• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wiis [15] - Shaya, Melancholy, JBirds, C~Dog, Toby., SummonerAU, Nova/Druckey, ViVa, Australian Capital Territory, S.D, LeishaChu, Zero_
Gamecubes [3] - Shaya, unreon, S.D
Brawl [15] - Shaya, Melancholy, JBirds, C~Dog, Toby., SummonerAU, Nova/Druckey, ViVa, Australian Capital Territory, S.D, LeishaChu, Zero_
Melee [13] - Shaya, Melancholy, JBirds, C~Dog, Toby., unreon [NTSC], SummonerAU, Nova/Druckey, Australian Capital Territory [1 NTSC], S.D, Zero_

Televisions [13] - Shaya, Toby., unreon, Druckey, Australian Capital Territory, S.D, Zero_

16 Televisions would be the -ultimate- goal.
Id say more than that would be over kill so yeah :3.
BUT IF WE HAVE MORE THAN WE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE GUARANTEED FRIENDLY/RECREATIONAL TELEVISIONS.

From xbox 360 Perfect Dark to duelist pro.
:D

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Luke - Lol, snap :laugh:

Toby - Ok, under your advice I'm bringing my Wii :p As for the MM.... I am like the lowest ranked Brawl player in existence :urg:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
16 televisions = 2 tvs per pool for brawl (good), or nearly 3 tvs for each pool for melee.
Will also allow both brawl doubles / melee doubles to run on saturday [I wish to start the brackets for both, not finish the entire thing on Saturday]

a +2 would mean one guaranteed friendly tv for the opposite game being played at a time. Second can be for whoever has the most awesome party game available (Perfect Dark? all those kewky sonic games ricky has? etc etc)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also is anyone able to bring a projector?

At the moment CAO is bringing one which will be used for watching matches.
A second one for showing brackets/matches needing to be played would be extremely helpful.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
I may be a noob, but even I know Toby has one of the best Pokemon Trainers in the country :p

Hmmm... I get to pick your character...... Ok - you're on :D

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I may be a noob, but even I know Toby has one of the best Pokemon Trainers in the country :p
You only know that because I just told you.
Anyway just get Toby to solo Ivy and pick MK and point the yellow stick down a lot.
Actually don't it's Toby...
Ugh @ this migraine. :@

Edit: YEAAAHS AT PERFECT DARK. ^___________^

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@Shaya: A computer monitor for dual screening with a laptop can be just as effective as a projector for Bracket showing. Get a 22'' or something!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
THE best pokemon trainer in the country, and one of the best in the world.
however, ivysaur is quite possibly the worst character in the history of videogames.

Gords

Smash Champion
Just to clarify Shaya.

The EA, ZXV, Gords combination will have a minimum of 4 tvs and a maximum of 8 TVs.

The final total depends on

1. Wheter or not I get my lisence Thursday.
And
2. The venue is open for drop offs Friday and pick ups Monday.

EA and I will have our wiis and brawl melée and I assume ZXV will too.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Note: I will be desperately searching for money matches on both days!

I'll be recording all of these matches, so if you want to:

Prove you can beat me

OR

Get some matches recorded

OR

Get super mega ultra feedback from some random PT player

Definitely come have a money match with me <3 <3 <3

I don't care about the amount :bee:
$500 but only if u use ivy only?

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there for Melee doubles with Pat! Cant make Sunday :(, work wouldnt gimmie the day off... Pretty pissed off asked for the day off a long time ago... Gonna quit next weekend... The final straw has been broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom