• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Actually I hate Kurt soooooo much you don't even know how much I hate him. He has cool qoutes and godly music, but he actually found a way to get into my personal life. Other than that I love Nirvana.

I don't pay attention to magazines sorry.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Good luck rookie!!!!!!!!!
yay Rookie <3
Good **** Rob.

Also, for some reason, your name looks mad fresh just because it says Smash Lord under it, moreso than all the other Smash Lords :p
Yeah man I went through that WiFi Training with ANTi. I played that dude for like a total of 5 hours of gameplay. It seemed to pay off and i got 7th-8th. Ima try my best to keep this consistant and place top 8 or better from now on. I'm hyped. ZB let's wake up and make **** happen.

At Haters 2.0 Wyatt came up to me when I was leaving and was like "R00kie!!! Gimmie a ZB hug" lmao i was like werd we all need to really step it up and **** *******. Me and Wyatt miss the crew traveling and attendance we always use to have every damm weekend. Lets gooo guys =]

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
MY GOD PLEASE PEOPLE LETS WAKE OUR CREW THREAD BACK UP!!!

caps

:chuckle:

Problem is the people in this crew are weird with the game in regards to the tournament scene.

Pierce: Doesn't wanna spend money on entering
Umbra: Inactive in tournament scene
BSC: Inactive in tournament scene
Rookie: Used to be inactive, but is starting to come back.
RJ: Seemed to be doing his own thing
ADHD: Seems to be on his own mostly
Munk: Down in Florida, school keeping him from being active
Bleachigo: On and off WAY too much
Que: On and off less than bleachigo

I also haven't heard of a ZB Crew meet in forever.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I was going to say that I hate it when Shippo speaks but he doesn't know what he's talking about, but that would be implying that I hate it when Shippo speaks, and I guess that isn't entirely true.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
well ZB is a tad inactive shippo has got that right.. umbra, bleach, etc. but.. most of u guys are good. u guys should def show some ZB spirit if Enemy Controller is coming back. SWR might become more active with JG, vajaj etc, but idk.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Im here if you want to make that bootleg crew, Rookie.
LMAOOO Zucco :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Here's our crew:

Diddy & Friend
*ADHD & Me are the Diddy & Zucco is the Friend :laugh:*

ADHD:
Main Diddy

R00kie:
Main: Diddy

Zucco:
Main: Lucario

This crew was formed at a Subway in Port washington Long Island when ADHD and I had a convo about the crew not being around anymore... annnnnnd Zucco just so happen to the other guy chillin' with us. LMAOOO

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I was going to say that I hate it when Shippo speaks but he doesn't know what he's talking about, but that would be implying that I hate it when Shippo speaks, and I guess that isn't entirely true.
If I know what you are trying to say

Being active as friends and being active as a brawl crew are 2 ENTIRELY different things. I know you keep in touch with Ryko/BSC/Munk/etc... but still as a crew you guys are dead(ish), as a group of friends you guys are still there.

This is in no means to offend but just stating that crew pride is starting up again after the crew downfall (and Juice being like the only crew in existence).

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ryko isn't even a member of ZB anymore. ROFL

BSC is . . . I dunno, real life johns.

Munk is in college, in FLORIDA.

Bleachigo is BACK from vacation.
R00kie has been attending tournaments.
ADHD has been attending tournaments.
RJ has been attending tournaments.
I have not been entering, but I have been attending tournaments.
Que has been regularly practicing lately, I don't know why he hasn't been attending tournaments.

Umbra is deliberately inactive. He QUIT SMASH. I don't know why people still bring him up.

Additionally, just because we don't attend tournaments, doesn't make us inactive as a crew, if we do crew stuff together. We haven't regularly had crew meets at my house, but we do practice a good deal together. Just because we don't make a lot of noise about it doesn't make us dead.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ryko isn't even a member of ZB anymore. ROFL

BSC is . . . I dunno, real life johns.

Munk is in college, in FLORIDA.

Bleachigo is BACK from vacation.
R00kie has been attending tournaments.
ADHD has been attending tournaments.
RJ has been attending tournaments.
I have not been entering, but I have been attending tournaments.
Que has been regularly practicing lately, I don't know why he hasn't been attending tournaments.

Umbra is deliberately inactive. He QUIT SMASH. I don't know why people still bring him up.

Additionally, just because we don't attend tournaments, doesn't make us inactive as a crew, if we do crew stuff together. We haven't regularly had crew meets at my house, but we do practice a good deal together. Just because we don't make a lot of noise about it doesn't make us dead.
My annoyance in bold. Enter some tourneys dammit. I probably know the extent of your abilities as much as your crew does, MAYBE more with all the training/practice we've done. We've played all the time before I left and we'll continue to play each other whenever I'm on some break. If it's a money issue then I understand but get back in the game. On another note we rooming for P5?

Actually speaking of Umbra he's into BlazBlue right? I've been to a video game club at my school (no brawl unfortunately) and I'm deciding to learn to how play BlazBlue.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm back but expect very little from me tournament scene-wise. I'm kinda into whats happening around me right now and smash would just be avoiding all of that.

THE BEST FALCO THAT NEVER WILL BE.

[It pains me to say that.]

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Being friends and doing crew things are two different things like I've stated before. Sure you can hang out with Brian/Rob/Wyatt/Riddge, doesn't make it a crew activity. So you're saying Diem/Zucco going to red robin during the week makes it a Juice event?

As friends you guys are still in touch, as a smash crew it's a little dead, with Rookie's tournament attendance rising as of late, and Bleachigo's return might see the reactivation of this crew.

You guys should start doing more ZB crew meets/fests.

And we also mention Umbra since he's still listed in the front page as part of the crew, Ryko quit this game as well yet was removed from the list.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Being friends and doing crew things are two different things like I've stated before. Sure you can hang out with Brian/Rob/Wyatt/Ridge, doesn't make it a crew activity. So you're saying Diem/Zucco going to red robin during the week makes it a Juice event?

As friends you guys are still in touch, as a smash crew it's a little dead, with Rookie's tournament attendance rising as of late, and Bleachigo's return might see the reactivation of this crew.

You guys should start doing more ZB crew meets/fests.

And we also mention Umbra since he's still listed in the front page as part of the crew, Ryko quit this game as well yet was removed from the list.
That's because umbra didn't leave ZB despite quitting smash. I left ZB *as in I called pierce and we discussed it, I had nothing to offer [according to me] so I left) as well as quitting smash, listen to the words pierce is actually using.

Ether, amazing avatar.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Omg, spell my name right >_>.

It's Riddge****

And Shippo is right for the most part. As a smash crew we are pretty much falling apart, but as for us being friends we are fine.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
RJ, how dare you even speak to our king of NJ?!

Also, wtf happened to Mario Circuit's legality? I stopped checking that thread months ago.

iRJi

Smash Champion
RJ, how dare you even speak to our king of NJ?!

Also, wtf happened to Mario Circuit's legality? I stopped checking that thread months ago.
They closed the thread a while ago. It's not going to happen.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ether, amazing avatar.
I keep the Michael Westen avatar as a reminder of how to live life. Whenever i'm in a situation that I might be unsure how to handle, I think to myself, "what would Michael Westen do?" and then I act accordingly.

Mike will usually take a more diplomatic, manipulative approach. The guy in my sig, Vincent, will usually take the most remorseless route, which is generally a bad idea if you're trying to keep the body count low.

Top Bottom