• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol. I remember when I went through a phase thinking that breaking people's shields with a move designed to break people's shields was significant. I could probably even find posts of me bragging about breaking m2k's shield 7 or 8 times a night.

Later on, I realized how much more effort it took with any other character. Breaking someone's shield with Fox shield pressure is soooo satisfying.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
thats something ive yet to do.. but fox sucks. all he does is xair shine auto % boringness. but id make like 5 threads if i broke a shield with fox lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah man, just break shields with kirby hammer.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
samus ... wrecks sheilds LOL
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QH4d-L7P_IY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QH4d-L7P_IY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yup definitely does.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So Eggm, I can drive Stric and whoever from neptune wants to come with me to the venue now. You'll be free to go to the venue and setup or whatever u need to do instead of driving to brielle and back 4 times lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Drive me. : D Just kidding, I might need to find some transit from philly to Brielle lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So Eggm, I can drive Stric and whoever from neptune wants to come with me to the venue now. You'll be free to go to the venue and setup or whatever u need to do instead of driving to brielle and back 4 times lol.
That's cool but still come early to help me setup please :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im so going to make it to one of these one time

it definitely wont be this one. but ****it i need to come.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ahhh i want to go to this ... but the traffic is usually sooo bad ... that g$ really doesn't want to come out to this anymore =[

Eggm

Smash Hero
That was only cause of summer. Summer's long over lol. Should be fine. I purposely didn't schedule any until that shore traffic was gone.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Prog come through with another NY car.

Tag and PC, you guys should come.

LLDL

Smash Hero
That's wassup. And prog, lol the traffic shouldn't be long at all since it isn't summer anymore and nobody should be going to and from the shore.

Alukard

Smash Hero
can't come to this ... girlfriend is on fall break this weekend and i have two days off work ... lovelife > melee LOCALS LOLOLOL ... nah but sorry i can't make this eggman

LLDL

Smash Hero
Next time bro. Hey people, post if you are coming so I can make a list.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I def. don't play Brawl :o I'll be at VC8 but only because I love that man I call my bf and it's his b-day :3

Haley... I thought you wrote I play Brawl and I almost wrote a comment that could cause an infraction LMAO <3

In conclusion: sorry I can't make this Eggm =/ I really wanna play too...

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't think any of the people who played both games (excluding crismas since she would need to go to Viridian either way) are interested in this anyway, so there's no loss. Melee people post up!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hi

Yes, Inui also plays Brawl and melee. ;p

He says he is **** in melee, I haven't seen it yet though haha. So watch out guys. : D

Also I think Kurt was just replying to Deathnight's post. DK said don't only 3 players play both games? Kurt just listed three players who might and then just said yeah.

Also Crismas, it was kurt who said that. xD

Also, I don't know if I might go. I am still looking for a ride. I might ask Tim, but I'm not sure.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know Inui plays both. Though he plays Brawl mostly these days. I went to his last Melee tournament ages ago though and played him for a bit. His Sheik is mad good.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I didn't know he hosted melee tournaments before. :o

Top Bottom