• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Drucke$ha
My M$N i$ being $hit.
I blame 7.
Anyway am I all ok to stay with you from Thursday afternoon (I arrive at about 3 - 5 pm, I''ll double check when I can be ****ed to Monday afternoon.
I leave at roughly the same time.
If not **** you and I'm not coming. Sidewards V, Back$laSh, three.
I'll pay you $$$ (probs $50 in total) for picking me up and dropping me off at the airport.
Also $ave up ca$h, we're gonna have a bla$t at the Ca$ino on Sunday night after we watch the finals.
AND don't forget I have the $exy XBLA of Perfect Dark; Perfect Agent Co-op kgothx!
I've done none of the missions on Perfect in split screen co-op yet because my brother $uck$ Ke$ha'$ toenail$.

Edit: lol I just had a memory of Melbourne's epic hailstorm which flooded the poker zone.
Epic loarls right there with Cao. <3

I have a gambling problem.
And probably several mental conditions.
Oh well.
At least I'm not $hannon Droll or Mi$$y Higgin$.
Ugh at those two; rat poision would satisfy me with thosse two seditious novelty parachuting wolves.
WHAT ABOUT YOU THEN DROLLFACE??? WUZAAT? YOU'RE DEAD??? TOO MUCH RAT POISON? BA HAR HARDY HAI HUHNHURAH!.
And Pi$$yn
Higgin'$, I challenge you to sing anything that does not require an overbearing bung on pseudo Australian accent. *****.
I H8 her, innfact I'm tired now.
Bye....... ^_^

druckey

Smash Apprentice
$ $ $ $ $ $ $
Yes.

Also, for anybody worthy out there, I am good to host another person. Apply now. Terms and conditions apply.

==================================

In other news..............

<3 Vistaprint's free t-shirt offer

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Read my edit please,
I once held a gun.
I was paranoid I was going to shoot someone (despite it not being loaded).
Come to think of it, I'd like to shoot a lot of people, except jail bores me.
I'm such a cowardly biatchasorous.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Dude..... how much of the opiates have you had today? >__________>

And yes, everything is still good... except your current "strangeness" >_< heh

Nova

Banned via Warnings
God.
Cao is awesome and all, and I understand he's just doing his job and is better than any of you....
But which one of you pu$$ies actually reported my post for "inappropriate content" (the gun one).

Man up, ffs I was clearly joking.
W/E though. Maybe Cao's trying to get this topic back on topic. :D
BUT if anyone actually DID take offense to that post, choke on a minty you prehistoric bushpig.

Smash related: I'm gonna use Roy in Melee, and fail. :p

Sieg

Smash Champion
IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

EDIT: It wasn't actually me.

Also how good is my Deep blue colour? Isn't it nice?

I'll probably use Falcon and fail. But I've already realised I'm going to fail, so I might POWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEER with Samus.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I need to change my colour.
I like red and all but I want to be a hideous green colour. :d

I'm capped for one day this year and it's the most annoying day to be capped on. Meh.

Also Sieg I love you for no reason.

Alzi

Smash Master
How do you think i feel Nova when people reported some of my post as minor spam when they clearly wern't. People who report are probally those who wish they could be a mod so they report and act all good in order to get that status. But you seem to already have it START SENDING INFRACTIONS. (lol love april fools on smashboards)

I'm going to be writing down it's adress now since tommorow i will be in Sydney so if anything changes there will be a 95% chance i will know about it. I will be attending both days entering brawl singles and doubles only.

Just double checking the address someone please confirm even though i know it is right but still.

Address:
549 Gardeners Road, Mascot NSW 2020

?

Good luck to everyone and i hope to see you all there also Shaya i am loving that meal list they have there.

Alzi

Smash Master
April fools.

Some of you guys actually suit being Moderators imo. ;)

Anyway someone confirm the adress for me and tell me if it's all good.

Alzi

Smash Master
I wanted red since it will suit with my avatar and will make me look more bad ***.

Leisha you are going to thriller right? In that case in memory of Trill ROB DITTOS.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Chu is the Queen of Rob Alzi.
She will Chu your Rob up and spit the bolts at your head.
God good Friday is boring....

Alzi

Smash Master
I hope scabe utterly destroys everyone at Thriller with his Link and Leisha comes 2nd with her rob and starts a rob era were everyone uses rob then with Silfia coming 3rd with his awesome DK.

Luke too bad you got a ugly coloured name with a bad user title. Unlike me i got a bright yellow to show how wonderful i am. ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
A fat ugly raper. :p

Also in Sydney are there any stores that sell legit nintendo plushies / figurines if you know any could you plese tell me and where it is located as i might be close to that area when i go out shopping and if i am i will know what the store is called and were it's located exactly.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I don't even know what the **** a young jeezy is.

I had to go look it up and I found out it was some ****ing ******** rapper.

Alzi

Smash Master
PM some stores if you can Leisha? :)

I just remebered one of his songs Sieg the intro has like YOUNG JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY in it thats how i remeber him lol. But yeah rap = gay.

Needs more thriller hype btw have you guys put up the posters?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh really, man thats embarrising, but its fine now since I'm a mod

also its not as embarrasing as knowing who young jeezy is lol, I bet you secretly love him alzi and are listerning to that song right now

Sieg

Smash Champion
Kas won a Black Yoshi plushie that was supposed to be J-Birds, but he was ****** it too hard like all day.

So James just let him have it lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
Over here in perth double doors are everywhere. My house is double door.

But judging by the pic that house's double doors are big. 0_0

Anyway Shaya when will you have info on pools and when brawl singles , doubles start so i know around when to check on a computer while i am there.

S.D

Smash Master
Just a reminder Make sure you bring equipment everyone! Not only TV's but anyone who can bring consoles and COPIES OF THE GAMES please make sure you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom