• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things that just feel awkward/gross

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, so I just got back from practice and it was freezing out. We ran for a long time, and I was sweaty. So after we got home the sweat had dried, and it feels so nasty. Just like encrusted. I mean it's no big deal, but it's just weird feeling.

And for awkward, well guy's at my school are confident with their masculinity. We all are for the most part, so y'know how guys will just mess around and like flip you in the chest and everything. Yeah, we get used to that. But then you have the awkward, sketch dude who like rubs you. That just sketches you out.

So share awkward and gross feelings.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I always feel awkward and gross whenever I reply to this user on a website known as "Smashboards.com" named Chaco.

I never really liked having bare feet on a tile floor.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol nice Straked.

But yeah, that does feel weird. o_o I hate it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Heh. It just feels pretty cold. My old house was entirely tile. I liked wooden floors better, to be honest.

Uhh, other than that, I don't like being at the beach and walking deep in the water. You can step on the craziest things. I stepped on a stingray and got stung. Px

MBreeto

Smash Ace
This really isn't a creative response, but throwing up is horrible. I'm not talking about the watery kind, I'm talking about the apple sauce kind. It feels sooo weird lol. Sorry if that's gross

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Uh yeah awkward/gross thing happen to me recently.
Every gym class, we're expected to dress down (Yeah, wear short and a T-shirt)
Well in the "Boys Locker" my locker is right next to this really uhh fat guy >.>
I always take my time before I get to the locker, so he's always there before me.
And every freaking time I go to my locker, I see his
Fat, jelly-like body and his half rip boxer
I don't want to look at it but he ALWAYS stand there and say "hi".
I don't want to be mean so I say hi back and quickly change to my gym clothes, then get out of there >.>

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
Gross: stepping in seaweed at the beach. Espicially when its in water. I hate that.

Awkward: One time after bball practice I walked into the locker room and the wrestling team and the team from another school were all weighing in and just about everyone was naked or had underarmour on. I had to walk through like 100 kids. It was funny but just kinda wierd cuz it took me by suprise.

cman

Smash Ace
I CAN'T stand touching frosted glass. It's so bad that I'd rather drop the glass and let it shatter than hold onto it until I can put it down.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Replying to a SWF thread and it shows that you were the last one that posted for a really really long time. I hate that. @_@

Edit~ Like now...

Niiro

Smash Ace
I hate cutting the nail on my toe. Especially when it gets pretty big.

-:bowser:Bowser King
r u srs? i live for expirences like that.
i hate it when those dentists brush ur teeth with that disgusting toothpaste.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Cody flips out if you touch him with sand paper or nail files etc.

I hate feeling "almost" sick. Like right now. My throat is swollen, I'm sneezy and I have a runny nose, but no pain. I just feel really bleh.
I'd rather be bedridden.

Amide

Smash Lord
Walking through some kinds of sand, just the feel of it. Which is sort of weird because I love the beach.

Another weird thing personally is when you hand money to a cashier, and they're not ready to take it.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I like being barefoot outside, but can't stand being barefoot inside, especially on carpet. Also, when someone scratches their nails against fabric, my brain wants to scream. I hate running my own nails over fabric. So like if someone is scratching someone else's back over top of their shirt or something I wana freakin grab their wrist and make them stop. And my dad sometimes runs his nails over the felt on the inside of the roof of his truck just to torture me lol. Also, I can't stand the texture of certain foods and they make me gag, doesn't matter if they taste good or not. If I don't like the texture I can't swallow it, but it doesn't happen very often.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Sweaty feet lol.

When you arrive very tired from school, and fall asleep, and when you wake up you feel all weird and your brain is all muddled.

And awkward, when you ACCIDENTALLY bump a girl's chest. That happened to me. I received a slap and now people joke that I'm a rapist.

Niiro

Smash Ace
And awkward, when you ACCIDENTALLY bump a girl's chest. That happened to me. I received a slap and now people joke that I'm a rapist.
You know whats more awkward? someone accidentally touching your breast >.>

mzink*

Smash Ace
You know whats more awkward? someone accidentally touching your breast >.>
Or someone sitting next to you while you are standing, tries to get up and starts to tip over and the first thing they happen to be able to grab for support is your crotch...

Happened to me, but luckily I'm not a guy so there was no damage lol.

Chaco

Never Logs In
^Something like that happened to me in 9th grade. I fell backwards, and reached for something. And halfway removed a girl's top. Luckily she didn't care...much.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
the feel of a fish. its so gross...all scaly..and where its eyes are located? ew.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I just thought of another, I know this girl who eats lemon slices whole. yes whole. Also, eating chicken fat or steak fat is disgusting.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I hate the thought of insects getting inside my ears/all over my body while I'm asleep... It would even be worse if I woke up to see it!

... Those... slimy... crawling... bugs... GAH!

Edit:

I just thought of another, I know this girl who eats lemon slices whole. yes whole. Also, eating chicken fat or steak fat is disgusting.
Must... resist... temptation to... post something... Sonic boards related...!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I eat lemons like oranges.

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
Gross: stepping in seaweed at the beach. Espicially when its in water. I hate that.

Awkward: One time after bball practice I walked into the locker room and the wrestling team and the team from another school were all weighing in and just about everyone was naked or had underarmour on. I had to walk through like 100 kids. It was funny but just kinda wierd cuz it took me by suprise.
Nasty, yes stepping in seaweed does feel nasty and sometimes when in the sea I step on seaweed and slip, then one time it rapped around my leg then slipped and almost drowned and then another time when I was a child, some seaweed was rapped around my leg and I thought it was a posinous jelleyfish and my brother said that I ran out of the ocean like a freakin cat in water =/ Seaweed is not nice.

As for you and your half-naked friends in the locker, well good luck with that.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i use to walk home 2+ hours from school and I also use to love wearing these leather sandals. On some of these days it would rain like crazy and sometimes I would get careless or get lost in the music im listening to while I walk home and step into a huge puddle of water. Leather sandals + wet feet = this weird squishy sound everytime I took a step. And it just felt really gross >_<

Scott!

Smash Lord
I hate walking into class late. As much as you try to be invisible, you know everyone is watching you. I know I watch the late people try to be inconspicuous. I don't like having a group's attention all on me.

D

Deleted member

I HATE Dentists. First the waiting room where you have to read old magazines and weird people watch you. Then the dentists try to make small talk and I'm like "Just drill my f-ing teeth!" Then they get this pointy stick and randomly scrape your teeth which gives me cold chills. After that they brush your teeth with this insanely disgusting toothpaste which I usually accidentally swallow it and feel sick. They then squirt water into my mouth while sucking it out with another tube which nearly rips my face off. After the nasty toothpaste is over I think I can leave, the dentists drop a bombshell, I have to swish that **** in my mouth. They give me a cup of this DISGUSTING liquid that I swish around in my cheeks until I can bear it no longer. Thank God, I can finally leave. Wait, oh yeah, every time I come here, I have to pay $100! Thanks a ****ing lot dentists...

If you can't tell, I had an appointment today.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Things that feel awkward...

When I get a muffin from my school cafeteria, for some odd reason the bottom of the muffin paper feels soft and squishy... It's their they make the muffin to soft or they secretly put some oil under the muffin >.<

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I just had a hotpocket that wasn't cooked completely so the inside was kinda cold. That was gross as hell.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I just had a hotpocket that wasn't cooked completely so the inside was kinda cold. That was gross as hell.
Those are nasty tasting, I almost decided to not go to school having those things whatever it's called, Pilsberry Pop Pockets for my morning breakfast -.-

D

Deleted member

I had a Pizza Pocket the other day that was cold on the inside and I wanted to puke.

Top Bottom