• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

sasook

Smash Champion
Lol @ all the people suddenly saying how they love Samuelson. Not that he's not a nice guy, I just found it funny because of the timing.

Samuelson, had you continued this thread, would you have added that ditto I posted a while back (of Legan vs. ArkiveZero)? I'm just curious.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
@Sasook. I think that most matchups are worthy of being put in the thread. I wouldn't put a IC vs Ganon video in because that matchup is near impossible for Ganon, however, i think that all dittos matches are worthy of being in the thread...even DDD and Falco dittos. Dittos are important matchups that players tend to suck at so a good video showing how a certain ditto match can be played is really important imo

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
This is pretty much in my Top 3 threads if not my favoutite, plenty of times I've underestimated a character and saw just how much they can pwn by coming to this thread. Good job on creating and maintaing it Samuelson.

I agree this thread should be passed on seeing as you've quit, someone who has a lot of downloads and time on their hands.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Without the sound, that video wouldn't have been so fun to watch, eh he.

Oh, and because of you, Wario on Brinstar is one of my counterpicks. :3

.Marik

is a social misfit
It was just CGs. Not to fun to watch though JV 3stocks are always funny :laugh:
But wasn't it hilarious?

The Wario didn't accumulate a single percentage of damage whatsoever, even with all the jumping around on the very last stock. :laugh:

And that's no mediocre Ganondorf, either. Did you see how bad he murdered Rain's Captain Falcon?

Nanaki

Smash Lord
So apparently the OP is no longer updating this. I'm willing to give it a shot (start a new version of this, probably copy-paste the current and add some of those suggested), maybe include a voting process in some form or another. Or would people prefer it not continue?

Edit: 1 minute ninja'd. That is creepy.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I'm going to go to a very lonely place and say I wasn't impressed by this at all. SH laser cancel -> ftilt and camping SHL is basically all he did. He throws out random usmashes, rolls & spot-dodges all over the place and seems to have an inability to adapt (he gets 3-stocked next match).

I know sethlon is considered something of a legend, but I think SK92 is better.

TP

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8augsg2Ybdg&NR=1

I nominate this video for Wario. Just watch it.

It's insane.
But wasn't it hilarious?

The Wario didn't accumulate a single percentage of damage whatsoever, even with all the jumping around on the very last stock. :laugh:

And that's no mediocre Ganondorf, either. Did you see how bad he murdered Rain's Captain Falcon?
Ugh, people need to stop posting this video. It has been posted in the Ganon board, and an entire THREAD was made on it in Tactical. I'm tired of explaining it to everyone. Long story short, Li got frustrated after the first stock and made mistakes because of it. Just let that video die already.

:034:

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm going to go to a very lonely place and say I wasn't impressed by this at all. SH laser cancel -> ftilt and camping SHL is basically all he did. He throws out random usmashes, rolls & spot-dodges all over the place and seems to have an inability to adapt (he gets 3-stocked next match).

I know sethlon is considered something of a legend, but I think SK92 is better.
He does win the set...

I think to enjoy that match you have to really get into the ridiculous spacing Sethlong used. He also had plenty of mixups that made the simplistic strategies very effective.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
If youd like to update my link vid thatd be nice. If anyone is unaware of what links top lvl metagame looks like right now than you should definately check it out.

Losers finals match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKfbHKrvDE&feature=channel
So how is Captain Falcon better than Link again?

I smile every time I see Link twirl around like an idiot (I know its called the Doopliss walk, but I prefer the twirling better).

Throwback

Smash Lord
He does win the set...

I think to enjoy that match you have to really get into the ridiculous spacing Sethlong used. He also had plenty of mixups that made the simplistic strategies very effective.
And I think you are overestimating his ability, judging by the second match. He won the 3rd match on a stage Falco is nigh-unbeatable on. He wasn't actually doing that well until claptrap gave him a hand.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Top Bottom