only in the tournament scene, I probably would've had a part in it.

:(

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Hi Hi, Toon Link's. Sorry for the intrusion but I'd like to ask a quick question.

So I was messing around in training mode with DI stuff and I came across something interesting. I was practicing DI'ing out of Toon Link's Fsmash when I accidently Dsmash'd and got the same results. Upon TDIing it Up and Jumping the moment the first hit connected I just popped upward and did not get dragged into the second hit. I thought I may have just jumped early or something like that but upon further testing I did find that I was able to TDI+Jump and escape the Dsmash. This effectively stops TL's Dsmash Ledge Gimp from 0%, although I don't know if that is a very practical tactic to use as TL.

I just wanted to know if any of you knew about this before I went all ZOMG NU DIZCOVRE all over your boards. Thanks for your time.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Well, I think theres 2 possible reasons:

1. You jumped too early and were in the air: If TL's Dsmash hits an airborne opponent, they just pop up. (Yes, its ********).
2. Idk what happened and you can now escape the Dsmash gimp. :D

Metatitan

Smash Master
The weirdest thing happened in tourny, I was playing this really campy *** tl (I think he was piss-scared of going offensive) and brinstar ate him for the final stock. I thought it was hysterical but he probly didn't think it was funny. Any ideas on what happened to this kid?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He got ***** and spent his winning on Snickers which he gave to his brother.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yeah that's what I thought at first. xD
I just went back and tested it some more and that doesn't seem to be the case. Looks like you can escape it.
I'll do a formal video or something later.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
He probably killed him self. Good job.

anyway...

Is Tl really considered that hard to use? :S

maybe I am just used to him.
On another note, my least favorite match up changed from diddy to Marth. the marth might not be so annoying if every other marth I had played wasn't a scrub, idunno..

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You do know I was playing super-campy because I'm trying to reach Santi status, right? >.>
Because he quit. =(
Hence the Red TL and "i69" tag.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Well, thats Wifi. It's supposed to be dumb. =P

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I did here last weekend at low hobo I won't be seeing Santi around for a while. he will be missed. Now there is only Jerm and I ( which means there is only Jerm, Tournament standing wise lol ). I bet you he will sneek up randomly before summers end and everyone will cream there pants once more.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I never go on the Tink boards btw but have you guys noticed how many viewers you have on the boards? 249 and counting. I don't understand :?

Top Bottom