• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Ok, lets analyze aerial upb...

cons:
* Can be SDI'd.= horrible for toon link. Puts him in a very risky situation.
* Can be avoided all together if the opponent knows how to airdodge >_>= horrible position for toon link since he will land with lag and get punished :/.
* Has poor range.
* Anybody can see it from a mile away.

Pros:
*Can kill bad opponents that dont know how to DI...

Conclusion: The move is horrible. BAd bad bad and should never be used. :mad:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ant, you have your way of playing.
Let others play how they want to.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
Ok, lets analyze aerial upb...

cons:
* Can be SDI'd.= horrible for toon link. Puts him in a very risky situation.
* Can be avoided all together if the opponent knows how to airdodge >_>= horrible position for toon link since he will land with lag and get punished :/.
* Has poor range.
* Anybody can see it from a mile away.

Pros:
*Can kill bad opponents that dont know how to DI...

Conclusion: The move is horrible. BAd bad bad and should never be used. :mad:
*It's actually pretty hard to do this, especially since it's a relatively unused move so nobody is conditioned to it
*So can pretty much every other move, and if you hit with the last part you'll get back to the stage unharmed
*Not really, plus you move vertically a lot when using it so it has good reach
*which is why you hit with the beginning of it

also, I use it either towards the top of the screen so it kills up high, or I aim for an edge-guarding opponent instead of going for the ledge with it (which caught Boss [and many other pro players] by surprise twice so it can't be bad).

Basically I've used it a lot lately and had good success. You can't just throw it out there and hope an opponent will run into it like you can with a couple other moves, but it's good

also if you miss, TL's DI is too good

Lobos

Smash Master
I get kills with upb all the time.....in teams lol I rather not do it during singles......but in freindlies yes all the time because it makes me laugh

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I actually used arial up B twice in friendlies, against a snake. And it killed once, and I got away safely after hitting him the second time. I use it on snake some times cause they are usually in the position for it.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Fine fine.. I'll go purple again. I was always a green TL/link user, but I went purple because its my gf's favorite color. But I started to miss the green.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Oh back in the days where I was shunned for such thoughts, but continued to use them anyway.

Top Bottom