• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It's fun
until the workload stresses you out and causes anxiety attacks which for some reason I am really prone to lately.

otherwise its fun

I'm in zbrush right now and im just like "oh jeez i hope this isnt gonna be stupidly tough ; _ ; "

cannedbread

Smash Lord
what's it like having an anxiety attack? whenever i get all strung out and depressed i go for walks, listen to björk, buy fast food and talk to myself, in that order

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It sucks. It just. ****ing. Sucks. It's not like merely getting strung out or depressed, though... I personally find it hard to describe.
It's like....beyond that
When I have anxiety attacks, I just cry until I'm just emotionally drained (and then I just eat or sleep). I'm on edge and nothing seems okay and everything is awful.
It's awful. just.....holy crap

its been happening less and less but spiked lately probably due to stress or since i just moved back into the dorms which suck.
Im trying to get out more and spend time working instead of in my dorm. Or i'll play league when I am at my dorm...then i can at least skype and be productive in a way. xD

--

in an unrelated note zbrush is difficult but hilariously fun
im making rocks in THREEEE DEEEEEEE

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah. I meant more about comparing it to a normal experience like being sad or on edge, but that hit the usual experience on the head right there.

I used to just rarely have them, but thanks to stressing out about school lately to the extreme, I've started to have them a lot more. :(

I also just realized that my bad mood stuff is generally confined to being posted in the BRoom. I should start posting some stuff in this thread too.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
^ that too

physical pain
and youre already like "ajsfhjadfhskdjfh emotions anxious despair criessss" and then you are like "ow"

....its just no fun

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Solving Absolute Value inequalities was a ***** to relearn. It's been WAY to long since high school. (Last time I took math of any significance)

The thing that got me to remember is when > is eating the equation it equals OR, when < is eating the answer it equels -a<x<a

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Don't measure your fulfillment based on having some attractive lady. You can, but you're going to be dependent, even when you actually have a lady.

Not sure if I've ever had a panic attack, though I do recall as a real young child flipping out in the back of my parents' care pulling at the seat belt and hollering my lungs out.

It could have been an insane sugar rush from the mountain dew and sugar coated chocolate chip cookies.

But y'know, whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'm going to fail my math test

I can't figure out "Graphing Linear Equations in Point-Slope Form"

I KNOW the formula. I just keep getting negatives and positives mixed up

(X1, Y1)

MX-Y=B

Y=MX+B

M2=-1/M

Y-Y1=M2(X-X1)

The problem is during the converstion between MX-Y=B to Y=MX+B I get which numbers are suppose to be switched to positive or negative.
For example:

1/3X-Y=-14/3 becomes Y=1/3X+14/3

I still got 2 chapters to study for tomorrow on top of this and THIS is getting me stuck.

I'm making easy mistakes. Like dividing the wrong number or something. It's annoying

Edit: I discovered something

IF: -MX+Y=-B than Y=MX-B

IF: MX-Y=-B than Y=MX+B

I don't know why yet though

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wanted to post in the Happy Thread tonight because I had a great night out with friends. However, I come back to see half of my room thrown on the floor and one of my dressers taken out of my room.

My parents blame me for what they did and I am severely confused and beyond pissed. Ugh, night was ruined.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
what the ****? did they take out your dresser and blame you? what happened j? i'm confused. that's a big pet peeve of mine, i hate coming home to disorder and i really hate it when people move my stuff.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
They said my room wasn't clean to their standards and that I didn't need a dresser to store unneccessary things.

They blamed me for my "mess" which was non-existant. I swear they were looking for a reason to do this because they disliked how I arranged my move when we moved into this new house and so they moved it the way they wanted.

I mean I am turning 18 in one month and I feel like I'm being treated like I'm stupid and young.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
They said my room wasn't clean to their standards and that I didn't need a dresser to store unneccessary things.

They blamed me for my "mess" which was non-existant. I swear they were looking for a reason to do this because they disliked how I arranged my move when we moved into this new house and so they moved it the way they wanted.

I mean I am turning 18 in one month and I feel like I'm being treated like I'm stupid and young.
I don't even.....

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Jesus Christ. I just want to send money to my friend. WesternUnion fricken sucks. At first I made the payment, but even after then the money isn't sent until after you enter some kinda pin they send you on your electronic statement, I never found the pin and they cancelled the payment(still charged me the fee anyways). I try to send money the other day and I can't because the website has some kinda security breach and my information can easily be read by a third party. Now today I want to send the money instantaneously, and I find out I can do this through my bank account, but only from my bank card which I don't have one right now. It's all ********.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I think I'm going to fail my math test

I can't figure out "Graphing Linear Equations in Point-Slope Form"

I KNOW the formula. I just keep getting negatives and positives mixed up

(X1, Y1)

MX-Y=B

Y=MX+B

M2=-1/M

Y-Y1=M2(X-X1)

The problem is during the converstion between MX-Y=B to Y=MX+B I get which numbers are suppose to be switched to positive or negative.
For example:

1/3X-Y=-14/3 becomes Y=1/3X+14/3

I still got 2 chapters to study for tomorrow on top of this and THIS is getting me stuck.

I'm making easy mistakes. Like dividing the wrong number or something. It's annoying

Edit: I discovered something

IF: -MX+Y=-B than Y=MX-B

IF: MX-Y=-B than Y=MX+B

I don't know why yet though
It's funny cause I'm learning the exact same crap as you right now....it's annoying. I hate math. I'm going into the arts for crying out loud and this mathematical **** keeps being jammed down my throat. Sigh.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There was a new girl at work so I decided to talk with her, because she was sitting by herself.

Anyway, the next day some guy started watching me and looking angry. The girl also distanced herself, just when I said hello.

So, what I think happened was they are going out and the guy didn't like that I talked to her.

Both of them work at my work, so I think it makes sense.

I've never been in a situation like that before, though. So I thought it was weird

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
I want my friend back.

Once again, I feel like I'm the only person trying to keep a friendly relationship going. I feel like I'm the only one that really cares in my friendships, for the most part.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
i'm really sick of living with my family. i love you guys and all but i just hate dealing with their stupid habits and quirks. i want to live alone, or at least with more tolerable people.

my younger brother is a selfish **** i swear. we have a change jar for the bus and laundry, and he constantly takes out for candy and **** and never contributes any back. not to mention whenever we get grocery, he ****ing hides food so he can get it. and he always has this stupid attitude and the way he talks to us and our mom is really ridiculous. he always has to have the last word, he's just plain disrespectful, condescending, and worst of all, he always acts like everyone else is crazy when someone calls him out in his bull****. i seriously dislke that little **** with every fiber of my being. the only reason i give a single **** about him is because we come from the same two parents.

my mother just has too many bad habits and ideas that just don't work/don't make sense. not to mention she's a hypocrite. and she has this terrible habit of hoarding things and writing everything down that interests her. she keeps receipts for stupid insignificant purchases. like i was cleaning once and i found a receipt for nyquil and a pack of winterfresh from 2 years ago. what the **** man. not to mention she got mad at me for throwing it out. and not to mention the racism/stereotyping hooo boy. i don't even know where to begin oncthat one.

well that kind of made me feel better. sorry i know this isn't the cannedbread blog but this is the complaining thread.

/rant

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
cannedbread,

My family is broken. I lived with my father and the oldest of my youngest brothers. I had a really awful and destructive relationship with my father, luckily my brother and I were very close. It was hard, but the light at the end of the tunnel for me was to do well academically, and move out to another city for University.

That was 4 years ago, I'm nearing the end of my degree, i'm closer to the rest of my family more than ever, and I haven't looked back. My brother right now is suffering the same as I had, but he's got a few more years to truck through before he's up here with me.

Keep trucking man, find your chance to leave and do it.

Jasou

Smash Ace
I want my friend back.

Once again, I feel like I'm the only person trying to keep a friendly relationship going. I feel like I'm the only one that really cares in my friendships, for the most part.
I know what you mean. I feel the same way with some of my friends. In my case though he's moved physically and mentally. He never really responds to me much.

@Canned: Your brother sounds annoying af tbh. I think your parents will have to be in charge of raising him better. A feel that some parents just don't know how to raise a child anymore.

I'm annoyed because I just realized how much I can't trust someone, even though I've known them for a while. I mean, most of the lies were because he thought it would make me happier but I just want honesty.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
From what I've noticed, most of the times someone lies and then says "It was to make you happy" or "It was to protect you", the honest truth is that they're just trying to protect themselves so that they themselves don't look bad. I've been told those lines a lot of times and then had those people come back and try to find things to hurt me with after I found out whatever it was they were lying about.

Also, yeah, some families suck. I'll be so glad when I can move out of here. I'm so tired of hearing all of these racist and anti-gay comments all the time. Most of my family is just so closed-minded. And they seem to think that they can turn me straight by pretending that I never brought up the fact that I'm gay, and constantly make comments like "We need to give you some pointers on how to impress the ladies sometime." Like... seriously? I had a relationship with a girl longer than any of them have. I just simply am not interested in women in that way.

:059:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I wish I had friends...

*busts out laughing* Okay, sorry, sorry, couldn't hold it in.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My families advice on dating is "Never date, focus completely on school and work". Same thing they said my entire life

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ugg, I really hate my luck sometimes. For some reason right now, my back and neck have been hurting really badly today, and at the same time, I seem to be having heartburn right now... which normally isn't too uncommon for people to have, and if people get it, they can just avoid eating certain foods to prevent it. The problem is, I don't eat anything that should cause it. Because of the fact that I have severe acid reflux, I can't eat that many varieties of food without damaging my throat and making it feel like I have splinters digging into my throat. So basically, since nothing I'm eating should cause this, I don't really know what to do since that means chances are, my throat is still getting damaged and I have nothing I can do about it. And unfortunately I have no health insurance since I was on my mom's, and she passed away a couple months ago. There is a health insurance plan that I could get that would last for 3 years, because of the fact that she passed away, but because of the fact that I've been to the doctor and hospital so much before, it would be very expensive. If I have to go that route, then I will, though I have no idea what I'll do once that plan runs out. This just really sucks x.x I hate how expensive it is to not be healthy. Just because the sphincter muscle in my throat doesn't work right and doesn't close all the way.

Right now though I just want all this pain to go away.

:059:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My temporary debit card is expired, and once again I didn't receive my mail, so now I have to go into my bank, which opens after my works day starts and closes before I get off. I've been late to work two days in a row, which sucks because I'm trying to get on overtime and now I'm going to have to spend moretime away from work getting into my bank. This whole thing is ****ed up.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
This is late, but let me tell you all about how mad I was last night.

I show up to swim practice, ready and raring to go. I had a nice dinner, packed with carbs, protein, you name it...

I literally could have done back to back 100ms if I wanted to.

Welp! Out of nowhere, my head just starts throbbing. My kick suffered, my stroke suffered, I couldn't focus enough to do flip turns... everything just went wrong. I tried to fight through it, but I just couldn't.

I felt so weak and worthless because of it. One of our goals is to swim 20,000 yards before the first meet. I usually swim 2000-2500 per night. Last night... I only swam 500. Pathetic.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Snack, don't beat yourself up over it. It's better that you did less. If you push yourself too much when you aren't feeling too well, it'll make everything worse in the long run. Just stay healthy and make sure you know your limitations c: You got this! c:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Snack, don't beat yourself up over it. It's better that you did less. If you push yourself too much when you aren't feeling too well, it'll make everything worse in the long run. Just stay healthy and make sure you know your limitations c: You got this! c:
I know, I know. I just want to be the best. The only way is to give it my all and swim every night. I'm not gonna push when I can't, but I'll still be upset that I couldn't do more.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I have come to the realization that I'll never be able to provide a woman with as much sexual stimuli as another woman with a strapon can.

Top Bottom