• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I would like to know if anyone has the minute-long recording of SK92 vs a Marth in Battlefield, which was up in the old "Best Vids" management and got put down when the management went ove to DMG... I really wanna download that video and store it for whenever I wanna show it to random people.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I would like to know if anyone has the minute-long recording of SK92 vs a Marth in Battlefield, which was up in the old "Best Vids" management and got put down when the management went ove to DMG... I really wanna download that video and store it for whenever I wanna show it to random people.
I believe it was DEHF's Marth. Maybe that'll help your search.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sorry I didn't post in here recently, got back from a trip to Dallas where I had no internet.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Done.

You got Fliphop there good. Like, a Super Got. Unavoidable Got.

GET IN MAH BELLEH! Got.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The one where M2K planked a little?

If so, Jesus Christ. I don't understand this community and why we want "gay" things to be hidden from each other. It would be like if Plank's original video was never put out there. What good does it do the community?

Now some videos like that there are legit reasons to keep it off. But most of them should be up. IDK I never will understand that sometimes about our community.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I didn't really think that M2K "planked" too much in the fight with CO18 o.o oh well, at least I saw it before it got removed...

Top Bottom