• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
I didn't understand 4god's example of talking to street fighter players, or why how others perceive this matters in the first place.

How is saying "yeah I'm one of the best ganons.. basically to take out regional bias and to acknowledge similar skill levels that are too close to call we have pros and champions and to be a pro you have to blah blah blah"

worse than

"I'm the 4th best ganon, but it's up for debate because I've actually never played any of the other top 5 and the majority of our community thinks the ditto is silly and we don't have wifi to test either. I could be the 8th best ganon because we all have okay results so it's hard to tell."

It's just a matter of perspective. Obviously you wouldn't say the stuff in the second quote but if they ask questions it could come up.

I feel like the other system makes more sense because it's accurately depicting our lack of accuracy in determining relative skill levels of a character.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Here's the points accumulated by Ganon mains in MK legal tournaments

G-Man and Riolu are from Europe. I don't have any results from Fonz that don't have a middle+ tier secondary.

Here's Link

And Zelda/Sheik, you can figure out which are the prominent Zelda players by looking at the character board

edit: Terodactyl Yenalts is from BC, Canada

Last time I checked that it wasmissing like 4 of my tournament results.
I'm sure the same could be said about other players as well.
Also there's no way to distinguish between who uses Sheik, Zelda and who used both in that.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Hmm alright then it was probably Blue Rogue? Some top level Wario in Midwest sorry I could only think of Hunger at the time xD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I havent ever played any good Ganons, so I really dont know how good anyone is from a personal perspective. From what I've seen in videos, I'd say that top 5 are DLA, Vermanubis, Bloodynite, Pterodactyl yelnats and Fonz, but I dont know what order.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
S!@#, if that reverse ganon punch hit luigi's third and final stock I woulda made you first stingers holy f!@#ing !@#$.

I almost got a heart attack.

Anyways uh yea def a contender.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Last time I checked that it wasmissing like 4 of my tournament results.
I'm sure the same could be said about other players as well.
Also there's no way to distinguish between who uses Sheik, Zelda and who used both in that.
If there's anything missing it's likely you or your TO's fault. Not saying I'm infallible, just saying that nobody is expecting to magically know results that aren't posted correctly.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm so bad at Sheik dittos lol.

For the Ganons, I feel like DLA, and Fonz definitely need to be 1 & 2 respectively because of their recent results and Verm's inactivity. 3-5......ummmm Verm, bloodynite, and I'm not sure.

:phone:
Thanks, dude. :D

But in all honesty, I should probably just be removed altogether until I'm active again. I have nothing to show for the past 6 months except for a couple of MMs. In my opinion, current top 5, in order:

DLA
Fonz
Breezy
Terodactyl_Yelnats
Bloody

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Jerm has the best Zelda. It's 10x better than Vinnie's, no offense to Vinnie <3

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
I'm #5. Freakin` sweet. Though I have some pretty good achievements, this motivates me more to take Rich's spot if I ever return to Smash. If I can beat Gnes, then I know I have potential.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'm #5. Freakin` sweet. Though I have some pretty good achievements, this motivates me more to take Rich's spot if I ever return to Smash. If I can beat Gnes, then I know I have potential.
Anuar should be taken off top 5 for being inactive ;)

Breezy

Smash Ace
Thanks, dude. :D

But in all honesty, I should probably just be removed altogether until I'm active again. I have nothing to show for the past 6 months except for a couple of MMs. In my opinion, current top 5, in order:

DLA
Fonz
Breezy
Terodactyl_Yelnats
Bloody
I'd agree with that right now, but Terp isn't NA =/

Flayl

Smash Hero
He probably got that from the mistake I made earlier (which I already corrected thanks to Alphicans).

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol tearbear has been trolling me about this **** since '09...

in all honesty though he's one of the best ganons I've fought offline, if he actually brought ganon out in tournaments occasionally then he'd be top 5 really easy.

But yeah IDK who's better between me and Fonz... I was saying that he was better than me for a while after he won that tournament, but he kind of inspired me to step my Ganon up, and lately I've been getting really good results too. So who knows who's better.

Plus he just johned out of a $50 mm with me at REVENGE next month... apparently not getting fired from work is more important to him than showing up to smash tournaments and getting 3-0'd by me in ganon dittos....

Tearbear

Smash Ace
I honestly would go ganon in pools or something but I never get to do pools cause I have points from mikes series so I never have to do pools(even if i wanted to) so I end up playing someone above average first round and then mike or tyrant or something 2nd round
at least im going to tournys and MMing people with ganon and using him in friendlies(went on a 7 win streak on a TV against tkd's mario and puff and vato's mario and pitbull's shiek/zelda). I dont really see any other ganons posting any kind of results or anything besides list of who they think are the top 5

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i posted results...
unfortunately I dont have top player names to rattle off...because north carolina blows
but like...ganon *****s. get at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom