• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yes Steve, I've been looking for a ride.

Also, I can typically beat Ike about 80% of the time. Often, I like to exercise my low tiers, which means that Ike has a fighting chance. However, if I were to use Metaknight or Falco, I would not lose to Ike.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Okay Dan, I got you. MY CAR IS FULL NOW. Cam Wyatt Dan Rob and myself.

ALSO. I'll be trying to get some sort of training session at my house on Friday.
I'll be cleaning the basement/trying to get rid of the oder [sorry my dear crew members].
Everything should be ready by Friday. There should be enough room for anyone that wants to come by, please let me know in advanced if you're interested. KTAR3 TRAINING GOGOGO.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Not I. I have plans with some friends. Maybe if someone were inclined to pick me up later in the evening.

I go to a University that imports a lot of foreign students, so I've been spending my Fridays with these girls I met who are from China. Last week, I took them on a tour of my town, and this week, I'm teaching them local social culture. They're becoming fast friends, and it would kill me to break the date.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Not I. I have plans with some friends. Maybe if someone were inclined to pick me up later in the evening.

I go to a University that imports a lot of foreign students, so I've been spending my Fridays with these girls I met who are from China. Last week, I took them on a tour of my town, and this week, I'm teaching them local social culture. They're becoming fast friends, and it would kill me to break the date.
That's really impressive. You're such a good person Dan. By all means keep doing what you're doing.

Are you entering on Saturday?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

You mean Tammy? [I actually don't know her name, just guessing.]

Dude she was at my house a while back and I wasn't there. Is she hot?

iRJi

Smash Champion
Everyone is entering if you go >_>. Just keep that min mind. That is the whole point this time around.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Randomly can I make you guys a new banner? I don't mean to be rude I just have some cool ideas and I love practicing art :p

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
haha i wasn't sure if you dudes was super hardcore about your sign or if it had a special significance.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
That's really impressive. You're such a good person Dan. By all means keep doing what you're doing.

Are you entering on Saturday?
Haha, thanks Steve. Yeah, I'll be entering on Saturday.

Dan make sure to get their numbers and pass it on to me :)
I obviously have both of their numbers, lmao. If you'd like to meet them, or other students at my school, I'm sure it can be arranged.

You mean Tammy? [I actually don't know her name, just guessing.]

Dude she was at my house a while back and I wasn't there. Is she hot?
Yes, Tammy and Yan. Is she hot? I'd feel comfortable describing her as cute, but I wouldn't call her hot, if you know what I mean.

Randomly can I make you guys a new banner? I don't mean to be rude I just have some cool ideas and I love practicing art :p
I wouldn't mind, and I will personally store it, but it doesn't necessarily mean we'll change the logo in the OP.

I know i'm just saying about them, but here is version one haha

http://www.box.net/shared/x8uar0t655

Give feedback!
Not bad at all! However, I'd be more inclined to use it if it incorporated our original crew logo somewhere in it. Also, our crew colors are deliberately Green and Purple, if you're interested in any future artwork. I greatly appreciate the effort.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh, Munk when you read this . . .

Change BSC to inactive member. He's definitely an important part of the crew, but to denote him as active is fallacy.

Change my own status to active. I am going to be entering tournaments again.

Change the thread title to, "Bringing it back."

Also, unless ADHD specifically asked you to record his status as is, take out the "East Coast" nonsense. That's the best Diddy son.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Ohhh I didn't know your colors where those and that was your symbol I'll work on it more. I got lot's of free time in college and my internet sucks so yeah haha I'll have new version up soon of the banner.

Oh and I don't care if you use it or not, I just like doing art and such. :p

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Oh, Munk when you read this . . .

Change BSC to inactive member. He's definitely an important part of the crew, but to denote him as active is fallacy.

Change my own status to active. I am going to be entering tournaments again.

Change the thread title to, "Bringing it back."

Also, unless ADHD specifically asked you to record his status as is, take out the "East Coast" nonsense. That's the best Diddy son.

And add Inferno to the crew. His Mario is mad cute and I wish mine was as good as his.
Fix'd :chuckle:

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Yo Cam, that sig is actually really nice. I have a perfect record against both your marios.... with my marth.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Dan, Wyatt, Rob, Cam: On Saturday, I want to have everyone and be heading out around 9-930. get there around 10-1030. Sound good?

Top Bottom