• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
im going to be at rykos tonight for a STD (smash till dawn) with zro and blackanese so going to jersey for practice is a no no for the time being sorry guys, but i will be making sure i keep improving so be ready for my 2nd'aries again when i swing by to NJ

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
I need someone to play brawl with tonight and I am located in manahawkin (south nj)... Im bored constantly and have very few friends, some of which dont like to chill much...so here i am waiting day and night and im sick of waiting so here i am looking for a chance.. dont care where i drive (within reason i guess)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
?????????????

Also, Melee is pro. I'm probably going to teach myself basics again, and play it periodically. There's no denying it's better than Brawl, even though I like Brawl better cause I'm much better at it.
Play Melee with me. :bee:

Also, use Marth in Melee. It's much easier than using a fast faller and you already have basics to build on from Brawl.

clowsui

Smash Legend
pierce if you really wanna get good at melee just tell cactus you play green marth or something
maybe he'll teach you the ways of being as sexy as he is...as well as the "hardgay" style

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I try to find this game fun and and I am incapable of doing so. I never feel like I'm fighting an opponent, I'm fighting the game's efforts to **** me out of whatever I'm doing yet again. Like I cant even ghet mad anymore, it's just not worth the emotion or effort.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
?????????????

Also, Melee is pro. I'm probably going to teach myself basics again, and play it periodically. There's no denying it's better than Brawl, even though I like Brawl better cause I'm much better at it.
Lol I actually enjoyed playing Melee with you that day as opposed to playing brawl, which I rarely do, because it's not nearly entertaining enough in comparison with the rest of the things I do. I guess I second this, is what I'm saying.

Tuesday? Hype.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lol I actually enjoyed playing Melee with you that day as opposed to playing brawl, which I rarely do, because it's not nearly entertaining enough in comparison with the rest of the things I do. I guess I second this, is what I'm saying.

Tuesday? Hype.
Melee and brawl+ soon? :D

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
B+ sucks XDXDXD and i can't make it tuesday guys sorry :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meet is confirmed for tommorow plan for 10AM-10PM or so. Bring money for food unless you want to starve for 12 hours.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm bringing RITZ and I prolly will go home a few times for food.

My bro, can he come?

He isn't some arrogant kid anymore, that was like last year, give him a chance.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I'm bringing RITZ and I prolly will go home a few times for food.

My bro, can he come?

He isn't some arrogant kid anymore, that was like last year, give him a chance.
LOL. As much as that sounds amusing, people don't change dramatically over the course of a few months. Its one thing to realize the stupidity and ignorance of your personality and character, but its another to completely change it. One's mindset takes an incredible amount of time to change, even if he learned self control to tame the display of it publicly. I personally don't mind having him around, even if he can get a bit annoying. Its the fact that he came in acting like he was just great, and although it is good to feed your own confidence level, its better to accept the fact that you are just like everyone else, and he did not do that. Even though he "might" have changed the way he acted to "the crew", whats stopping him from acting that way to other people? Its more then just how he treats us, its to people in general. He needs to be a better person overall, not just to mask how he acts to a few acquaintances.

That's just my take on it, but its not my house, nor am I the leader of the crew. That will be completely up to Jordan and Dan if they want him around.

Edit: As for the Crew meet, you already know that I am taking Diamond out to eat. I might show up since I have to walk her back home, but it is going to Thunderstorm also, so if I do show up i will play for a bit, but then I will need to head out.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Side bet anyone in zb? (rookie doesn't count since i'm already taking his money in ganon vs falcon and i'd fee bad :grin:) :D Your crew's falco vs my crew's marth :p

Top Bottom