• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
did anyone ever ask zxv how he got so good at melee without going to tournaments before

Gords

Smash Champion
Zxv will be driving from my house and room will depend on whether I get my lisence or not.

Gords

Smash Champion
Well if I get my lisence then I should be able to manage it but scoot will need to be able to get it to teds on Friday.

Also alzi.
If you were interested in going to teds Friday and want a lift call me on Thursday arvo to see if I got my lisence.

thief though that I will be driving through Liverpool/Fairfield around 9-9:30am and will be leaving Teds early around 3-3:30ish.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so shaya... pools huh?
it'd be nice if they were up on wednesday, need a hand doing them?

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I thought Vermy wasn't going, but I can use Ivysaur sort of, better with face-rock and dirtle though. Also to beat ivysaur you don't use down smash you use down air to down air to down air to gimp (with MK that is). With Snake though WATCH OUT razor leaf can blow up grenades SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Draft Thriller Brawl Pools

Pool 1
Daz
Scabe
Fruityman
Shaya
Alzi
Vermy

Pool 2
Gords
Meteor
SummonerAU
Tibs
ILAG
Nicks

Pool 3
PmAn
Amaterasu
Rad
S.D
~Chu~

Pool 4
tedeth
Sieg
Hotdogs
Druckey
Silfa
Zxv

Pool 5
Earl
Melancholy
luke_atyeo
Nova
KEITA

Pool 6
Wolfy
ViVa
J-Birds
Liam
Bjay

Pool 7
Attila
e_alert
Nanda
Toby
Vyse

Pool 8
Stray
swordsaintscoot
C~Dog
testikills
Zero_

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkMBVbEUd7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkMBVbEUd7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Three from each pool would be best imo. 24 man bracket with highest seed getting the bye is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom