• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
So, I've been sick all weekend. I might have bronchitis or pneumonia. I'll hopefully be going to the doctor today.
Yeah, get that checked out. I caught Acute Bronchitis in late December, and it was pretty troublesome. Pneumonia is also nothing to mess around with. A coworker of mine caught that around the time I caught the bronchitis. Some people catch the symptons, and foolishly try to walk it off, not knowing what they actually have.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
How good am I, Dan, let everyone know!?

BleachigoZX is going to be amazing at the end of this season.

(Remember my Remote Johns Dan well know the remote is broken I managed to figure out what everything accidentally does though...I'll prolly buy a new one at the end of this month though.)

Also get better Dan. Drink warm stuff.

Edit:
My sig wtf?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It's just a weird strain of the flu. Mild. Awesome.

Still, no phone
I hope it's not Swine Flu.

Do you have:

Fever, cough, chills (shivering), vomiting, diarrhea, body aches?

Get a prescription for Tamiflu if you can. Hope it's nothing serious :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Swine Flu's actually the only flu that's going around right now. It's much milder than the normal flu. Normal flu which occurs only in the winter kills 36000 while the swine flu has killed like 15.

If you were diagnosed with flu now, it's swine flu.

10oinks

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Swine Flu's actually the only flu that's going around right now. It's much milder than the normal flu. Normal flu which occurs only in the winter kills 36000 while the swine flu has killed like 15.

If you were diagnosed with flu now, it's swine flu.

10oinks
Swine flu was around before this entire epidemic / pandemic scare bull****, it's just that now people care.

There are probably a fair number of people who've had it with such mild symptoms they didn't even know it was happening.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Swine flu was around in 1918. Since obama is doing a good job there's nothing else to talk about. Symptoms can be mild to fatal (IF you've had pre-existing health conditions).

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I actually talked to a scrub about swine flu (IRL scrub. Not smash related) and he said that the real thing doctor's are worried about is when fall/winter comes around.

I agree that swine flu was way too hyped. Like Yes says it hasn't been that bad. However, it's killed 15 or so people in March-May whereas normal flu isn't even an issue. Swine flu is dangerous because it is both highly contagious and there's no vaccine.

When Fall/Winter comes, swine flu with mingle with your average flu making hundreds of strings that a vaccine simply won't be able to block. A normal flu vaccine is just the vaccine for the 5-6 strands that doctor's think are the most likely to spread. Flu season + highly contagious flu that a vaccine is useless for = trouble for elderly and infants.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

EDIT: It's def. swine flu. Report it while you still can!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
There's a treatment that's effective within 48 hours of onset called Tamiflu (sp?). But yeah everyone's worried about the normal flu season coming around.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Man Rookie this ain't myspace, take that General Hospital avatar pic off of the boards boy!

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Man Rookie this ain't myspace, take that General Hospital avatar pic off of the boards boy!
haha this ***** hatin' on my pic, how you been boy?

and practice was great guys

Pierce ima make sure you dont beat up my secondaries that bad anymore, i really do want them to keeop improving so taking a 3 hour *** kicking is ok

and bleachigo i heard you got dumb nasty homie, we definitly gotta play

10 caps locks

DON'T MAKE FUN OF R%KIE'S FREE PILLOW SON!!!
thank you chris, i keep telling people it was free

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
LOL it was great and fun to watch. Funny stuff happen'd. But you already know why I'm not featured... Gotta play you again sometime soon.

PS: I GOT IT. Marth is sooooooooo girly, you named her Lisa.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm going on a brawl hiatus until I find a new perfectly functioning remote.

I'm secondarying Snake now, I've been practicing stage control with iKon. I'm going to be amazing.

**** Pit

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
sup eazy... i'd been busy... next time we play i gotta get sheik advice from you

dan, i can come on either friday or tuesday. // edit- i'd have to leave by 3 or 4 on tuesday

bleachigo you should go on a hiatus from your brawl hiatus, for this crew meet - i didnt get to see you last time

it's been months since i saw a lot of people.. i've got half a mind to go to a tournament soon... anyone got plans to go to one within the next few weeks ?

Top Bottom