• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I remember all the updates he had last night. I helped go over page after page of discussion and discussed the lists with him. If possible, I can get him to update on my laptop today but the write-ups we saved will not be as detailed. He should keep the thread honestly.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
In other news, Illmatic just dropped his laptop and broke the hard drive (and potentially other things), putting his laptop out of commission as well as the update for the top 5 thread.

He's likely going to need to pass on ownership to someone or maybe things will work out.
I was the 2nd person last time for the thread and check it often. Give it to me and I'll be much more active then Ill was. Won't be biased either.

I'm not heavy mdva biased. Logic won't be on the list. I ain't moving luckay up. Coney will move down. These are just a few things ill do. My region is the best of the worst.
:018:

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
he should totally keep the thread if he still wants it...Im not trying to steal it lol. I just thought he was done with it

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I could even do it. I'm not exactly as biased and I'm pretty direct about where players should really move to, for the sake of keeping it very accurate as possible.

But hey, anyone else do it just like I do. Or I do just like they do, lol.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm the only one that doesn't :( I'm bad for being so aggro Texas tells me that all the time. I'm good in doubles tho!

I saw you vs. Jnig P1! Banana in hand, banana in front and peanuts a popin'. It was beautiful! It reminded me of Gnes pre-MLG.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Walks to setup, sees p1 and bio money matching

Stays for a bit, and sees p1 begin to single naner lock at 70%

Walks away for a bit to see what's on stream

Walks back to match, sees the infinite still going at 247%

P1 for best diddy. P1 for best troll. Outside factors are irrelevant

kk

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk about that, but it was a **** combo video. good name, good music, great combos, hardly any fluff, perfect length. props on that one

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
They're smashing in a better place. No trips, no scrooging, no chain grabs, no low tiers, no items, Final Destination.

Also Xyro hosts the tournaments in Paradise. Heaven is a Dave and Busters.

:phone:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Nobody is going to vote etc. on ownership

If anything is necessary, I'll handle it with Illmatic

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright guys, here's the deal.

I worked for THREE hours last night on this thread.
I had a complete mock-up list updated with like half of the write ups done.. saved in a notepad.

Sync helped me for a good amount of the time and we saved it on my laptop. THEN IT BROKE.
I'm probably going to update it today, but let me make it clear that I'm not giving this thread away.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm 100% serious when I say that I had practically this entire thing done and just had to post it. Really sucks that I'll have to go through and re-do all of it.

I'm not "quitting" smash either. Competitively? Probably. I just don't have a drive to play successfully in a tournament setting, and I have tons of other things I really want to focus on in my life. There's no way I'll be able to leave this community while living with Sync, Asa, Pj, and Maharba. The thread will be updated as usual, but I won't be on SWF as often (considering I don't have my own laptop). When I get on SWF, it will be to strictly check the top 5, make updates if needed, check BBR stuff, reply to concerns, and then log off.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
He's moving to Houston to live with us because he loves us.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
He made a status on facebook saying "i think im gonna move to houston" and he has tons of money (he actually offered to pay for roughly half of my trip to WHOBO but I didn't go cause I don't have my passport. ) so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
He told me something about Sync hooking him up with a job and said he was planning on staying until October or something. Knowing him, it sounds pretty legit to me.

This isn't off topic.

:005:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom