• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow, can you show me how to do that to him?

Get wrecked,

I dont think Ive ever seen PT 3stock someone, much less with one pokemon.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Could anyone please link me to the vid where sk92 destroys a Math player in battlefield and takes 2 stocks off in just the first minute? I'm downloading videos into my laptop, and I'd like to have that video as well... It was very epic. I find it sad that SK92's video was removed, it was the most awesome Falco video I've seen in a while.

Thanks in advance!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ooh, if I get a video of Lee Martin's Lucario playing gay v. Lain's D3 (not MK levels mind you), would that get in OP?

Edit: On second thought, Lain didn't do too well in that match lol, maybe not.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I like the first match better. M2K started camping, I was like "YES!" lol. The Music was pro on the first one too.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nado isn't that great against MK.

And M2K's is considerably better. It's no contest.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
M2K's tornado is better. He makes it where you can't get out unless he is merciful.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ally has some matches, vs atomsk's ddd and fatals snake, and he straight up never uses nado.

also, saying that its "no contest" between the two I think is kinda presumptuous.

his MK really is stupid good.

I would actually love to see those dittoes

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ally has some matches, vs atomsk's ddd and fatals snake, and he straight up never uses nado.

also, saying that its "no contest" between the two I think is kinda presumptuous.

He 2 stocked Atomsk, I was like the fuhk?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer

Ally punished a lot of clear mistakes the whole match. I mean, I can point a lot of them out if you really want me to. Not to say that his MK isn't good- just that this match isn't a good video for this thread.

And are you really going to deny that M2K's MK is better? I said it was no contest in the same way that Ally having the best Snake is no contest. His tournament record is clearly much better than any other Snake out there (same for M2K). He's hardly comparable to anyone else.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
nooo i played badly :( . watch at pound 4. im gonna beat m2k with lucario. ive learned way more in the past months in that matchup :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ally punished a lot of clear mistakes the whole match. I mean, I can point a lot of them out if you really want me to. Not to say that his MK isn't good- just that this match isn't a good video for this thread.

And are you really going to deny that M2K's MK is better? I said it was no contest in the same way that Ally having the best Snake is no contest. His tournament record is clearly much better than any other Snake out there (same for M2K). He's hardly comparable to anyone else.

ally having the best snake isnt questioned because hes been everywhere and beaten just about everyone and dominated pretty much everyone out there. and he also clearly outclasses and out places other snakes.

for the most part the same works for M2Ks mk, he pretty much dominates everyone and outperforms every other MK. but this is the first time ive ever seen allys mk in tourney, and I would say it dominated the tourney and other mks just as hard as his snake or even m2ks mk does or would. thats my basis for saying that the two are comparable. personally I like watching allys more but that has little to no bearing on whose is actually better.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
First of all, D1's MK is not that good. (not to take anything away from NL, but it's true) Second, Pink Fresh, Tyr, and Galeon are all IMO better lucas players than NL.

.Marik

is a social misfit
regardless...

I was expecting to see a lucas triumphing, like the vid I nominated...

not that epic fail...
Getting the top Meta Knight player in the world down to his last stock with a character as mediocre as Lucas, when the matchup is around 70:30 Meta Knight's favour is an "epic fail"?

That's a very good Lucas, just against a formidable opponent, which he still did pretty good against.

Top Bottom