• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Well EC is dead and I am officially not in a crew 1st I want to say I am sorry for leaving zb and sorry for disrespecting you guys and the crew name 2nd. I will admit 100% that I was stupid and wrong on my decision and regret it to the fullest. I did text you guys on the phone but it makes more sense to post this as well and to show that I can admit my mistakes by having more than just the crew read this. I spoke to YES! and he was curious if I was going to join you guys again and honestly wish I could but in my eyes I feel so bad and rude that I feel I don't deserve to come back. I will say this... if I was giving an opportunity to come back to ZB it'll be the last crew I ever join, I even told umbra that to prove my loyalty and what I say I'd even get a tattoo of ZB. The more im typing the more I am wishing to re join ZB so here it is...

Is there any hope I can re join this crew?

I still love you guys and always take the time out to think about ya'll, you (and that's the whole crew im talking to) have been my most truest and realest friends and you guys know I don't have many of those... I actually don't have anyone else tbh... I have a full understanding of your decisions and won't hold anything against you guys...

So its like this: its zb or no crew at all and it will be this way till my smash career ends, I swear it

So lemme know wassup guys and yea once again I love ya'll and im sorry

Inui

Banned via Warnings
EC isn't dead, but you rejoining this crew is something I'd support because I'd want ZB to be strong and you have more friendships in this crew.

Good luck, dude.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That's that R%kie **** mai doo! How could you say no to that pillow behind his head? Surriously tho...Rookie back in ZB sounds mighty good to me.

Donovan is fat.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
EC isn't dead, but you rejoining this crew is something I'd support because I'd want ZB to be strong and you have more friendships in this crew.

Good luck, dude.
No intentions of disrespect lucas but geeezzzz EC fell apart like snake fsmashing skyworld... a total wreck...
I will stand by my post no matter what ZB lemee kno wassup...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You didnt' really give me much to work with but meh, If you want anything changed like the colors or anything else, Let me know(be specific lol). and i'll do it real quick.

Those look great JG! I'd like one as well if you are willing to make one for me :). Preferably with these images

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y5TwdoOLP...AAC4w/PtU8zWWQx4w/s400/BartSimpson082708a.jpg

http://bjyugiohstuff.wikispaces.com/file/view/Seto_Kaiba.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4858/sonicnv7.jpg

Or whatever you can do if you have the time. It would be appreciated but if you would rather not that is more than fine. Just hit me up on aim or something if you make something :bee:

iRJi

Smash Champion
I say Rookie has to pass a test to join...

A set with Shippo. IF and only IF he wins he gets to come back!

I second Rookies return.
Lol. Funny. I was going to post about this but looks like someone already got to it a bit earlier then I did. Saves me time I guess. I also 2nd the motion of his return, as long as he doesn't get the idea of leaving again =].

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
I support R00kie's return.
I say Rookie has to pass a test to join...

A set with Shippo. IF and only IF he wins he gets to come back!

I second Rookies return.
Lol. Funny. I was going to post about this but looks like someone already got to it a bit earlier then I did. Saves me time I guess. I also 2nd the motion of his return, as long as he doesn't get the idea of leaving again =].
thanks for the support guys and yea i wont ever think about leaving again, that would be a promise

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Well, though they have not posted yet, I called Munk and Ryko to ask their opinions, and they are both on board with your rejoining.

That being said,

welcome the **** home brother. Munk update the front page please.

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
From the depths of inactivity (it's cold over here)...... Welcome back r00kie, I take it your set vs. Shippo went well?

As for myself, things are looking up today actually- i just need to wait on a phone call tomorrow for the final word. If things work out, and it seems like it so far, i might be able to make my return as well. I'll let you all know what the deal is tomorrow

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Even though you left the crew you didn't stop being a cool person, nor did we ever get on bad terms. If he wants to rejoin ZB i'm cool with it (officially). That being said, welcome back.

Also, crew meet thursday

Edit: O snap it's Brian. It's like the family is back together.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
HOLY ****, I GOT MY SEXY LATIN AND MY SEXY ASIAN BACK!?!?!?!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!

Also, tbqh R00kie, you should thank Chris. It was really his threat of extreme friendlies with Snake that pushed you through. Now when is he going to join ZB????

Also, tentative crew meet at my house on Thursday

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Even though you left the crew you didn't stop being a cool person, nor did we ever get on bad terms. If he wants to rejoin ZB i'm cool with it (officially). That being said, welcome back.

Also, crew meet thursday

Edit: O snap it's Brian. It's like the family is back together.
I love you guys so much...
And thursday ima try 100% to make it to practice.

Oh btw MUNK plz... add Toon ROB and Wolf to my secondaries

iRJi

Smash Champion
HOLY ****, I GOT MY SEXY LATIN AND MY SEXY ASIAN BACK!?!?!?!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!

Also, tbqh R00kie, you should thank Chris. It was really his threat of extreme friendlies with Snake that pushed you through. Now when is he going to join ZB????

Also, tentative crew meet at my house on Thursday
Talking about Him and ZB, I did ask around and no one objects you to join us Yes!. So from what i see, there looks like an offer for you too if you want to join, but if not thats fine also.

Also for Dan, I have been practicing with Jon. He is really content on joining us for practices. He wants to take the game seriously as the rest of us. not really saying much other then that, but just keep that in mind.

Edit: For Brian. See, through the struggle works =D. You might be surprized of what and who I am using now, esp. because it is your character =D. but I picked up like 12 characters, D3 is just one of them.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
aww I love you guys <3

Crew meet friday plzzz I get ***** by my internship on thursdays 9am-6pm @_@

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS PIERCE:

I might have two crew meets. One on Thursday ZB only. One on Friday for local members (I mean, R00kie and Ryko are welcome of course, but if you don't show, that's understandable) and that way Chris and Jon can show then, and not interrupt our regular crew meet. Sound good?

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
THIS IS PIERCE:

I might have two crew meets. One on Thursday ZB only. One on Friday for local members (I mean, R00kie and Ryko are welcome of course, but if you don't show, that's understandable) and that way Chris and Jon can show then, and not interrupt our regular crew meet. Sound good?
I actually may have to go on friday due to my security priorities, I wish I could knock it all out in 1 day, but its a day by day process. regardless I WILL make it to one of these 2 days for sure

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Rookie you better fawkin be there friday....There's balls that need to be ***** off.

No homo of course.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yay, I smell comeback. I'm going to clean up mah lasers and get ready to eat some Fox meat!! Hahaha!
Lasersererer I'm too happy. I'm coming both dates. Yay I get to play Brawl with people again after not playing for 2 1/2 weeks!!! pewpew. Also Yes if possible, bring MM money, we has to play a bit. (3$ that's all I have)

iRJi

Smash Champion
Honestly, I am really waiting for Brians post. Going to be looking around here for a while until then.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Yay, I smell comeback. I'm going to clean up mah lasers and get ready to eat some Fox meat!! Hahaha!
Lasersererer I'm too happy. I'm coming both dates. Yay I get to play Brawl with people again after not playing for 2 1/2 weeks!!! pewpew. Also Yes if possible, bring MM money, we has to play a bit. (3$ that's all I have)
good idea about MM's lmao i'll bring like 5 singles to do 1$ MM's

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll be sure to bring your girl over, she misses you, OoOoOoOoOoOoOoHhHhHhHhHh
o shi- you just provoked me enough to challenge you to...

good idea about MM's lmao i'll bring like 5 singles to do 1$ MM's
Falcon vs Fox all on Yoshi's... ;D

haha ok man xD

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
o shi- you just provoked me enough to challenge you to...

Falcon vs Fox all on Yoshi's... ;D

haha ok man xD
too good x3

and this is a msg to zb only

this is the surprise although most of you knew what this was awhile back, the whole idea is that ima get these for all of you.

check this link and tell me what you think, be sure to check the front and back
the editing program is sex so i will modify each one to your desire.

http://www.zazzle.com/zb_zodiac_braves_nyc_tshirt-235128274000020803

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
**** Rookie, you are the man.
But are we all getting the same text or not?

idk about MM'ing crew mates though, I don't know how much I can take from you. (hahahaha...)

Top Bottom