• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
That's a nice looking video to watch 2link. I like Halberd's playstyle with Falco most of the time, and I loved the matches. The first game was tense to watch the end, either player could of taken it.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
oh!!!!!! word!!!!!! omg thx soooo much man i couldn't see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh!!!! anytime bowser!!!!!!! i love exclamation points tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also dam Halzy went in on MVD and refused to come out

Tesh

Smash Hero
Leon was damn good but why did he get off the ledge after edgehogging up B so many times? And his DI on Halberd was like he was TRYING to die off the top.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
i liked the vid but leon had terrible di choices in halberd. He shouldve avoided the ceiling against those side b's :/. And then theres that greedy dair that cost him the match...

:phone:

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah it's not the first time his need for flashiness cost him a set. If it makes you feel any better he 3-0'd in GF I believe.

Top Bottom