• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Dan I'm not even going to say how hard I ***** Marths at the smashfest. (I took 5 Marth Stocks, with only 2 Falco Stocks)

Thanks! Also Inui made a comment that made my Falco feel very good about myself. I'm moving up!!
We're all proud of you. You've stepped your game up alot and when you play serious and play to win, people won't sleep on you as much, that, or they'll have an interesting wake up call.

PS: I miss BSC. Where did he goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You still SUCK in doubles LOLOLOLOL. I've always been impressed with your singles play though. You're almost as good as me, but you don't stay serious, and really apply yourself. Come over and train together with me, Munk, and RJ (and Umbra if he's not a scrub.)

I also miss Brian.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
bleachigo teach me how2guiltygear.

then ill teach u how real colombians play smash (LOL)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
bleachigo teach me how2guiltygear.

then ill teach u how real colombians play smash (LOL)
How to play GG? Hmm....It's hard.
That game is way to open to teach anybody anything in 1 sitting, find a main. (I can't guarantee help since I don't use/know how to use everyone. I'm only decent with Slayer, Chipp, Venom, Sol, and Baiken. But I can use almost anyone to a reasonable degree.)

COLOMBIA!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
You still SUCK in doubles LOLOLOLOL. I've always been impressed with your singles play though. You're almost as good as me, but you don't stay serious, and really apply yourself. Come over and train together with me, Munk, and RJ (and Umbra if he's not a scrub.)

I also miss Brian.
Double Post, because The Blue Bird is Learning new tricks. I started playing differently yesterday after returning from hooters and chatting with a old friend. He told me something that in a twisted malformed kind of way applies to Fighting Games. I am goignt to get a lot better in the next few days, just you wait and see.

Also Doubles.....is hard.:(

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
100% Juice is clearly better than you guys because we use "an NJ/NY" and you guys use "a NJ/NY"
Seeing as there is no vowel proceeding an, I'm fairly certain it's supposed to be a.

Of course if I'm wrong, I have black johns. What do I know? :laugh:

Good Luck to all from ZB going to Apex
Good lookin' out. Can't wait for you to be active again so we can ****.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
It depends on how you pronounce "NJ/NY", if you say the letters then "an" works, if you read "NJ" as "New Jersey" then "a" works.

Summary: Everyone's wrong but me.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Jordan, your post in not clear. Hi all =]

So for the most part I think most of us are going to terrabite. Who ever can provide rides or know a way to get there let me know. (Meaning if someone is providing a ride I'm calling shotty)

This post is actually directed to the people who have not been playing as much. Start playing. >_>

With the exception of Brian everyone should be playing from time to time. If there is a Crew Meet On Thrusday,

1)Text/Call me about it.
2)Text/Call me Before hand about it
3) Inform Brian about it. I know hes been inactive for a while due to issues, but it does not mean he should be excluded from everything that goes on. Someone have the courtesy to inform him ( I would but for the most part Idk wth goes on either)

I think that is it for now. Bye everyone.

PS: Open our own Internet cafe? Just bringing it up. Umbra, Munk, and BSC know what I'm talking about. For those who don't, don't worry about it much. Just keep that kind of idea in mind.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I normally don't post about random things, but it just occurred to me that every time we invite NL to practice, the room looks dark and gloomy. I think he might be the apocalypse o_o The world coming to an end ?!?!??! =[

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm coming in Thursday, though I'd really want to take this oppurtunity to play Yes!, But that's up to you guys/him. I'm also currently attending Terrabite.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Thursday is probably a no for me lol. I'm moving back home tomorrow (thursday) and will be tired. Next week, definitely. I want some brawl+ with Umbra too since he's been talking too much smack on me. That yoshi's fat/going down son.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So you're only coming over today hmm...I'm doing a research project, then some MGS1, but I think I can drop by. I'll call Dan to see if he'll allow me to come.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I am not disrespecting NL in anyway. Guess no one really caught the joke lol. NVM it then.

Avalon239

Smash Rookie
hey can i at least play with your crew from time to time? i live in teaneck in bergen county and would love to play with you guys :)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
hey can i at least play with your crew from time to time? i live in teaneck in bergen county and would love to play with you guys :)
You live in Teaneck? I live in Teaneck. Specifically, I live on the border of Teaneck and Ridgefield Park, though I go to the high-school (I'm 18). We can definitely play sometime. PM me with more information about yourself.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I'll be home today, so if you want to come and play smash, send me a text and we'll practice.

Before everyone goes zomg

In single- I main MK
In doubles- I main Pit
for circumstances where I'm uncomfortable with both- I'll use Wario.

So I guess I main MK and Pit but I second Wario.

dunno if I'll be available on fri, contact Pierce for that. If you want to reach me, send a text to the contact number I have on the first page.

PS: I can block numbers, don't be a troll, or you probably won't talk to me over the phone again.

EDIT: Waltz is sexy

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I played bad yesterday....I need to step it up.

Also Why hasn't Mrs. Balckwaltz watched TTGL yet, it's amazing?
Also (SZS3) Zan: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is coming out in July!!!!

Top Bottom