• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
his shadow is taking the path of bawrl.

he made the smart choice and is not playing it.

pretty simple imo

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That was a nice game. I'm glad I was able to find it a while back.

Who would Viet's shadow be though?

Hyro

Smash Lord
So all TL mains now use outset TL :/. I thought i was the only outset TL main :(. *gets uber depressed* (LOL)
My favorites are...FDTL, Pajama TL, Skull Kid TL and Magic Armor TL....Magic Armor is tooooo beastly.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My textures:
Twilight TL
Magic Armor TL
Fierce Deity TL
Outset TL
Goku TL
Brown sleeves i kept the same. =)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's too low.
Go away and play you're simple character. lolz

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Hahahaha, I've actually always thought Toon Link was vastly underrated. And had a feeling that it was only a matter of time until his rankings jumped. Part of that is because I play a good TL very often.

But, these early rankings can be deceiving. Not too much data has been inputted yet so don't be surprised if he falls a bit on Ankoku's next update.

Marth is not simple >=(

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Agreed marth is definetely not that simple. :/ He requires a lot of spacing. I used to play him but the attitude of the marth boards got me away from marth little by little. Its almost like EL is their god or something :/. *Still dislikes marth boards a lot*

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
You don't like the Marth boards? We're so friendly :o

Nah some of us can be a bit rough around the edges but once you get to know them they're all really cool people. Lol about EL, I mean he is very knowledgeable and I respect him, but thats about as far as it goes for me. Same with most of the members there.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This needs more activity, man.

Bengals you're sig doesn't even look cool.

TraiPhorce9001

Smash Cadet
Kid Goku TL is top tier. :O
My texture hacks are Twilight TL, Skull Kid TL, Outset TL, Kid Goku TL, Spirit Tracks TL, and FDTL.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Sasuke: My sig is amazing :D

Toon Link being the victim is just a coincidence. The kill was flat out **** and I would have posted it no matter who it was =3

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The first 3 seconds he didn't even try to recover
He didn't hold right during the boomerang pulling him in
He didn't fast fall to grab the ledge before Link.

Bad game play is bad.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Seriously. xD Why did he UpB from that position?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He could have taken the Nair and lived. (Which didn't look like he'd get hit by in that position)

The sad part is hes still winning.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
He was attempting to land on the little egg platform. Possibly to avoid getting tether hogged or edgeguarded (Link has a pretty solid edgeguarding game, mind you). It's possible that he didn't fastfall because he had a chance at making it back onto the stage and didn't wanna risk getting edgehogged. It's also possible that wi-fi messed up his timing. Regardless, it's a nice kill. No need to get all technical about it. Pretty much anything in this game can be avoided with better play, people make mistakes and people capitalize. That's just how it works.

And why is it sad that he is still winning...?

Hyro

Smash Lord
He was attempting to land on the little egg platform. Possibly to avoid getting tether hogged or edgeguarded (Link has a pretty solid edgeguarding game, mind you). It's possible that he didn't fastfall because he had a chance at making it back onto the stage and didn't wanna risk getting edgehogged. It's also possible that wi-fi messed up his timing. Regardless, it's a nice kill. No need to get all technical about it. Pretty much anything in this game can be avoided with better play, people make mistakes and people capitalize. That's just how it works.

And why is it sad that he is still winning...?
He's saying that toon link played baaad but you were playing even worse.

But I liked it. I love gale boomerang kills, their so flashy <3

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
It's not fair to assess his whole performance from one moment in the game. But yea gale boomerang is really cool =)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
But I liked it. I love gale boomerang kills, their so flashy <3
That's not...
But it can't...
no. 0_o

Brawl != flashy
Gale Boomerang + Smash == Brawl

I take it you have not watched a Melee video, walking is flashier in Melee than anything done in Brawl. >_>
please realize that I'm not completely serious here. <_<

Seriously, that gif is uninteresting. How did this topic become this big anyways?
Silly Toon Link boards. :/

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954

Toon Link #10!?

I don't buy it. Toon Link still sucks.
When the hell did TL get enough players for that to happen? :confused:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Lobos just reports the top ranking TLs, i think.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Whats more interesting is how I made it, but I won't go into that >.>
I have no doubt in that. <_<
Rutger- basically its just Quivo, chip, jerm, jash, hyro and me in those placings lol.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense.
Wish I could say the same though, seems I don't care enough to go to many tournaments, at least not when they're all an hour and a half away and my current record is crap.
It'd be nice to start going to tourneys often though, maybe I'll figure something out. :/

Lobos

Smash Master
Lobos just reports the top ranking TLs, i think.
I did for 2 weeks and haven't in awhile :psycho: sometimes when I place top 8 myself lol but I haven't been to a tournament in 2 weeks and I don't think im going to any at all in july (OTAKON!!!)....But I will be back in action in august getting TL higher lol

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
I've consistently gone either 3-2 or 2-2 in every tournament I've played (so generally either 17th or 13th). But I just bought a wii, so now I'll be able to actually practice between tournaments, so this fall there will be a lot more top8 placements for TL in Massachusetts.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Have any of you guys ever compared Toon Link to Flapjack?

Y'know... Flapjack from the Misadventures of Flapjack.

I can't help but picture... TL screaming Adventure after winning and doing his little victory pose.

and doing Flapjack's laugh.

Top Bottom