• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things that just feel awkward/gross

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh yeah that reminds me.

I am hungry and I am too lazy to wait 2 minutes to microwave a Hot Pocket, so I'm going to eat it cold.

I'm not kidding you, I like to eat "Cold Pockets."

MBreeto

Smash Ace
oh my gosh I hate when that happens!!!!
I bought a pack of Aunt Jemima microwave egg, cheese, and sausage biscuits and everything cooked through except for the sausage and it was cold. I gagged. I tried cooking another one and the same **** happened

POKE40

Smash Lord
Things that just feel awkward or gross?

playing brawl.
jk

gross = spoiled cottage cheese
not only are you grossed out. you're disapointed since you're cottage cheese spoiled >:O
same goes with any dip. specially sour cream ):

M.K

Level 55
A horrible feeling is the feeling of when you look to the toiler paper dispenser and *gasp* there is none to be found.
The awkward thing is yelling to your parents/texting your friends to bring you a roll of toilet paper while you helplessly wait on the toilet....

>_>

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
In public pools, they have that really wierd rubber padding in the changing rooms and it feels extremely wierd on your feet...plus usually it's all wet and that just makes it worse.

It's also awkward when you walk into places like the doctor's or dentist's and everyone in the room looks at you for the longest time. Sometimes I'm encouraged to walk up those people (especially kids) look them in the eye, and ask them if they could mind thier own bussiness. Ugh.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Chicken fat creeps me out.

I hate squishing cockroaches. I used to do it before, but last time I did it I heard this big POP sound, and it scared the crap out of me. It was disgusting AND awkward AT THE SAME TIME.

I never sqished a bug again.

I'm actually afraid of bugs ever since I got my first bee sting in the ear.

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
lol bee sting in the ear I hate it when that happens.

I forgot to mention I hate it how things taste wierd after you chew gum.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
- I find it EXTREMELLY disguisting when Im chewing on some kind of meat like a piece of chicken and I feel like a little fragment of a bone in the chewed up food in my mouth. I literally spit the whole thing and and basically lose my appitite.

- I find it extremelly awkward being the center of attention, like in oral presentations, etc.

- Im afraid of seaweed in an ocean its gross...

- It was extremelly awkard when I came out to my mom, omg.

- Steak, or any kind of meat fat is narsty.

- When people burp or fart out loud intentionally without saying anything grosses me out as well..

voomm

Smash Apprentice
Yeah just a few weeks ago i threw up 9 times GROSS!

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Now, I hate all bugs, especially spiders. But you can't get any grosser than the ...G-Giant Larva...

I don't recommend that you watch 1:16 if you have...er, actually I don't recommend it at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuB3kr3ckYE&feature=related

Also:

-Clammy feet
-Nails on chalkboards
-Lava... because I had a nightmare that haunts me to this day about it when I was four years old. But I won't get into that.

M.K

Level 55
- I find it EXTREMELLY disguisting when Im chewing on some kind of meat like a piece of chicken and I feel like a little fragment of a bone in the chewed up food in my mouth. I literally spit the whole thing and and basically lose my appitite.
This, but with the fat instead of bone.
I literally have to spit it out into my napkin.

I'm actually afraid of bugs ever since I got my first bee sting in the ear.
At Busch Gardens, I was sitting in the front car of one of the roller coasters. During one of the drops, I opened my mouth to scream and a bee flew in and stung me.
The next year, another bee flew in, but this time I crushed it with my teeth before it could do anything o.0

ow, I hate all bugs, especially spiders. But you can't get any grosser than the ...G-Giant Larva...

I don't recommend that you watch 1:16 if you have...er, actually I don't recommend it at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuB3k...eature=related
OH GOD. I've never come so close to puking in my life.

D

Deleted member

Oh, that Man vs. Wild episode? I was watching that on Thanksgiving with family and it grossed us all out so much that we postponed the feast until 7 pm.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Now, I hate all bugs, especially spiders. But you can't get any grosser than the ...G-Giant Larva...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuB3kr3ckYE&feature=related

Also:

-Clammy feet
-Nails on chalkboards
-Lava... because I had a nightmare that haunts me to this day about it when I was four years old. But I won't get into that.
Yummay!

No really, it wasn't that bad lol.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
At Busch Gardens, I was sitting in the front car of one of the roller coasters. During one of the drops, I opened my mouth to scream and a bee flew in and stung me.
The next year, another bee flew in, but this time I crushed it with my teeth before it could do anything o.0
...Thinking about this happening.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
- Steak, or any kind of meat fat is narsty.
... :mad:

Anyway as for that video linked prior to this post... it won't load fast for me. :(

Took me about 5 minutes to get halfway through it, and that made me gag.

M.K

Level 55
...Thinking about this happening.
Yep, it was scary as hell.
We bought some Benadryl so that my throat would stop swelling up and I couldn't even swallow because my airway was closing up. Luckily I got it down, but not before the pink pill dyed my mouth pink -_- (You know when you keep a pill in your mouth for too long the color starts to melt off and dye your mouth)

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Whenever my cat throws up all over the place and I don't even know where until I step in it, BAREFOOTED! >_<

Also, whenever people do the "break an egg on someone's head" thingie with their hands if you know what I mean. I don't know if there's a name for it, it's just extremely gross, at least for me it is.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
When boys come on to me.

They're such perverts :urg:

Chaco

Never Logs In
When a man touches my nipples it freaks me out.

ONLY MEN!!!!!!
Yeah man, same here. I spazzed one day in my art classes because 'yknow it's weird when one of your senior friends comes up behind you and start rubbing your nipples saying "Just accept it." And he's got a girlfriend, so that made the situation not AS awkward as it would've been.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Holding on to metal rods for extended periods of time, ie: the ceiling railing on a bus. Just makes me feel weird.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
So share awkward and gross feelings.
Gross: Stepping barefoot in fresh cat puke.

Awkward: Spending three hours in the mall seeking a pretty shirt for someone......only to find out they already have one and are WEARING IT when you give them the gift. -_-

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
The smell of formaldehyde mixed with the stench of the slowed decomposition process during dissection is sickening. It also takes a lot of cleaning to get out of your clothes. I wear a mask to keep out the smell, and I wear gloves so it doesn't decide to soak into my skin. The dissection itself is fun though.

And I find it uncomfortable and incredibly awkward to let anyone except one I'm romantically involved with touch me. Anything beyond a tap on the shoulder or something feels really unsettling.

Zero X Unit

Smash Cadet
Waking up and having nasty eye crust around your eyes <_<

Getting stuff inbetween your nails, like dirt.

Hearing your parents kissing for five min.

When you use someone else's keyboard, and the keys feel all fuzzy from so much bacteria.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm surprised no one has said this yet, but that really grating feeling you get when you rub construction paper between two fingers. Most awful feeling in the world.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm surprised no one has said this yet, but that really grating feeling you get when you rub construction paper between two fingers. Most awful feeling in the world.
I just tried this...It is pretty bad.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Remember those picture changing covers? The ones where they were rough, and when you titled them the picture changed? My daily assignment book at my middle school had that on the covers. All day for two years, I would hear the kids scratching at it making this high pitched, irritating sound. It makes my skin dry just thinking of it.

Geist

Smash Master
Stepping on a really big bug, only to find it doesn't squish, it just feels like a rock under your shoe.
Makes my foot tingle real bad.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I hate touching the bottom of a lake. It's like all mushy and gross and you can't see it. It's terrible

Top Bottom