• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Wake up charge A is some gay ****. At least air palm has a down side.
My Kabuto is getting godly, it might be as good as my Naruto!

Edit:

I was fooling around with Gaara and he is really good at pressure, just use fA and Paper bombs. It's broken.

Naruto's BBBB combo's into a Grounded Paper Bomb on block. Naruto, I think, might be the best in the game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ew, son, take MK off my secondaries. I would never break out MK in tourney. You know I represent Marth in a real way. MK is teh king and all, which is why he understands I can't actually play him.
LOL

Anyways, would you guys want to crew battle EC for monetary gain? You have ADHD now, so you guys got stronger. I think it'd be interesting. We can do 5v5.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Announcement

hey everyone.

I wanted to let you guys know I am interested in joining the crew. I know that I have your respect as a tournament host but I would like to become a better player. People who have played me explain that I have great promise but I want to turn that promise into tournament placings. I do not enter other so my inexperience in 1v1 tournaments ( I was a former top Halo 1 player which is a lot different but that is another story ) is significant. I know I can improve quickly and I can use that to help win.

My main is Game and Watch and my secondaries are Marth and Snake. I am learning Falco and D3 for match-ups. My goal is to be a great player not a great ___ player.

I have a lot of qualities that can help the crew as many who talk to me know I have knowledge that can help the crew grow into a crew that only TSA and TA achieved.

If people have questions that they would like me to answer please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Alex Strife

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
I can't seem to focus on the game right now. Ever since a certain incident on new year's eve, i've kind of been stuck on these girls i can't choose between. It sounds stupid and implausible to me, but i can't deny that i've been unable to retain my attention for longer than a couple minutes on any one thing (not just smash... everything) these past several days.

Less than a week ago, i know i had improved by leaps and bounds, yet literally overnight my performance had dropped to an *all-time* low. Last tourney really proved it.

So until i sort it all out, i'm probably not going to enter anything, not by Saturday at least. I might not even come to practice and just stick to doing a little research or something.

Good luck training, everyone :dizzy: don't worry, this whole thing will be only temporary :)

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I could use... let's see

less buffering, breaking bad habits, and a better character.

None of you guys can do that for me though grrrrr. :ohwell:

iRJi

Smash Champion
Attention to everyone who reads this thread. I am selling my laptop. 400$

Laptop Specs (Basics): http://img188.yfrog.com/img188/4114/compspecs.jpg

This laptop is 100% working. I just need the money more then the laptop.

It's an Acer Aspire 7520.

PM me if you are interested, and this MSG goes for anyone who is reading the thread.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Munk, change the crew thread to "ADHD ***** Pound! Hip Hip Hooray!!!"

Brian, take as much time as you need. By this point I'm sure you realized that this crew and our relationship is more than just Brawl. Hell, Ryko and Umbra legitimately do not compete.

Top Bottom