• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
psh i've been doing it since 1/31/08. then i got good so i stopped. then i got better so i started again.

it's a vicious cycle

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Viet... umm I was the first one to start doing that. I remember telling you guys about it and how you said it was a stupid thing to do.
Then you started doing it.

I think you're confused. Fox did the SMS stuff.

Next you'll be saying I didn't start the bomb drop thing. >_>

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
Sasuke in the end we're all tinks fighting for one thing.

MK's sword.

We want that sword. It's the sword of dreams...of wishes...

It's the Sword of Brawl.

With that sword you can both create and destroy Brawls...

pretty amazing imo.
this, and the ability to falcon punch

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
once again, the name drop attracted me to the toon link boards. however, i don't understand the title at all

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That chair was an eyesore. -_-
But what does it have to do with Toon Link? >_>

How many threads are you remaking Sasuke? There's the new inquiry Thread and you're also working on a new useful links thread, but are there any others.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't plan on making any other then the Useful Links Directory.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
All right.

Probably not much else that could be made anyways, no topic ever seems to last long here. :/

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Wait, stupid me.

I plan on making a guide sometime this summer.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Who's Iron Man?

Anyway, yeah. I'll finish it.
But during the summer, cuz its a BIG project. I plan on just posting the thing while I feel that it's finished, and not as a base thing with little updates.
When I think it's COMPLETELY finished, I'll post it.

But thats in the future, cuz i haven't even started it yet. >_>
I start it next week/ in 2 weeks, if anyones wondering.
Useful links should be started/finished this week if I can get to it between final exams? >_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Fast, i tried to understand that.
I honestly couldn't.

THIS CHAIR
THIS CHAIR
THIS CHAIR

TheFast

Smash Lord
This Chair is spamed in the Train Group. TL's new game Spirit Tracks has a train. Therefor "THIS CHAIR!" is on topic.

When did I become a smash lord >_>

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
woahhhhhh

wtfffff

thats a really weird coincidence. O_O

TheFast

Smash Lord
Its an AWESOME coincidence. If I had the choice (which I do) to replay Wind Waker with somebody that never played it before, or Twilight Princess which I have never played before, than which one should I pick?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
This Chair is spamed in the Train Group. TL's new game Spirit Tracks has a train. Therefor "THIS CHAIR!" is on topic.

When did I become a smash lord >_>
That chair was cut into many different pieces by the character in my avatar. Let it stay dead. :mad:

yeah...
I guess it does have some relevance to TL. In an awkward, twisted sort of way. >_>

I don't know, Twilight Princess was a great game(though some seem to think otherwise. :/) My only complaint was that the enemies never really put up a fight. Since you never played it maybe you should pick TP, but Twilight Princess will take longer than WW so depending on your amount of time to play it may be better to pick WW.

If it was me then I'd pick TP, mainly because I would not have played it yet in this situation.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Rutger using the photoshop method Fanfan told him about ftw

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
And why would WW be bad? Zelda games are never bad ;). I consider TP the worst and it still was great. Oh and I consider TP the worst because I used no fairies and never struggled with it :/.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I say Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game. It doesn't have challenge to it though, which is a downside to it. But it has so much to it, which you can sort of say makes up for it though.

I'd just like a very hard mode for Wind Waker so I can see how truly good I am. ;)

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Smoth- it WAS heartless pika. But homebrew started acting weird with the textures and the texture didnt appear. But i did select heartless pika ;). Still, the topic is my pikachu sux. Discuss that :(.

Your Pika wasn't defensive enough IMO. You should've played cheaper, maybe by spamming your thunder like crazy. That Dsmash looks awesome, use that. Chain grab any chance you get. I don't know.... do anything, just as long as that ****ing penguin dies :mad:.

Just needed to vent. I hate DDDs. A LOT.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Smoth- it WAS heartless pika. But homebrew started acting weird with the textures and the texture didnt appear. But i did select heartless pika ;). Still, the topic is my pikachu sux. Discuss that :(.
O_O

Psychic Moth >_>

Wait, Mothim isn't psychic!

This thread cannot die, so I'll inform you guys of a terrible dream I had last night.

Okay so last night, I had a dream in which Toon Link was doing his Bair all across Battlefield........... ridiculous right? Yeah, well... he WOULDN'T SHUT UP!!!! It was seriously annoying! And he was YELLOW! Seriously, WTF?! I eventually woke up at 6:47 in the morning only to find out that I left my Wii on all night in practice mode, and I didn't even pause. Don't know how that happened. It took me forever to sleep again too, since I could still hear TL's little screams ringing in my head. I'm an insomniac now.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I have an Oni Toon Link texture hack on my Wii.
I feel so pro using it.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

Look at that and tell me you don't want to be looking at that while you play. =)

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
^ I already look like that while I play. In fact, Im the only outset TL. And thats that. IDC what anyone else says. IM THE OUTSET TLINK MAIN!!! GOT THAT? OK <3

Top Bottom