• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I'd rather not take sides or get my own personal opinion or anyone elses into the mix. The whole point was to disregard the idea of one player being better- maybe if there was like enough tournament data to back it then okay but at this point there really isn't lol.
Don't worry man, wasn't too serious, although I do consider myself to be better at teams than singles (not too hard to better than I in singles).

Staco

Smash Champion
Don't worry man, wasn't too serious, although I do consider myself to be better at teams than singles (not too hard to better than I in singles).
Its actually not hard to be better at teams than at singles with MK.

Judging players by videos/single matches and not by their overall results is stupid.
Stop acting like ******* and pls stop spreading cancer all day.

Laem

Smash Champion
Staco on that Dutch status usin' cancer.
Seagull mad
Boss' matches vs Lie the ****ing bess
Jumpman good in doubles
etc

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay, I was watching the Boss vs. Lie game. When Boss hit last stock and was bringing it back I thought "hmm the vid is about 8mins maybe it hits time and something funny happens."

THEN I see him pretty much finishing off the last stock with less than two mins left in the video. I'm like 'looool you nono, you have to be kidding me. There's no second game in this vid.'

Game two, hilaaaaarious xD. Good **** Boss

:rosalina:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
back to topic... yeah Finland ****ing sucks ****.
k

That Lucario is pretty much me 2 years ago :glare:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Its actually not hard to be better at teams than at singles with MK.

Judging players by videos/single matches and not by their overall results is stupid.
Stop acting like ******* and pls stop spreading cancer all day.
Haters gonna hate on me. You're also ********, because I never mentioned MK.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
LOL that Kenny vs War commentary was mad entertaining. Great match too

Gosh darn peach vs Lucario so aggressive <3
I'm giving it to Peach

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
that luc vs peach vid was amazing should definetely go up. Yami has a similar style to excel zero and even uses red peach @_@.

:phone:

Top Bottom