• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Either a mod that pays attention to the scene and posts a decent amount in here, or Tag.
Since Tag did get in the BBR for knowledge of his own scene + other regions.

Along with the fact he posts alot in here already and isn't one of the people that constantly asks for a Top X spot for Y character.

What's The Point

Smash Master
You should give it to me. All I do at work is look up smashboards stuff and my region sucks so there's no risk of me putting people in undeserved places.

BioDG

Smash Ace
In other news, Illmatic just dropped his laptop and broke the hard drive (and potentially other things), putting his laptop out of commission as well as the update for the top 5 thread.

He's likely going to need to pass on ownership to someone or maybe things will work out.
Or, you know, he could update on someone else's laptop like a normal person would.

The real mystery is why it seems like everyone's stuff keeps breaking...

Cassio

Smash Master
While I apprecate the sentiments, gotta say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRrb5xpEpcw

We should probably wait to hear if Illmatic really cant do this before giving up the thread. Plus so far everyone thats nominated themselves has been pretty bias in the past in here except WTP, lol.

lmao kage

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
**** giving it to cassio, the entire list will become wc.

**** giving it to player 1 for extremely obvious reasons.

maaaaybe seagull, but he's pretty **** md/va biased.

Honestly, just lock the **** thread until illmatic can come back, this thread has been a cancer anyway and it's not changing anyone's life if they get put on it so they can wait. Leaving it open will only add more spam for him to sift through when he returns.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
The good thing about stingers though is I would feel it would have very little to no bias
yaa listen to this man.
stingers for prez :cool:

no but really. Id run this thread great. Im like always on smashboards so I'd never be 30 pages behind, I actually care about brawl so I won't do stupid **** like put P-1 3rd on the diddy list for no reason, I've been in charge of my states PRs for like the past 2 years so I've already got a lot of experience with results-based analysis in a completely unbiased manner. and I have no problem *****ing at people that step out of line.

tldr: stingers for prez :cool:

but ya I kinda forgot the thread isnt actually up for grabs yet looooooooool...ill still got it

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
yaa listen to this man.
stingers for prez :cool:

no but really. Id run this thread great. Im like always on smashboards so I'd never be 30 pages behind, I actually care about brawl so I won't do stupid **** like put P-1 3rd on the diddy list for no reason, I've been in charge of my states PRs for like the past 2 years so I've already got a lot of experience with results-based analysis in a completely unbiased manner. and I have no problem *****ing at people that step out of line.

tldr: stingers for prez :cool:

but ya I kinda forgot the thread isnt actually up for grabs yet looooooooool...ill still got it

well he's got my vote

Cassio

Smash Master
Zano if you endorse me I'll put you on the top 5 Chie list.

I dont think the thread should be closed since the discussion is half the reason this thread exists. But we should wait to hear more from Illmatic.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
I mean I vote stingers because he is the only one I have seen from the volunteers that consistently follows this, doesn't meat ride anyone especially his region lol, and because everyone else can be too easily impressionable where I have said before this shouldn't have opinions deciding it should be legit wins!

this is of course if the thread is indeed being passed down

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Or, you know, he could update on someone else's laptop like a normal person would.

The real mystery is why it seems like everyone's stuff keeps breaking...
He RAGED QUIT after working on the list in notepad or something along those lines as well as the reasoning for them for like 4 hours.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I declare myself emperor over this thread

I took over Best Videos of Each Character, I can handle this ****

(please pass this **** onto someone responsible and probably homosexual/no fun having/tourney***)

What's The Point

Smash Master
Stingers willingly mains ROB. Can we really trust this thread to a man with those kinds of decision making skills?

Vote WTP, a sensible man who picks MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom