• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unity Ruleset: Discussion

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MJG you the strongest nukka i eva seen

Why you gon do dat mayne? I thougt u waz coo... coo mayne coo...

Friendshup N' Magik son

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No. And not only will you be unable to, but if you try to do so we'll find out anyway.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Will the results ever be released or are people going to try and keep it "secret", like little *****es?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Why does she look asian?

And how will you find out?

And who are you? Ankoku?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Lmao, I really love Ankoku's humor.

But I hate him because he always infracts me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The best part of Secret and Madonna is that there is a song by Madonna called Secret and there is a song by K-pop band Secret called Madonna.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I saw the poll.

I then saw the whole "this won't necessarily affect anything" and lost interest.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That to me seems to be another way of saying "well we can ignore this if we don't like the outcome".

Though I suppose my recent (probably bannable, lol) actions say otherwise.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I can't ask in the proper thread, but please don't vote if you don't participate in Unity Ruleset Tournaments (like me).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
why not flayl? i mnean it's way to late, i already voted along with a few hundred others, but why not?
Probably because you're inadvertently influencing a decision that is not relevant to you in the slightest but has a major effect on a large portion of the competitive Brawl community.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Come to think of it, the best way (as far as I can see) to vote would be polls with usernames attached in BBRC sanctioned tournaments. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Hm I think it would still be difficult to make everyone aware of the poll lol I think many will miss it.

The unity ruleset does affect everyone. Not everyone uses the same exact ruleset, but it can/will still influent decisions of other hosts etc.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
This is simple. Two Saturdays will pass before the poll ends.

Just advertise the **** out of it at tournies to ensure maximum voting satisfaction(votification? votitude?). That's what I intend to do here in NYC and NJ.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
It's a featured topic already.

That should be good enough, considering the poll's only open for 2 weeks, right?

Doc King

Smash Lord
I'm so happy for this mk ban poll. I want mk outta here so Brawl can become a fun game and a game outside of mk.

PASS IS ON PPL! BAN TEH BAT!

Doc King

Smash Lord
I'm so happy for this mk ban poll. I want mk outta here so Brawl can become a fun game and a game outside of mk.

Edit: Ugh. Thing glitched up again.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord

You should never ban a character just because you think it'll be more "fun." Because let me spoil it and say no, it will not be more "fun." However, a character should be banned if there is enough evidence that they hinder the metagame and ruleset, among other reasons. Whether or not that is the case with MK...well, that's why there's a poll again.

Top Bottom