• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

iRJi

Smash Champion
Me, dan and Umbra looked at it. There clean and nice. Pretty much formal. Defently worth it and TY in advance.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Alright here's the latest news. It's bad, but not tragic.

The weather from now through the weekend looks like ****. It's raining straight through till at least Sunday. Today, three young boys were gra . . . oh wait, wrong news.

Uh, seriously though, bad news is that on Thursday night, I'm performing in a concert. Also, I just found out that Friday night I'm supposed to watch a recording of the musical I performed in with the rest of the cast. On Saturday is the film festival at my school. I'm working on Sunday.

All that being said, this is an unexpectedly busy week/weekend for me. Therefore I am RESCHEDULING the crew meet until next week. At first, I didn't want to do this, because I was hyped and looking forward to it, especially since the crew is back together, etc. However, I realized it would be more irresponsible not to give EVERYONE 100% of my time, when I could merely push this event back by one week. Therefore, this is my current course of action. Any major objections?

EDIT: Also, I will be discussing with Munk and Umbra to see if the crew only meet will still occur at my house or Munk's, though I will be absent for several hours of it. It is virtually confirmed that there will be a 'smashfest' of sorts at my place next week though. I already have permission. My house isn't that large/luxurious, for those who haven't been here before, so it'll be small, and probably just consist of crew + people I've already talked to about this.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Alright here's the latest news. It's bad, but not tragic.

The weather from now through the weekend looks like ****. It's raining straight through till at least Sunday. Today, three young boys were gra . . . oh wait, wrong news.

Uh, seriously though, bad news is that on Thursday night, I'm performing in a concert. Also, I just found out that Friday night I'm supposed to watch a recording of the musical I performed in with the rest of the cast. On Saturday is the film festival at my school. I'm working on Sunday.

All that being said, this is an unexpectedly busy week/weekend for me. Therefore I am RESCHEDULING the crew meet until next week. At first, I didn't want to do this, because I was hyped and looking forward to it, especially since the crew is back together, etc. However, I realized it would be more irresponsible not to give EVERYONE 100% of my time, when I could merely push this event back by one week. Therefore, this is my current course of action. Any major objections?

EDIT: Also, I will be discussing with Munk and Umbra to see if the crew only meet will still occur at my house or Munk's, though I will be absent for several hours of it. It is virtually confirmed that there will be a 'smashfest' of sorts at my place next week though. I already have permission. My house isn't that large/luxurious, for those who haven't been here before, so it'll be small, and probably just consist of crew + people I've already talked to about this.
If you put it to next week, I won't be able to make it. I will be in Somerset, NJ working at the anime convention.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Actually, the film festival on Saturday doesn't start till 6. I may have this on Saturday from like 11 till 5:30. Thoughts crew, Yes!, Atomsk?
Saturday is paradigm's tourney, and I plan on spending my saturday studying anyway :(

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Actually, the film festival on Saturday doesn't start till 6. I may have this on Saturday from like 11 till 5:30. Thoughts crew, Yes!, Atomsk?
If I can get there I will. I'm more then happy to hang out with friends =3

However, I'll most likely be going to the montclair thingy this day :(

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I don't care about time.

Except on Friday I'm going to a graduation ceremony, so I can't attend anything on Friday.

Just call me after 3:07 if anything.
(201-655-1559)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Okay, I think we're back on for tomorrow. I just heard that the guy who's house I was going tomorrow for the event got into a fight with his parents and now the event is being postponed probably. At worse, I leave you all for threeish hours. Still, it's friday night so who cares. PARTY! Ahem, I mean, yeah, all those invited (Crew + Atomsk + Yes! + Inui + Dave) can come tomorrow around 4:30.

I have 3 tvs, but I would like another and I have one wii, so I would like 3 more. If we can get 5 setups, that would be even better.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao I always have a smile on my face when I ftilt someone.

Rookie get at my Falcon with that scrubby tubby ganon...I ban pokemon stadium...no punch time bull$hit...

Top Bottom