• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Bleachigo and Pierce (or Pierce and Bleachigo) is the best team in Nueva Jersey.

Actually happened!
God: Bleachigo when do you want to save Pierce?
Bleachigo: "Now!"

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ryko and I have the best teamwork ever. We both get knocked offstage so they can't decide who to gimp :D

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yeah, they get like 100+ new things.

I'm going to beat Terra next time, I promise.

Edit: I'm still mad I couldn't adjust to the X and O swap, I'll do it next time though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dan are you having a crew meet Friday? If so I'd like to go if I can :D I know you're gonna say I don't have to ask but I feel like I should anyway :)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You've redeemed yourself for now. If I need you to be serious though, I need you to be frikken serious.

In other news, KH-FM is not fair. Why do Japanese get a completely superior game?
They always do. International versions of Final Fantasies and Final Mixes of Kingdom Hearts. It's pretty unfair.

Top Bottom