• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I have some more videos from recent tournaments. I'll sift through them and see about posting one later if I think it's good representation for PT or Wario. My laptop charger's currently messed up, and I have school soon. There's a thread in the PT boards for videos; if someone else cares, they can do it, too. I'd actually appreciate it.

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
@ kain, i think that may be too far back. i think samuelson's been looking for more recent vids, which is probably why anther's last pika vid got taken down.

but nice vid though! =) anther's.2.good.

Kain6th

Smash Ace
@ kain, i think that may be too far back. i think samuelson's been looking for more recent vids, which is probably why anther's last pika vid got taken down.

but nice vid though! =) anther's.2.good.
Perhaps, but then again his other video's go back to last August. This one's just back in November. I just think until a better vid with Pikachu is made this should be posted at least.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Thats because pikachu IS top tier
QFT. It's so funny, after playing Anther for an hour, I watch some of his videos now and think "yeah he's not dead yet" every time someone tries to gimp him. That guy comes back from anything.

And yes I did beat him once.... out of like seven games.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
This video is cool, but it doesn't show off pika that much. It mainly shows how to play the Diddy match-up and just how great Anther is.
It still succeeds in showing the character being played correctly in the circumstances, does it not? You can't just post easy match-ups, that wouldn't help much. These aren't combo videos, there's no reason to focus on flash.

Having said that, I guess I'll watch the video now :chuckle: (was waiting for it to load)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If anyone here wants to pick up on updating this thread, let me know.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Thanks to Ankoku for the transfer of ownership.

I've added new rules for submission, please look them over. After reading the rules, I ask that everyone resubmit any videos they think deserve to be included. So far all I've done to the list is take down some videos, and add one new video to Pikachu, Marth, and Falco.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow...

the first 30 sec of that vid disappointed me, but the rest of the vid disappointed me even more...

made that falco look like he was absolute garbage.

but i will say, holding the A button with snake is amazing and more people need to do it more.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
I've finished reviewing every match in the list, and I took down plenty of videos. Besides combo vids and wifi matches, there were a lot of matches were the opponent didn't know what they were doing and let a lot of 'cool stuff' just happen to them.

Top Bottom