• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hmmmmm... i like the ed vs redhalberd matches. i learned a lot.

i think charged needles = very important. perhaps ed shouldve retreated more

Patches

Smash Master
Alphicans. Imma message you when I get home, I desprately need help with the snake match up. I'm also going to post on the GaW boards, but yeah. I really need help with it. Ill record some of my matches with other snakes so you can see where I fail.

:phone:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
oh dang lol my bad. I should have expected that, as impessive as it was.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wait til you guys see my Falcon destroy Illmatic's peach. If he thought monkeys were bad, wait til they see how a man takes care of business.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Maybe, it's up to how good Kaos still is. Unless Kaos got seriously worse I'd say Staco is 2nd.

:059:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
You just mad cuz NL is free now and cuz Staco >>> Orion and BluB >>> Gregs

Gregs is hella consistent, Tonie is crazy consistent. I'm amazing, although Orion is way better. Enough for the trashtalk part.

Gregs > Blub, he's smarter. (Blubs runs into upbs)
Orion > Staco, check the vids.
Istud, although kinda retired is still better than most germans, especially Blub.
I'm still decent, p good in teams (anyone back me up here XD)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
jumpman is amazing in teams, not even trolling lol
istud is gonna make a big big comeback, just wait ;)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
You just mad cuz NL is free now and cuz Staco >>> Orion and BluB >>> Gregs

I honestly don't know or care if you think staco is better than me. But I'm really curious what the logic is. As far as tournaments we've both been to two of the same tournaments, I outplaced him once, he outplaced me other time in singles (not going to even talk about teams). And as much as you are a cool person IRL you've never even played my MK you just watch vids and post. I don't see who you are to judge how good I am as a player lol

edit: We all know staco is a good player but I just don't see where the logic of one of us being better came into play it's just really dumb

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion doesn't back me up :(

Edit: <3 ramin
I'd rather not take sides or get my own personal opinion or anyone elses into the mix. The whole point was to disregard the idea of one player being better- maybe if there was like enough tournament data to back it then okay but at this point there really isn't lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'd post something about Bill Cosby and Puddin Pops, but this talk about dildos and BLACK MEN not confident in their size ruined everything.

Top Bottom