• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
it's alright verm, whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than the post before yours

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
LOL

It's nothing big. I was gonna ask if they could hold the Ganon placings off until the 5th because I was unexpectedly offered a chance to go to a tournament. At this point though, I'm not sure if I can go, which is why I edited it out.

I'd still appreciate it if that could be done, but given that I'm unsure, I don't wanna throw a wrench in the works for my personal sake. I would like to see how I do before resigning myself to the depths (:ganondorf:), but without a guarantee that I'll go, I can't in good conscience ask for things to be held up.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
LOL

It's nothing big. I was gonna ask if they could hold the Ganon placings off until the 5th because I was unexpectedly offered a chance to go to a tournament. At this point though, I'm not sure if I can go, which is why I edited it out.

I'd still appreciate it if that could be done, but given that I'm unsure, I don't wanna throw a wrench in the works for my personal sake. I would like to see how I do before resigning myself to the depths (:ganondorf:), but without a guarantee that I'll go, I can't in good conscience ask for things to be held up.
If an update needs to be made, he'll update it regardless of what day it is, so even if this thread doesnt wait and you do prove yourself, it shouldnt throw any wrench anywhere.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
He placed fifth and made money at his first tournament which was of a regional level in the Atlantic North.

He beat Pane, Nairo(Falco), Bleachigo(3stocked and two stocked him), Will, Nicole and Kingtoon. Most of these are 2-0's. He lost to Shadow's Falco and ADHD

:rosalina:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Didn't mention Will. But yeah, the rest of those guys are free. Maybe if Nairo used MK.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Rei, you're really stupid sometimes.

inb4 Shlike/Dakpo are still better then Salem... etc etc

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Salem is a great player! He just needed to go to an offline tourney to get some credit. He has done that now so lets discuss. I know Salem is definitely a top 2 contender for best ZSS. Always has been, its just online doesn't count but now that issue is resolved.

He brings a unique ZSS play style to the table and did well. I think he should be second just because he lacks tourney experience and that is crucial. NIck Riddle has that over him. Some of the mistakes he made at the tourney was because of lack of tourney experience imo. One example, is not banning Yi against Will(yea he still won overall but that is not the point haha). Next time he knows to do that. Little things like that come from tourney experience and help u in doing well.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
This just in
1.Nick Riddle
2.Salem
3.Dakpo
4.Y.B.M
5. Shlike/patG

Edit: Salem losing a game to will (no offense to my friend will) is disappointing. Dk should never beat zss. Don't care what stage
Still he is amazing. I'm glad to see him go to an offline tourney

Reizilla

*best in my town* I guess I don't suck then :awesome:

I know exactly how it works, Dakpo.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
All of MW must be free then.
Canterlot's free.

Moving on.

H TIER |
:link2: Link​
|:jigglypuff: Jigglypuff|:zelda: Zelda|:ganondorf: Ganondorf
|
Legan​
|
Dapuffster​
|
Riot​
|
DLA*
|
KirinBlaze​
|
Rainbow Mink​
|
ScaryLB59​
|
Fonz*
|
AeroLink the SoulMaster​
|
Kaptain​
|
Fuujin​
|
Vermanubis*
|
LordXav1er​
|
San​
|
Linkz​
|
Breezy**
|
Ninja The Link Sage​
|
Zigsta​
|
Ven​
|
Bloodynite*​

I think putting Breezy in there and putting Verm down to third at worst is good enough. Putting Ter on there (whom I know nothing about) when it's said he's inactive at the same time seems a bit contradicting to taking Verm off, especially if Verm has better accomplishments.

It's all up to you, Verm, to make yourself stay at 1st though. Ganon's can be changed back with you on top if you do work at any upcoming tourneys. Don't worry. :)

BTW, Ganon isnt the only character we're discussing. Anything GLARINGLY OBVIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE HERO OF TIME? :link:

Oh and I haven't looked at the posts for :zelda: yet, sorry. Will in a sec.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
*best in my town* I guess I don't suck then :awesome:

I know exactly how it works, Dakpo.
You have a huge ego when compared to what you've actually accomplished.

Stop blurting stuff out without the substance to back it up.. especially when taking into consideration your extreme bias for Texas players, it's not positive for this thread at all.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Thats because i hold monthly tourneys in my area....you should look up all the results on for all the DMT (Dakpos monthly tourney) And right now i can't gain many points in my region because there is not any to take from :/

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Anyone know who Kaptain is and what region he is from?

Reizilla

:glare: Go away, Shlike. Let me have fun.

Regarding Zelda, weren't people saying to move Ven way up because of Genesis 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom