• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
First impressions of Sm4sh Toon Link was he was trash. Laggy Zair, bair, damage number nerfs across the board.

But with the new bomb throw cancel tech he's back and imo even better. Smooth gameplay again and very satisfying when you get your bomb techs Bomber. Get on it, really fun.

Any toon links still here should consider coming to the Toon link Sm4sh board. It's slightly more active then here, barely :p

Last edited:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Is it just me or does TL have like 100x's more mobility in Smash 4 than Brawl? And I will try to learn those bomb techs. Right now I'm just enjoying myself breaking in the game with all the characters I'm having fun with, while also trying to unlock everyone.

HyLeN

Smash Rookie
NNID
HyLendaBess
3DS FC
5155-3262-7849
Let's see a toonlink challenge boards. Only other TL i've played in sm4ash is Lunchables.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Huh, the title here reminds me of this character here:

Neat.
:196:

Last edited:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Lol it's an ollld meme. As you can tell by the page count this **** was spammed to death.

That was like 10 years ago D: time flies

Top Bottom