• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Maybe your extreme dislike of him covers up your love of his grammar, puctuation, and other basic writing/typing skills.

Your afraid to admit it.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
All rigt then, Omnicron. Whenever your ready.

I'm here for you. We're all here for you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I dislike not having wifi at my new place >:[
Stopped by my moms place for a bit and brought my laptop (Which is where I am now). I now know that I'm addicted to internet in general.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah. I'm gonna go do something with that. I'll float around the Proving Grounds and try posting something there, before it's too late. X___x
You don't lose it I've had mine for well over a year and I still haven't lost it

And since I remember, I'm pissed I can't debate for **** :urg:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm somewhat bummed about him being gone, just because I tried to offer him the help he clearly needed (be it for his desire for attention or legitimate psychological issues). I don't like the feeling of losing really.

Forlorn.

Smash Cadet
He had legitimate psychological issues.

Attention seekers react to flames. He never did.

He was starting to get better and post more seriously, but maybe that's just me.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I really don't see the big deal about ICG. He'll just make a new account and start posting again.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
And what was up with ICG's mommy threads? Like what the hell was up with him saying he was the "mommy of mommies" or something like that. I also wondered if Dr. Lady Artimus was an alt. account of his. Maybe he really does have psychological issues.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Point is is that he was constantly making inappropriate posts. Mental illness or not, the stuff he posts about doesn't belong on this forum
Well I don't recall him ever flaming anyone and as annoying as he was I doubt you could really say he was a troll. Did his behavior really merit a permanent ban?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
So I finally got my mom to complete the cosigner's application for a loan that is supposed to pay off this semester of college. You'd figure this would calm me down but it really hasn't. I'm so afraid that we'll get denied either because we've taken out too many loans with other companies or because my mom sorta changed her names which is causing some difficulty with her credit check. Really if it doesn't get through then I'm kinda screwed. It's time like this I wish my faith was stronger.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So I finally got my mom to complete the cosigner's application for a loan that is supposed to pay off this semester of college. You'd figure this would calm me down but it really hasn't. I'm so afraid that we'll get denied either because we've taken out too many loans with other companies or because my mom sorta changed her names which is causing some difficulty with her credit check. Really if it doesn't get through then I'm kinda screwed. It's time like this I wish my faith was stronger.
I can relate. Paperwork is a *****.

I ended up turning in my dad's tax information a few days past the official deadline. After talking with the financial aid office, they said everything would be cool, but I'm still waiting for my loans to pay through. I get my classes dropped if my account balance isn't down by Jan 5th, and it's getting preeeeeetty close.

Kinda freaking.

But I do what I can while I can, and I don't worry about what I can't. In the end, it'll be fine.

If it's not I'm cursing THE **** out of the financial aid people.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I can relate. Paperwork is a *****.

I ended up turning in my dad's tax information a few days past the official deadline. After talking with the financial aid office, they said everything would be cool, but I'm still waiting for my loans to pay through. I get my classes dropped if my account balance isn't down by Jan 5th, and it's getting preeeeeetty close.

Kinda freaking.

But I do what I can while I can, and I don't worry about what I can't. In the end, it'll be fine.

If it's not I'm cursing THE **** out of the financial aid people.
Yeah it really sucks man. For me it's been one complication/dissapointment after another, it's kind of taken it's toll on me. I'll find out tomorrow if we passed the credit check, we may pass, we may not pass but worry about it tonight will not help the process. I'll try to enjoy tonight.

I actually already lost my housing spot and I haven't been able to register for classes for the coming semester, I'll only be able to do all that if the loans pay through.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Don't know where my wallet it arghhh stressin.

Also my boxers are too tight

Merkuri

Smash Lord
So it looks as if one of my student loans may have went through. The applications status says that I passed the credit check, so now I guess I just have to hope I get the full amount. I'm still a bit freaked out, I need it the loan credited to my account asap. I've already lost my housing spot and I need to get a new one. I'm afraid to call the loan people because of some fear that it'll make me lose the loan. I'm gonna go ahead and call them and ask what's next. It's weird how posting this gives me some sense of security.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Rooting for you Merk!

I can't call the office till Monday. :/

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Rooting for you Merk!

I can't call the office till Monday. :/
Thanks.

I got my mom to sign my loan's cosigner addendum. So now it's primarily a bureaucratic process. Things are still far from ok though, I'll have to call the loan people tomorrow because there is apparently a two week waiting process where we can cancel the loan and I need the loan to be credited to me before that. All I can do is pray that it's not as bad as I think or something can be done about it.

At best I'll be sent back to school the week after next(I'll probably be sent back sometime next week) and I'll be essentially homeless. I have a key for one of my school's computer labs so I guess I'll sleep in there for a while and hopefully my school's community lounge will be open(it's surprisingly comfortable when you have no other choice); While I do have money to last me for a bit at this point it seems unavoidable that I'll be homeless for a while.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
You are excused from proper grammar and spelling if:

- You are under the age of ten
- You never received any form of public or private education
- You are over the age of 90
- You are an inanimate object
- You are a duck

Otherwise, learn to string a ****ing sentence together. Capital letters and punctuation are not that hard. talking like ths makes u look stupid n i cant take U seriusly.

I don’t give a care if this offends you. You know how the language works, quit butchering it!

This is not aimed at anyone in particular, it just really grinds my gears.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
^ Who taught this woman how to write?!?!?!

s
You are excused from proper grammar and spelling if:

- You are under the age of ten
- You never received any form of public or private education
- You are over the age of 90
- You are an inanimate object
- You are a duck

Otherwise, learn to string a ****ing sentence together. Capital letters and punctuation are not that hard. talking like ths makes u look stupid n i cant take U seriusly.

I don’t give a care if this offends you. You know how the language works, quit butchering it!

This is not aimed at anyone in particular, it just really grinds my gears.
Same here.

I absolutely despise sentences that are like the one you gave an example of. They smear the walls of Facebook, and plague Youtube like there's no tomorrow.

When people type like that, I read the sentence aloud and I realise how bloody ******** it sounds.

I especially hate it when people type "u"/"ur"/"you're" instead of "your".
It makes me read sentences like "ooo are cool"/"urrr cat ran away?"/"you are brother is so cool".

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
^ Who taught this woman how to write?!?!?!
Must be witchcraft. Get your torches.

In all seriousness, I wish some people could take the time to make coherent sentences on forums.

Its not a chatroom, you (not everyone) *******.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
*deep sigh* housing and college tuition problems. I'll elaborate later.

Top Bottom