• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Is there anyone near Ceder Brook?
No. But I may be able to direct you to players in that area. What county do you live in?

Put me up on the list! You finally have a white guy in the crew!
I'm casting the official vote now. If confirmed (I highly doubt anyone is voting against you) then you'll be added on the main page.

iRJi

Smash Champion
No one better say no. I want the monkey D=.

Edit: I am doing massive training sessions if anyone cares. If you want to play, let me know.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Pierce, you don't check the NJ thread? You ever plan on sending the replay? I really don't like having to ask a million times. I would have sent it way earlier than this if the situation were reversed.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Pierce, you don't check the NJ thread? You ever plan on sending the replay? I really don't like having to ask a million times. I would have sent it way earlier than this if the situation were reversed.
A) I don't check the NJ thread. Text me

B) You're right, I legit forgot all about it + haven't played Brawl much. I'll bring my SD card over to J.G.s this weekend. My Wii doesn't have internet right now anyway so I couldn't have sent it, but I won't lie about forgetting.

So far, Brian and Ryko have not voted regarding ADHD.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Zodiac Braves welcomes ADHD into the crew. We are honored and proud to have you amongst our ranks. Munk, please update the OP.

EDIT: Also, please remove that paragraph from the summer, lmao. It should now say something like:

Crew meets are every Friday. Attendance of non-crew members is only permitted by invitation, or permission granted by Pierce upon request. No venue fee is needed, please bring set-ups.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Which reminds me, Munk, I am going to be updating a lot of things on the OP. First, I am going to make an official emblem for the crew, not that ****ty thing we have up there LOL. Also, I might as well make the OP very... pretty. Ill bbl when it is all done.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Pierce, you can email replays. Lol you thought you had to send that joint through your wii?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
A couple of edits actually need to be fixed.

First, ADHD is the most **** Diddy period. Not on the East Coast. In the WORLD.

Secondly, my secondaries include most of the roster. Please write, "Plays most characters" in the secondaries line, as I can play 3/4s of the characters now.

Please remove "Elite members" and just put everyone under members. No one in this crew is more important than anyone else. We already have denotation of original members.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ADHD secondaries the crappiest Peach I've ever seen! Who gets falcon punched with peach, honestly? :laugh:

jk I <3 you all.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
You should also change my chars.

Main:
Pit/Yoshi

second:
Wario/MK

Those are the characters I'll have any sort of pride playing. If you want me to play another, while I'm certainly capable because I understand the game, they aren't characters I put a substantial amount of time into playing.

PS: LMAO @ Yes' avatar.

iRJi

Smash Champion
ADHD is broken, ZB Represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You should also change my chars.

Main:
Pit/Yoshi

second:
Wario/MK

Those are the characters I'll have any sort of pride playing. If you want me to play another, while I'm certainly capable because I understand the game, they aren't characters I put a substantial amount of time into playing.

PS: LMAO @ Yes' avatar.
Death awaits you,
fat
yoshi player.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
My fat yoshi will destroy your anorexic wolf. :p

(not rly I think it's a bad MU)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Alright guys what are we doing for the break? I'm free starting Monday, cause of all the holiday stuff should be done by then.

Call me. (Invitation is also redeemable by good friends/players in the area)

Edit: Everyone should look into the new Naruto game. I swear its amazing, don't let the title scare you into thinking its a cheesy anime fighter.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I'll be around from thurs to monday, then back in south jersey for a bit. Thurs I'm booked, fri I'm booked, sat I'm super free but it depends on sunday stuffs.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I dislike anime and its typical fan and can vouch for the new Naruto game's validity.

Any ZB that want to come over can do so.

Zucco

Smash Master
ADHD is a crew *****. Just goes from one crew, USES THE MEMBERS for his own sick gain, then goes onto the next one. disgusting!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Nope, I'll probably be in West Milford the whole break. Had a falling out with my dad in November and I don't really have any plans to make amends there.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I dislike anime and its typical fan and can vouch for the new Naruto game's validity.
I don't really like Anime fighters, but there are a few that really stand out.

Bleach [Hate this show] has Dark Souls (Amazing fighter)

DBZ [I've never seen/read anything past the Frieza Arc] has Budokai 3 (Amazing)

Naruto [I only watched up to Sasuke Retrieval, but I do read it :)] only had GNT!4, but the new one is just so much better.

Brawl sucks.

Top Bottom