• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Yeah, so I hate to be the bearer of additional bad news, but the situation between myself and my parents has escalated significantly. The following things will probably affect you all.

A) I am not likely to be living in my house much longer.
B) I am not going to have a phone for a while.
C) I am not going to be able to host any more crew meets at home, ever again.

I am probably going to fall pretty hard off the map for a while. I'd really prefer not to talk about the specifics of what happened, but if you're trying to get in touch with me, now is a good time.
dayumz yo, i hope everything goes well for you brother. :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :( :( :(

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
on a serious note: Thank you to my ZB family and others that cared to help.. I've corrected everything with my girlfriend, things are on the correct path again. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. I appreciate all the support.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, so I hate to be the bearer of additional bad news, but the situation between myself and my parents has escalated significantly. The following things will probably affect you all.

A) I am not likely to be living in my house much longer.
B) I am not going to have a phone for a while.
C) I am not going to be able to host any more crew meets at home, ever again.

I am probably going to fall pretty hard off the map for a while. I'd really prefer not to talk about the specifics of what happened, but if you're trying to get in touch with me, now is a good time.
wtf

Good luck, dude.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh, forgot to update this thread.

Back home, online course, heading to college, fml

I get home to get some of my stuff, and my dad was all like, "When I said you should leave ASAP, I didn't mean right away."

Seriously, wtf

Yeah, I'm a mod. No, I'm not gay. I just like to pretend because that the cool thing to do if you're a teenager.

718__R00KI3

Smash Rookie
R00kie:
Main: Diddy
Secondary: Wario, King Dedede, Fox, R.O.B.

Pierce since your a mod can you update my info on the main page please.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
if possible me too dan.

Que
Main: Ugly tire throwing Wario
Secondaries: Top tier Nana. + Popo

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
sergio!!! how was your summer dude, we have to play soon. the crew is not dead. just this thread atm lol

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol, crew FAR from dead. We've all got real life going on, but we're still strong, and still improving. We just don't really use this thread because seriously, crew threads are so 08. Also, considering that so many other crews have died, I think it's pretty awesome that this one is still kicking strong.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Pierce, the only people from this crew that show up to anything anymore are you and RJ...you guys may still be active amongst yourselves, but nobody actually goes to tournaments.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
. . .

ADHD.

Que has been busy, but he'll be returning to the scene.
Munk is in college. I don't know if he'll be returning to the scene.
R00kie will be back. He's been training up his Diddy
Brian . . . was at Cbus at least. I dunno how he feels about tournaments right now tbh, I think he's handling life.
Bleachigo is on vacation, and will be back to **** for sure.
Umbra is going to Rhode Island for college. He's mad good, and doesn't even play. The scene is weak there, and he's more into Blazblue, so I doubt he'll come back.

So, that does mean:
Pierce
RJ
ADHD
Bleachigo
Que
and R00kie

are either currently active, or will be soon again.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Forgot about Wyatt.

Que and Bleachigo are out of commission right now. Rookie's attendance is shaky, at best. When you're present, you don't enter or you mess around.

NJ Smash is dying and needs to come back to the 2008 days. :/

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
I believe so. I didn't mean to imply that this one the ONLY crew left. But it's endured the test of time this far.
but nobody actually goes to tournaments.
R00kie will be back. He's been training up his Diddy
Rookie's attendance is shaky, at bestNJ Smash is dying and needs to come back to the 2008 days. :/
I'm attending WILL's Haters gon' Hate tomorrow. My first Tourny to start off my 2 - 4 times a month attendance in the Smash Scene. I'm ready to play as serious as I can since my free time and finances allow me to.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Doom is right about 2008 though...It was a good year. Everyone should play like that again.

lmfao Rookie putting ganon in his sig. Son your Ganon aint shiiiiiit how many times do I have to prove that to you?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm in Ecuador....

but I promise to comeback, quit for like Guilty Gear/Melty Blood/3rd Strike, realize I don't enjoy those people and then come back to smash.

Top Bottom