• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I know he's trolling, I don't even care.. but it makes RGV look bad and it doesn't help this thread at all.

The last thing this thread needs is just random trolling.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Just fyi tomorrow is the last day before changes will be made to H tier.

I'm trying to see what changes are to be made first today and then tomorrow night when I get a chance I will update it.

A deadline will actually be posted in the OP next time, I apologize if this inconvenienced anyone.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ganon list looks good.

Verm better step it up if he wants 1st again. The results he was getting 6 months ago won't do anymore... Fonz and I stepped it up in comparison to our respective regions, and Verm needs to as well. And I hope he does, because Ganon needs all the rep he can get.

DRN

Smash Lord
This just in
1.Nick Riddle
2.Salem
3.Dakpo
4.Y.B.M
5. Shlike/patG

Edit: Salem losing a game to will (no offense to my friend will) is disappointing. Dk should never beat zss. Don't care what stage
Still he is amazing. I'm glad to see him go to an offline tourney
*sigh*

Can you please list some more details about yourself and shlike? I havent really seen much from you guys. I'm not saying you havent done anything i just am missing it. The only response i got from you last time is that you beat Dekar. Also how active is patg?

Aside from that i still believe i should be at least 3rd-5th. I'm second in GA using only zss cept against like diddy(besides Lie who i used zss against) and a set against mekos. I'll post more results if the zss discussion actually starts earlier then planned.

I'd say

1. Nick Riddle
2. Y.b.M.
3. DRN
4. Dakpo/Shlike
5. Dakpo/Shlike

This is looking at the fact Salem has been to one tourney. If he continues to enter more and does well im sure he'd be top 3. This is also what i believe until i see everything of course. I mean i just would like more results then what has been posted in this thread. This is also assuming Salem stays active. I mean he shouldnt be on here if he ends up being a one hit wonder. This is all IMO. Im also sure none of this matters since Zss and the tier shes in isnt even up for debate atm lol

if DRN isn't top 3 ZSS then it's a bad list
<3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Agreed that salem shouldn't be on the list after one tournament. His style looked vastly different from every other ZSS I've seen. He could be a novelty, or his style could be the new metagame. It's too hard to say atm.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yea but i wanted to reply :c

Though its true zss wont be discussed till quite a while so i guess we'll see if salem is active by then
I totally understand hopping in to defend yourself. GA doesn't get much attention on a national level, and it's important that people don't overlook your results just because you're not in a more nationally known scene.

I just don't want to see a handful of you guys get all worked up for weeks. :)

:phone:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lol, you ain't gotta worry about me. I don't care about placements. My only goal is to **** everyone with Yoshi if I come back to the scene seriously.

archer.

Smash Lord
Even if it's not the right time to discuss it, I'll just go ahead and say that his results speak for themselves and that DRN is at least #5 ZSS.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Ganon list looks good.

Verm better step it up if he wants 1st again. The results he was getting 6 months ago won't do anymore... Fonz and I stepped it up in comparison to our respective regions, and Verm needs to as well. And I hope he does, because Ganon needs all the rep he can get.
I doubt I'll become active, but I'll be able to go to tourneys every 2-3 months or so... hopefully.

Since PacNW doesn't really have a ton of MKs, we'll hopefully be able to finally stack results side-by-side.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
DRN and Salem should be added on the Zss, imo. Stating that Salem has gone to 1 tourney is a horrible justification to why he shouldn't be on the list. He just placed top 5 in the hardest region... at a regional lol. DRN is more than capable of being on the list, he's very active and has progressively advanced his placements and wins each month.

Also, I understand the thread is ran by Kryst, and he's doing a good job organizing it and keeping it in a weekly order. But i think side convo's should be ok, as long as we don't stray from the point. Some times quick edits need to be made, that someone won't point out during the corresponding week.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
i think side convo's should be ok, as long as we don't stray from the point. Some times quick edits need to be made, that someone won't point out during the corresponding week.
That's fine by me. As Zig said, no one should waste too much their energy trying to discuss a change immediately, but off-hand discussion is perfectly fine. When the week comes, please expand on the thoughts you've posted before and then some when the time comes for your desired character.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
There is nerd, Jem, viviff, eggz, T1mmy ( though he uses all dreamland characters iirc) off the top of my head. I wouldn't doubt more of them. I would have to ask pikadude

:phone:
Oh, that's not too bad.

I meant like in NE, where almost everyone has an MK.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
where is the DRN coming from? lol can we plz haz vids of YBM and DRN....No one can know how good they are until they are actually seen
Note: I'm not saying YBM and DRN are bad, i just need to see someone play before i can Support them

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys, I took first out of 37 in a tournament. Im obv OP because my results are amazing, you dont need to watch my vids.

/highschooltournamentsftw

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I have older Vids of myself, nothing to Recent... If thats what you would like to see Dakpo I could post a few....

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
then that isn't very good results since no one good was there.
there were a few good people there.

But thats not my point, the point is results arent everything and there's nothing wrong with wanting to have more information and content on the subject at hand.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
heres a brilliant idea to avoid this being a regional bias circle jerk contest which it currently is.

whatever character is being discussed, anyone who is eligible to be a contender for top 5 should post all of their wins/losses with that character for the past 5/6 months. those results will show who the better players are. this is how every region does their regions pr's and i dont understand why this group still doesnt do this.

Player-1

Smash Legend
there were a few good people there.

But thats not my point, the point is results arent everything and there's nothing wrong with wanting to have more information and content on the subject at hand.
results are actually everything...I don't give a crap if you were outspacing, out mindgaming, etc. your opponent and were just wrecking him but then SDed 3 times. Then fact is you lost and you don't advance in bracket and gout outplayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom