• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Spam Us Database (A Compendium of Lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
So, I don't think my brother and I will be able to attend Genesis, which is a shame. We don't have a ride. I know Xyro77 was going to attend Genesis, but he said he won't be able to make it because of money. I wonder how Xyro77 is dong right now at WHOBO.

And Ravin, do you still want to try making a Samus community video? The Ness room made one, and it turned out very nice. The music was also catchy, and it kind of reminded me of the NES days. Hehe. I don't have any equipment to upload videos and stuff.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I could.

Id just need some help from people. I thought about making the idea before but too many people were QQing.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6411/lastbracket.gif

Won 1000 Wii points. Loser bracket grand finals for a wifi tounry. If that amounts to anything.
Well, we could always try again. I have some replays. The way xoxokev did his was strange, though. He wanted .bin files, and I don't know how that works.

As for that online tournament, sounds good. If "KB" is King Beef, I fought his Peach yesterday, 2-0. I was telling him that I wasn't good, and he told me to stop being sarcastic. I told him I wasn't being sarcastic, and he insisted I play, because you don't seem to have much trouble fighting him. So I did.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Yeah, KB and I do friendlies a lot. We go way back to when I first started coming up in Brawl. I looked up to him a lot. (Like I did with Taj in Melee ) and soon enough i was toe and toe with him alot. But he ate me alive the first round, killing my confidence. After that I went into one thing after another like I shouldnt have.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Well, we could always try again. I have some replays. The way xoxokev did his was strange, though. He wanted .bin files, and I don't know how that works.
The .BIN files are what Brawl uses for data storage. Stages, replays, and snapshots all use that file extension. Basically, he just wanted you to send him the replay file from your SD card.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
So that he could record the replays from his own Wii/TV. Right.

Diddy community is coming out with their own too, it's gonna be ridiculous.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Yeah, KB and I do friendlies a lot. We go way back to when I first started coming up in Brawl. I looked up to him a lot. (Like I did with Taj in Melee ) and soon enough i was toe and toe with him alot. But he ate me alive the first round, killing my confidence. After that I went into one thing after another like I shouldnt have.
The first match was close. I glide tossed a Turnip and he shielded it, then he let go and I hit him with my Charge Shot. I thought that was cool.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Right; I stayed up late watching WHOBO stream all the way to Grand Finals.

Dojo came from losers to play M2k again (m2k sent him to losers).

Dojo 3-0's M2k and everyone goes insane
Then m2k 3-0's Dojo for the tourney. I qq, most of the people there are just like aww cuz it's so late hahaha

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Right; I stayed up late watching WHOBO stream all the way to Grand Finals.

Dojo came from losers to play M2k again (m2k sent him to losers).

Dojo 3-0's M2k and everyone goes insane
Then m2k 3-0's Dojo for the tourney. I qq, most of the people there are just like aww cuz it's so late hahaha
Wait, how can Dojo 3-0 M2K, and then M2K 3-0 Dojo? Was it that when Dojo 3-0 M2K, that M2K was doing friendlies?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol nice. That sounds rather epic. SO talk about a samus community combo vids? I gots a ganrly replay just for that : )

Ravin

Smash Lord
Oh n00b

I found out why my Dazzle was lagging. It appears some display drivers didn't install correct when you use Windows Vista. I had to go to the site and got three updates. Runs smooth now.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Some Music From OCRemix

If we ever get around to creating a Samus community video, I think it'd be a good idea to have Metroid music.

Jade Catacombs (Green Brinstar)
In Your Prime (Red Brinstar)
Heat Vision (Norfair Depths)

Heat Vision is the most recent one, though In Your Prime is still fairly new, and Jade Catacombs has been out for some time now. They're all very good. I think the way Heat Vision starts out would be a good way of introducing the video, kind of like the part where it goes to say, "A(n) -insert name here- Production" and then the title of the video. Of course, there is a part in Heat Vision that sounds like it'd work for the ending when it shows the credits and who the many Samus' are. Jade Catacombs sounds good up until it drifts away from the Brinstar theme. In Your Prime, well, I'll have to get back onto that one.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
"Wow, Okay so guys, it's officially 3:45 in the morning for me, and I got back from a weird night of drinking.
Some like 25 year old was hitting on me, she wasn't un attractive but not top tier either but I remain loyal to my relationship so I decided to have fun with it as she was pretty drunk. I pretended to Be Xyro (not Allan. His internet side of him) It started when she asked me my name, Bam said Xyro then Said "I am a Youtube Celebrity and that I was KIND of a pro gamer. I three stock newbs, Spelled Like N E W B, by honestly looking in their general direction." She laughed and asked "what game?" I said "Super smash brothers Brawl, The Best game ever invented of course, What a silly question! Melee Cannot hold a candle to it and if you say otherwise I will punch a child" She laughed even harder (this is where I realized she is WAY to drunk to have Coherent thought). Then, the shocker, She invited me to play Strip smash at her place :\ Whomever lost the set (tourni rules :\) had to take off an article of clothing, and she said that because I was a pro at it, she gets to keep her jacket on for the advantage.
No jokes children that's exactly how it went down.
I was so shocked by Xyro's internet attitude actually picking me up a chick I said "If I didn't have a girlfriend half as hot as you I'd be there faster than Marth can run" and walked off and sat with my buddies again.

P.S. Good selection/Idea dryn, I personally Love the metroid musik :D.

wow at the see of red that was. My eyes hurt I feel sleepy, I'm off to bed
Hope you enjoy the late night post :D

Crystanium

Smash Hero
she wasn't un attractive but not top tier either
I get a good laugh when people use Smash terms to describe people or events. It's like when someone says, "I three-stocked her," I laugh, because it's not Smash the person is talking about.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Would have been WAY better if it had actually worked out as I wanted it too :\
Heh, I used the smash term for everyone's enjoyment.

Chik in Busted T is Hot.

EDIT: realized that even though I spent like 5 minuets getting the sea of red from my script (I use firefox and it corrects my spelling) I said whomever instead of who ever :s Makes no difference I guess but just looks odd.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
"Wow, Okay so guys, it's officially 3:45 in the morning for me, and I got back from a weird night of drinking.
Some like 25 year old was hitting on me, she wasn't un attractive but not top tier either but I remain loyal to my relationship so I decided to have fun with it as she was pretty drunk. I pretended to Be Xyro (not Allan. His internet side of him) It started when she asked me my name, Bam said Xyro then Said "I am a Youtube Celebrity and that I was KIND of a pro gamer. I three stock newbs, Spelled Like N E W B, by honestly looking in their general direction." She laughed and asked "what game?" I said "Super smash brothers Brawl, The Best game ever invented of course, What a silly question! Melee Cannot hold a candle to it and if you say otherwise I will punch a child" She laughed even harder (this is where I realized she is WAY to drunk to have Coherent thought). Then, the shocker, She invited me to play Strip smash at her place :\ Whomever lost the set (tourni rules :\) had to take off an article of clothing, and she said that because I was a pro at it, she gets to keep her jacket on for the advantage.
No jokes children that's exactly how it went down.
I was so shocked by Xyro's internet attitude actually picking me up a chick I said "If I didn't have a girlfriend half as hot as you I'd be there faster than Marth can run" and walked off and sat with my buddies again.

WTF.............................................................................................

you need to tell me if this was fake or not. im serious about this. this will determine my future

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
WTF.............................................................................................

you need to tell me if this was fake or not. im serious about this. this will determine my future
I swear to you buddy it was as true as can be :\ Ask Hive WHY girls like guys who don't pay them as much attention as the guy that's sitting beside her drooling over her.

It'll only happen once though lol Don't get your hopes up.
I honestly think half of you dont' believe me and I wouldn't believe me either but it's true. Oh Also apparently she was out because she got invited out but didn't think she'd find a guy that fit her interests. She seems like the type that wouldn't sleep with anyone unless they were as big a video gamer as she was. just the impression I got :s

Xyro77

I swear to you buddy it was as true as can be :\ Ask Hive WHY girls like guys who don't pay them as much attention as the guy that's sitting beside her drooling over her.

It'll only happen once though lol Don't get your hopes up.
I honestly think half of you dont' believe me and I wouldn't believe me either but it's true. Oh Also apparently she was out because she got invited out but didn't think she'd find a guy that fit her interests. She seems like the type that wouldn't sleep with anyone unless they were as big a video gamer as she was. just the impression I got :s
now if that story is true(and i believe you) why dont i drop my fiance and pick up one of the tasty club girls?

next time you tell that story, you need to give them MY number. ok?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
now if that story is true(and i believe you) why dont i drop my fiance and pick up one of the tasty club girls?

next time you tell that story, you need to give them MY number. ok?
Hahah I don't know your number :p
And keep the fiance. But if you get weird comments on some of your youtube vid's That's why.

Hive

Smash Lord
lol because those guys end up being totally ******** lol :D example guy comes up to you: "hey baby want to go out?? **** you look fiiineee" see? see how ******** that is? no girl is ever going to be won over by that lol.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol because those guys end up being totally ******** lol :D example guy comes up to you: "hey baby want to go out?? **** you look fiiineee" see? see how ******** that is? no girl is ever going to be won over by that lol.
Exactly, thus why you say "Baby you look sexier than a chocolate strawberry"
Wroks like a Charm boys!

...in reality it has never worked, But kudos to anyone that tries that out :D

Ravin

Smash Lord
Xyro.

Plans got delayed, it snowed like a foot out here and its hailing. So i havnt been able to head to my girlfriends house to get the stuff i need done. but it will be done before the weekend.

Xyro77

Xyro.

Plans got delayed, it snowed like a foot out here and its hailing. So i havnt been able to head to my girlfriends house to get the stuff i need done. but it will be done before the weekend.
dont let me down, my boy!

but if you honestly cant go, its cool. i wont be pissed.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Lol. Nah. Id really want to go. Im excited more or less about it. I do need to get away for a little bit. As I said. I miss warm humid/dry weather. And not this constant fluctuation of Mother Natures wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom