• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
? Zange-chan everyone! It's been a while hasn't it? But I've finally awoken from my beauty sleep! ?
It's really sad that not all dreams can come true...there are rules to this thread. ;_; I...I was kinda surprised myself...having just gotten out of bed and all, tee-hee ?
Rules:
More restrictions may be added if necessary! ?
Well...I don't know what else to say...Err...
only 100 ? for a fortune! Who knows? ? You may find yourself in a tempest of love tonight! ?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This is a good idea.
Relevant post? o.O
Whats Idoun, Viet?

Ahh, I miss these times so much. =(

Still miss these times so much. ;_;

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
I have one-sasuke, why are your combo vid titles of toon link all variations of sad/depressing emotional themes?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Those were the 3 phases of my life so far. =P

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Has anyone read the Legend of Zelda: Link's Log Book manga at www.onemanga.com ? For anyone who's played through Wind Waker, I find it to be really awesome. It's basically a four panel gag manga for the game, and it's pretty charming and amusing. Link is especially funny in it, and it only strengthened my desire to main and do my best with Toon Link. Check it out, guys. =D

zaf

Smash Lord
Hey everyone i have a great idea!!!! XD Since sonic fire is eager to see santi's new combo video, i say we help santi speed things up. But in a different sense.

I suggest we make a toon link forum combo video. A combo video with all of the best combo's and moments of the very best toons.

discuss

btw i suggest this thread get stickied o.o

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
Haha I'm making my own combo vid atm. It should be about 5 minutes long atm and in the end it'll be around 6. My capture card is little bit messed up though so it'll still take a week or two.

zaf

Smash Lord
Can anyone recommend me a good external capture card / wire ? One that will work and is relatively cheap?

Mine no longer seems to work with my laptop.

Santi

Smash Lord
Hey everyone i have a great idea!!!! XD Since sonic fire is eager to see santi's new combo video, i say we help santi speed things up. But in a different sense.

I suggest we make a toon link forum combo video. A combo video with all of the best combo's and moments of the very best toons.

discuss

btw i suggest this thread get stickied o.o
ooo

ultimate toon video.....

sounds awesome

My video is almost done :D
:D
:D

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone read the Legend of Zelda: Link's Log Book manga at www.onemanga.com ? For anyone who's played through Wind Waker, I find it to be really awesome. It's basically a four panel gag manga for the game, and it's pretty charming and amusing. Link is especially funny in it, and it only strengthened my desire to main and do my best with Toon Link. Check it out, guys. =D
Thanks for that Yuki ^_^. In the beginning TL's desire for soup had me lol'ing xD.

TLMarth

Smash Ace
Lol soup
Also I like the zair-bomb throw- upsmash thingy you did in one of your matches, VietGeek

Stoo99

Smash Cadet
dsmash glitch is awesome 8D
I was playing a MK on corneria and was stood on the very right hand side facing in and shooting grounded arrows. his whorenado and drill rush got cancelled by arrows, so the only way he could approach me was to swoop in which I just shielded and then dmashed him for the kill

:D:D:D:D:D

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice

Crank

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys consider TL an easy character to play? Theres a noob on another site that I go to that keeps saying that TL is one of the easiest characters to play in tournaments. I highly disagree.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Can anyone recommend me a good external capture card / wire ? One that will work and is relatively cheap?

Mine no longer seems to work with my laptop.
Get a dazzle DVD recorder
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSi...azzle+Video+Archiving/Dazzle+DVD+Recorder.htm
Do you guys consider TL an easy character to play? Theres a noob on another site that I go to that keeps saying that TL is one of the easiest characters to play in tournaments. I highly disagree.
That person is an idiot.
No

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Man, I wish Sothe was part of Brawl. He could have his Whisper outfit(for those who have actually seen/played the game like me. )

TL was an easy character for me to use IN GENERAL. Tourny wise, I haven't used him. The first tourny I went to this past July, I used PT all the way, which I used for 3 whole matches and then got bumped off by a good Lucas player, but this coming up one I'm going to throw in my Bombing skills to see how I do.

zaf

Smash Lord
not at all, toon link is far harder to pick up then mk or marth for that matter. Two top sword chars.

i knew this wasnt anything to do with capture cards, but i went anyways and lol'd.
haha, btw i added u to aim.

Dammmm $50 is quite a lot for a capture card no? Ill check around the local pc stores and if there is nothing ill get this then.
thanks

-

also, can someone link me to a good site full of toon link images and what not. I need to create some new sigs with ps with the toon in them.

Anyone who wants me to make em one, just ask me and describe what you want

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Dammmm $50 is quite a lot for a capture card no? Ill check around the local pc stores and if there is nothing ill get this then.
thanks
No!
I for mine for like $100!
Its on sale. -_- lol

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
What could have been:
Zelda
Shiek

I just realized right now that Toon Link is going to become top tier.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's not him as a woman.
It's Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik. -_-

Tetra

It could have all been one charecter too!
With 2 transformations! =(
GAHHH!
would have been my secondary. -_-"

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Don't use her in stamina mode. Always getting knocked out right when you need her. <_< Dumb *****.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Most of the other charecter threads have frame data.
>_>
Why don't we?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Aww oh well.

----> Don't challenge me as Bowser. <----

just watch it.

Also, us TL users should use Up-B more. It'll help get rid of the move decay of other moves.
Just somethin to think about.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
I assume you mean OOS as a punishment, right? I always found that to be a little risky.

Top Bottom