• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I already have it up. Not the updated quality one, but when it was first suggested yes.

Also, I am coming up with a different/hopefully better format for showcasing vids. I'll hopefully have it done sometime this week, or after the weekend when I get back from FS8. It will include a complete index of players alphabetically organized (I will probably have page jumps where you click on their name and it automatically takes you to their videos), where the videos include the character being displayed as well as the opponent name + their character, and hopefully spaced out better/easier to read format.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
HARD READ!

lol Omni gotta avoid the Dair spike, it's a trap.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Boss the only thing I would have loved more is if you did that as the stage turned, and stage spiked him with it.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I think you put K.I.D's video in the wrong section

Snakeee though is missing some videos, do you need a good recent one?

Coney

Smash Master
that video is so lol, omni dies once to a misfire and once to a dair spike. on top of this, boss uses his cyclone and is clearly dead until the stage saves him

what a silly match

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually I put KID's video in the wrong section, and forgot to add yours lol.

I knew something was wrong.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
KID's vid was legit. XD

Thanks, man. Hopefully we get more and more vids to showcase each character. All we need now are videos showcasing different Sonic playstyles.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Needs more Shugo.
Needs more Shugo beating Overswarm. Where's that vid? XD

[EDIT]

and before anyone tries stomping on me for that if people think it's getting old. Shugo was doing the right thing against a top level Meta Knight. Would be good to showcase what to do, and if you see what WAS done, how you yourself, watching the video, could improve on what Shugo himself did if you find yourself in the same perdicament.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ill find one but those sonic vids are nothing compared to X's sonic
he 2 stocked tyrant before and beat sk92

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah, X is amazing. One of, if not the, best Sonic in my opinion.

But this thread is about the best vids of each character.

Not the best Pros of each character. If something looks good in a legitimate way (for example, I displayed a great aggro game with proper baiting, spacing, and pressure/punishment which pretty much rendered the Snake user confused and flustered), then it's worth showing.

It's not about comparing. It's about showing every aspect of a character as we have something to look to, and work towards.

At least...that's what I've figured that this thread was about.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Adapt

Smash Lord
1. part of me wants to go MK vs. him at my next tourney, just to see if I can do better than that.

2. omg, i was there for that, that mess was GROSS....

3. You put up that magik vid vs snakeee right?
I'm not entirely sure how serious the MK match was, but it really showcases his DI on that first stock... That's why I suggested it

That Magik vid was just gross... Snakeee could have easily survived the first and third death. I'm not sure what he was doing...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He was trying to beat Squirtle. Which we know is impossible.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm not entirely sure how serious the MK match was, but it really showcases his DI on that first stock... That's why I suggested it

That Magik vid was just gross... Snakeee could have easily survived the first and third death. I'm not sure what he was doing...
Up over 50 hours straight I was half asleep at that whole tourney @_@
Squirtle does beat ZSS though. Maybe I'll start planking until he gets tired XD
ZSS ***** the other two really badly at least

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually I think here's what happened.

I saw that video, watched the rest of them, found one I liked more. At the same time, something else happened and I forgot, and didn't update with either vid.

I'm gonna go over the matches again. I remember seeing one I liked more than the frigate one, dunno which one it was though (one Larry won obviously), so I'll go over them again.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Up over 50 hours straight I was half asleep at that whole tourney @_@
Squirtle does beat ZSS though. Maybe I'll start planking until he gets tired XD
ZSS ***** the other two really badly at least
Naw ZSS beats squirtle cleanly and without prejudice.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Squirtle beats ZSS because he is a cooler shade of blue than her.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I have no idea how squirtle beats ZSS, she just lives longer, has better aerials and is stronger and even has an infinite on squirtle.

Top Bottom