• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it's not like it's the end of the world if you do, don't need to make such a big deal of it lol. It's only as big a deal as you make it, I mean it's just talking, right?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
There is nothing worse than high maintenance girls. Run away. Run. Away.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It's been raining for the third day straight. Forecast says rain and thunderstorms until next week.

Booooo.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Candy sounds pretty good right now!

I'm doing alright. Tired, but I can't sleep :c

Reizilla

No cookies, milk has never worked for me before (maybe because it's soy?). My mind just likes to go crazy with thinking at the worst possible time x(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Awwww :c
Try tensing/Untensing the muscles in your body. It helps to relax you
And breathing exercises help too

Do you react well to mellow musics? :o

:phone:

Reizilla

Tensing/untensing? I'll give that a try.

I've gone from upbeat to mellow to Mahler, all tonight, and none has done the trick :/ Mahler at least puts me in a great mood, so I figured I'd stick with him. Hahaha

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
HUG THE COWS REI

Trick I learned when we did yoga in gym class a few years back. Recommended it for trouble sleeping.
Haha xD don't fix what Isnt broken

Reizilla

Cows are cool :3

Well I guess I'll try sleeping again. Thanks for the tips and the company! :bee: <3

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'll trade weather with you
Here in surprisingly sunny cleveland......we have 95ish PLUS HUMIDITY and no rain. It's frightening.
Hey, I am from Toledo :) Or Toledo area more like it. Toledo sucks *** honestly.

But yeah it's humid plus rainy...like not sprinkling but a constant ****ing downpour for three days. I went to walk to the bakery and came back drenched because the wind picked up my umbrella and tossed it across the street.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Almost halfway to lunch time at work and I have accomplished absolutely nothing. It's just been complicated after complication. *sigh*

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I hate how the people I feel closest, and most comfortable with are usually one state over. Or halfway across the globe. :<

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey, I am from Toledo :) Or Toledo area more like it. Toledo sucks *** honestly.

But yeah it's humid plus rainy...like not sprinkling but a constant ****ing downpour for three days. I went to walk to the bakery and came back drenched because the wind picked up my umbrella and tossed it across the street.
Yuckkkkkk
That's insane Dx

Yaaaay Ohioans c:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
At this point I have to think I'm infected. I'm at work and I'm I feel too sick to work(I could probably tough through it if I wasn't so stressed about my health)I'm trying to a schedule an HIV test between tomorrow and next Tuesday. I'm also going to an HIV support group later today(even though I don't know what my status is). I'm gonna ask my supervisor for the rest of the day off. I'm no good like this.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Dude, I think you're just stressing yourself to the point of illness
Yes, get checked. But don't stress yourself out until you get sick
The mind is a powerful thing. It can cause awesome or terrible things to happen to your physical health

Top Bottom