• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
get ***** carlos its common knowledge.
Meh, I probably wouldn't have known. (Unless it was **** recent then WTF lol) My Tristate History Knowledge only comes down from the Spoc we met at. I just moved to Philly around that time. LOL

He means the last tourney that he was at
Oh I thought he meant Inui hosted one before. (Since he said 'his tournament' I thought maybe Inui also did.)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lucas, you study Electromagnetics more often than you play melee.
NAH TRICK I WILL **** YOU UP IN MELEE if you're not fox :mad:

I'm pretty good at Melee (not top level, but I can still hold my own just fine at tournaments and contend with good players) but I'm better at Brawl and more ingrained in that community. VC8 is going to be huge and it has a lot of hype, so I have to miss this.

I wish Eggm scheduled it for the following weekend, since it looks like nothing is really happening for either game. He can't change it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'mma try to go with my friend but I don't know if he is going xD

If I go that's automatically 4 ppl

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I work the weekend of this and its a long drive down there after work. I'd get there like 3pm at the earliest and not be able to bring anyone but myself. Im going to pass on this once again. Hopefully I can get a weekend off on one of these.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Gaming Graphx is on the 30th Inui, and people from tristate might go there, and we're not gonna conflict with another Melee tourney. There are tourneys every weekend until rom, so this is the only time to host. As for attendance, just wait until friday to see how much interest there is.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm salty Tim keeps picking ****ty as **** dates for these things on the same days as gigantic Brawl events. PLENTY OF PEOPLE PLAY BOTH SO THIS SHOULD BE AVOIDED. ME, D1, ALEX STRIFE, VANZ, CRISMAS, AND OTHERS DO BOTH. I COULD EASILY CONVINCE SPAM AND MAGUS TO GO AND PROBABLY GET ATOMSK SINCE HE ALSO STILL LIKES MELEE.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol Inui completely unnecessary to even post in here.

By the time we reschedule, by that time we'll have time for another tunes in addition to this one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Srs? Doesn't it look like worse than Melee? I thought it might have been smash 64 LOL.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
honestly inui do not use my or cristins name

I dont play melee that well

cristin...well she hates brawl XD

sucks I would love to attend this one but I cant but I will try to come out eggm just gotta get my car in order :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll see you at the next one Alex :)

So far the turnout is looking like

Eggm
Chain-Ace
StriCNYN3
CJF

Yuri
H3aderon
SNS

Shoopman
Smelly Cat
Smelly Cat Friend

subterraneansteve
Subterraneansteeve friend
Faux

Deathknight

CopyCat
Nando

Ranmaru

Bbad?
QERB?

+ Whatever random people show up that don't post here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sorry guys, I have no ride. : [ I'll try to get there next time. I'm working on my license status.

LLDL

Smash Hero
We have cubes and tvs but we need more setups and Melee discs guys.

LLDL

Smash Hero
11 people showed up total, and only 8 people wanted to enter so we just had a smashfest. It was still mad fun.

GG's everyone

SmellyCat
Shoopman
CopyCat
Nando
DeathKnight
UltimaScout
Eggm
StriC
CJF
MKF

Especially Ultimascout, I'm sorry you had the long drive for such a small turnout, I hope you will continue to come to future events and we had a good time.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
11 people showed up total, and only 8 people wanted to enter so we just had a smashfest. It was still mad fun.

GG's everyone

SmellyCat
Shoopman
CopyCat
Nando
DeathKnight
UltimaScout
Eggm
StriC
CJF
MKF

Especially Ultimascout, I'm sorry you had the long drive for such a small turnout, I hope you will continue to come to future events and we had a good time.
Would have came but Ultimascout called me at 2 and I was at work sigh. Gonna come to one in the future...

Hax

Smash Champion
lmfao nando told me 6 people were there. this is why you dont go to the tunes monthlies

Top Bottom