• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Welcome to the Crew thread for the Zodiac Braves.

About Us: The crew formed in the summer of 08 and has had some changes since. Primarily Located in North Jersey (Bergen County) We have also branched out to New York. Though we are not actively recruiting we do accept players who have an exceptional amount of talent, are willing to put in good effort, and are pleasant to be around. Activity in the crew and a close bond between crew members is something this crew is well known for.

The Crew Members

Munk
Status: In College....In FLORIDA...playing Blazblue....(needs to lurk smashboards moar)/Crew Founder
Main: King Dedede
Secondaries: Kirby
Smash Bio: (Munk, send me a paragraph or two to fill out about yourself, mostly pertaining to your Smash Career)

Pierce
Main: Marth
Secondaries: MK and Falco
Smash Bio: Pierce is a well known Marth Main, and a member of the Smash Lab, the Brawl Back Room, and a Moderator of Smashboards. Considered to be one of the most knowledgeable people on Brawl, he also prides himself on his successful coaching, and enjoys doing commentary. Pierce has won 4 tournaments in his Smash Career, and strives to get better day by day, to become established as a top player.

iRJi
Main: Undecided(but he still has a lucario icon...?)
Secondaries: A lot of characters
Smash Bio (Send me a paragraph or two for a bio)

BSChung
Main: King Dedede
Secondaries: Kirby

ADHD
Main: Diddy
Secondary: ???

Que
Main: Ugly tire throwing Wario
Secondaries: Top tier Nana. + Popo

RizMF
Main: Marth
Secondaries: MK

Retired or Previous Members
4fit
Wind
Ryko
**Bleachigo
R00kie
Umbra

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
**** I did nothing but lose, that's pretty embarresing, lol.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
...right, lol. You keep telling yourself that. Looking good while losing at a tourny still means you don't walk away at the top, with cash in hand.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
It's cool Umbra, we'll get some sick vids of you doing the nasty nonsense than the important people know you can do. Besides, it's like I said in one of those vids, Pit's not even good, lol.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
...sippin' that haterade again Pierce, I see you. Talk when you place higher than me at tournys.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
ok ok enuff fussin' u kno my fox rapez all of u...lolz...yo Munk do me a favor n add Marth Falco and Sheik to my secondaries (seriously) or jus put Multi-Characters as my secondary title...good lookin out...(R00kie vs. Munk...BAIR FTW...for both characters...lolz)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Cyo, I think our next objective should be getting Diamond in the crew. We need a chick to represent, and she's mad nasty . . . and young, which makes it funny. It'll be funny as hell when she beasts on people, and they're like WTF. She was beasting on you guys in teams too, lol.

And btw, we need to get that teams match up, the one we got the replay of was too good, and vids of replays shouldn't have voice over.

Munk, sometime soon, you should come over, with the equipment to upload vids, and get everything on my computer. I want to get that combo vid project started.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
werd...ima bout2step our tech support way up the roof...jus2make things easier and yo 7D we should definitly get Diamond2rep da cru 4real...im wit it so yea our cru iz fresh so letz knock things out day by day and take our time wit everythin we seem2b thinkin bout and creatin...

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
lol mad pride looking at our lack of top tier mains. Lol & yea, we'll have to ask Diamond, we'll need to get her into good habits and introduce her to the higher level of competitive play and get her more exp, cuz she's not going to have any idea with char match-ups etc.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
The tier list doesnt exist2me.i got more than jus pride4the cru.we r so well rounded i got nothin2fear as a cru.ZB iz wat it iz.n for Diamond i hope she reads dis.NO MERCY.lolz.Umbra said she needz more competitive practice and datz wat shez gona get.i kno 7D feels da same way...RJ where u at? GET ***** BY MY WOLF!!! lolz i hope u hav nightmares bout my OD'in BAIRS

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
LOL tell RJ to get on the boards ASAP, he could probably learn a few things from the lucario boards etc. He'll get over his ituses better like this too. He needs the knowledge.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yea ur right Snakeee...i kno u've heard dis 1,000 times but ur ZSS iz ****, hopefully i can run sum matches against u(i neva played an experienced ZSS...im lookin forward2it)
Heh, thanks a lot man. Well we can play at a weekly or something, I won't be at the next one though.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Yea we took the crew name from FFT. We all agreed that the game was awesome and it was a cool name. I remember playing you at the weekly as well. As r00kie said you have a **** ZSS.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
itz all good snakeee...we'll play each otha weneva the time comez...anyway yo munk watz good nigguhhhhhhhh!!!!...lolz...dis thread iz comin along nice 4real tho...RJ told me since 4fit stop workin he's been goin at brawl mad hard...(RJ thinks the tourney mite hav been a wake up call4him)...but itz good2hear dat he tryin2step his game up...yo 4fit if u readin dis' we got u dawg jus keep trainin and b sure2sho up2 7D'z crib wen i go2lan there...

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Awesome crew name...you got it from FFT right? :)
And I remember playing Munk and I think Umbra in tourney.
Hell yea, that was a good match, close as hell, you made a comeback if I remember correctly, on Delfino.

I'll probably be available, you always know it's cash that's the problem.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
lol na, it's a place farther down in Jersey, if we do hold it, you'll probably end up coming to my house and gettin' a ride. If we hold it @ Terabite anyway.

And you'll be wanting to get some **** sleep b4, or at least on the ride, lol.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
lol you get sleep when you can though, in between matches, lol. It's mad funny when you spaz awake.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
werd lolz HAHAHAHA dat sh?t iz maaaaaadddd funny...i fall alseep durin matches of otha nigguhz n alwayz get thos stupid 30 sec. dreams i b feelin like im fallin off a f?ckn cliff n sh?t n i spaz4 2sec. HAHAHAHA..."R00kie rest attack NOW!!!".....lolz

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
OK i'm calling Terrabite tommorow i'm aiming for the 23rd because we need some time for people to become aware of it a 2 weeks seems good. If I can arrange this KEEP THE 23RD OPEN AND IF IT'S NOT MAKE IT!. Seriously I want all of us there.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Okay, I'm going to a retreat from the 15 through the 17th and I'm going bowling tomorrow, lol. Outside of that, I'm good . . . I think. Oh, Saturday I'm going shopping unfortunately, sucks.

So, strike the 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, and 17th for me.

Other than that, I'm golden.

Top Bottom