• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
modding is really annoying sometimes
it doesnt help when theres a guy trolling around the "new york legalizes gay marriage" thread ;)

but seriously, my mother has been depressed for many years. but recently she just is... worse than usual, if that makes sense? doesnt want to talk to me, and when she does is always sad and asks me if she should kill herself, or what i would do if she was gone... it's pretty ****ty

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
@pPp: Haha my thoughts exactly, cept I dont look like that of course :p

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I have now gone from Fall Out Boy 2 weeks ago to Pantera...

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PYseJv6BeU&feature=related) <This is what I'm listening to now...
That whole album is quite dark and eerie.

The solo in floods is mindblowing.

But Pantera are the best for any mood you might be in.

Hopefully things get better for you man, just listen to Pantera: Planet Caravan/Suicide note part 1 when you feel angry.

That's what I used to do.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I like Suicide note pt.1, part 2 is just... too growly for me, I prefer singing. Although the instruments are still top notch as all Pantera is :p. I love the solo and ending guitar in Floods. So now that you mention "Planet Caravan", I haven't heard it yet... but I'm pulling myself from Floods for it now!

My favorite band is Metallica, hands down. Pantera is creeping up to second though... slowly but surely, I love Cemetery Gates and This Love. Walk is really good too, good band in general really.

Edit: Planet Caravan is another really good song by Pantera, man those guys are good... I think I'm gonna learn guitar now :p

Smash Master
^^^ lord i could start responding to that now and i'd drop dead before i finished

How about this. I'll stop being sad as a reaction to random life stimuli when your nerve endings stop making you feel pain as a reaction to me breaking your legs.

Smash Master
Wow, I was kind of joking. Chill haha.

:phone:
Yeah, but you're not the first person to ever say that. It's a common sentiment that everyone who is sad just wants to be, and its annoying to deal with. Personally, I'd like very much if stupid stuff didn't get to me, but to say I'm "letting" it get to me, like how many people look at it, is preposterous.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'm unhappy because 1048576 has furry yaoi on as his Avi, but I haven't seen him post in the furry group board before...

But seriously now. I'm feeling a little better... stuff at home just isn't fun, my poor brother. He doesn't know the whole story behind his dad (ours, he thinks... he doesn't know he is my half brother, he is 8 years younger). I can't help him either because he wont want to believe anything bad about his dad. I'm just gonna have to wait for him to work this out with himself for now, I guess.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I wasn't trying to make anyone laugh. He probably struggled for food everyday, and didn't havnt a place to stay for shelter if there is bad weather. Jail will give him both of that.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow. Not that big of a deal at all, but I'm not looking forward to it at alllll. :( I don't suppose anybody here has any tips on surviving?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Oh ya I was gonna get my wisdom teeth pulled out, but the operation was pushed back to a later date. Still got a ortho appointment tomorrow which is :(

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Just got home from having my teeth pulled. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Still numb so I don't feel any pain, but I know it'll be a bit sore later.

Is there a Meh thread I can post this in?

Palpi

Smash Hero
Don't try chewing for a while, people have chewed off their tongue while te NovACane is active.

Lol @ meh thread. Yeah, it's not too bad, I had chocolate mousse and pudding and apple sauce for 2 weeks straight. That ain't half bad. I was back in class in a day.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Atleast he has a home now. :/
Exactly

I've been saying this for the longest, if I ever ended up homeless, id just keep stealing and what not to get put in jail.

Place to sleep and 3 meals a day. May not be the best but WAY better than not having anything to eat at all and sleeping outside somewhere.

Smash Master
Exactly

I've been saying this for the longest, if I ever ended up homeless, id just keep stealing and what not to get put in jail.

Place to sleep and 3 meals a day. May not be the best but WAY better than not having anything to eat at all and sleeping outside somewhere.
You'd have to weigh that against having a criminal record, which is kind of a death sentence for employment.

Smash Lord
I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow. Not that big of a deal at all, but I'm not looking forward to it at alllll. :( I don't suppose anybody here has any tips on surviving?
I can't give much advice. But if you ever decide that the pain is getting to be too much, try to go to sleep. It's more effective than any painkillers for obvious reasons. Sleeping tends to be a lot easier than you think post surgery, even if you already spent 16 out of the last 24 hours sleeping. Also, take painkillers as recommended, I tried to get off of them too early and regretted it(I'm a minimalist when it comes to drugs).

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
My sleep schedule is slowly becoming nocturnal-like, as in sleeping when the sun rises and waking when it sets. Idunno how to fix it other than staying up all night and becoming super tired.

Top Bottom