• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think some updates should wait for after SKTAR: MK [all top 5 MKs will be there], Snake [MVD, Bizkit, Fatal, Ally], Falco [DEHF, BC, Pelca], Diddy [Player 1] will all get results that will shed some light on those characters. I think any important updates for these characters would be too early if they're done before SKTAR.

:059:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
@Illmatic huge drop between me and kyle, what do you mean?
He said a huge drop between you and kira :p (at least I think so...)

Also:

All the Peach players in the Top 5 are pretty much around the same level lulz. It really boils down to accomplishments. If we count WHOBO 3 from last year, Illmatic is a boss for sure. But that **** is old and things are a lot different now.

But I have been putting in work! And I can't wait to travel more because I've definitely been improving.

Just from what I noticed, I feel like you've reached a plateau, Illmatic. Your gameplay has stayed relatively the same for a long time. I do have faith in you to start beating more *****es in your stacked region.

SlayerZ is amazing and I know that he will be Top 3, if not #1, very soon. But I'll be fighting for that spot too!

:peach:

btw #1 in AZ *****s!!

Neon!

Smash Lord
Illmatics recent accomplishments include beating Nike 2-1 and winning mid tiers at Ascension 2 weekends ago. He beat Razer's fox and my DK at this event.

BioDG

Smash Ace
You'll get recognition, I'll make a special case.
Just take some names.

Speaking of recognition, I've been semi-absent from my Brawl life at the moment - anyone want to chime in on what I should update?

I know Falco, Snake, Zero Suit, Kirby, and Jigglypuff need to be observed. Anything else?

EDIT: WTF I NO LONGER HAVE THE OPTION TO POST ANYWHERE ON SWF LMFAO
This is the most of what I know among ZSS activity since your last update. I'm pretty sure I have missed a tourney from one of these players besides me and may have missed some key players, but I trust them to bring it to your attention.

[COLLAPSE="Zero Suit Samus"]Brackets are included in all links except Texas Crusade Series 1 and 2, Ascension 1, Once Upon a ****, and IMPULSE.

Nick Riddle: High placing in ZP Monthlies June.

Salem: Did well at CLASH of the Titans 6.

DRN: I believe he went all Diddy at his last tournament, so I'm not sure what he has done with ZSS since your last update. I'm confident I missed something with him, though.

Y.b.M.: Latest tournies are Texas Crusade Series 1 and Texas Crusade Series 2.

Bio: Tournies since last update are Maharba's Birthday Battle Royale and Ascension 1. Acension 1 has no bracket posted, so in this tourney, wins were against k_bot (ICs/Wario), ALSM (MK) and Gnes (MK). Losses were against Denti (Olimar) and Gnes (MK).

V115: IMPULSE. I don't see the bracket, but V115 has described his performance in detail earlier on this page or the last page. His previous tourney, which I can't find, should be of note as well, one highlight being that he beat Holy's ROB in Winner's before Holy (ROB) took him out in Loser's.

Dakpo: Texas Crusade Series 1. Lots of ZSS entered this tourney.

FK: Also entered Texas Crusade Series 1.

Paw: A previous tourney in San Antonio and the latest being Ascension 1.

Mink: Entered Once Upon a **** (Post #194).
[/COLLAPSE]

Player-1

Smash Legend
DRN went all diddy last tournament to get his Diddy better since he's picking diddy up for Falco since he thinks zss vs falco is dumb

BioDG

Smash Ace
What you see is all that I know lol. I expect others to fill in the blanks.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I definitely haven't plateau'd.
I've gotten a lot better, just got 0-2'd by Metaknights last time I entered a bracket.

Before that, the last time I played was around March.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
This is the most of what I know among ZSS activity since your last update. I'm pretty sure I have missed a tourney from one of these players besides me and may have missed some key players, but I trust them to bring it to your attention.

[COLLAPSE="Zero Suit Samus"]Brackets are included in all links except Texas Crusade Series 1 and 2 and IMPULSE.

Nick Riddle: High placing in ZP Monthlies June.

Salem: Did well at CLASH of the Titans 6.

DRN: I believe he went all Diddy at his last tournament, so I'm not sure what he has done with ZSS since your last update. I'm confident I missed something with him, though.

Y.b.M.: Latest tournies are Texas Crusade Series 1 and Texas Crusade Series 2.

Bio: Tournies since last update are Maharba's Birthday Battle Royale and Ascension 1. Gnes went Metaknight in all of his matches with Bio.

V115: IMPULSE. I don't see the bracket, but V115 has described his performance in detail earlier on this page or the last page. His previous tourney, which I can't find, should be of note as well, one highlight being that he beat Holy's ROB in Winner's before Holy (ROB) took him out in Loser's.

Dakpo: Texas Crusade Series 1. Lots of ZSS entered this tourney.

FK: Also entered Texas Crusade Series 1.

Paw: A previous tourney in San Antonio and the latest being Ascension 1.

Mink: Got 9th at some tourney I don't know about and I don't know if he used his other characters as well. He would have better info on this.
[/COLLAPSE]
This is the tournament you were referring to in which Mink placed 9th (edit: post #194). Kudos to Bio, this was very convenient of you. Posting all these results is something that should happen every time someone even considers bringing up an amendment to these rankings.

DRN

Smash Lord
DRN went all diddy last tournament to get his Diddy better since he's picking diddy up for Falco since he thinks zss vs falco is dumb
I also entered more casually since it was 3 days after I got my wisdom teeth out and I was still on medication. I was preparing my diddy a little for sktar/whobo though. I'm sure the list will change a bit after those considering most zss players are going to at least one of them.

:phone:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Swordgards def not bad wtf.

Here are some great players he outplaced at Impulse:
HolyNightmare, ChuDat, Will, Stroumbert, Tin Man, Zinoto, Meekspeedy, Luckay4Lyphe, San, Ninjalink

meaning he had to of beaten some of them. thats easily top5 material, losing to inui FOREVER ago aside
From that list, I remember him beating Will and Zinoto IIRC. I think he beat Chu as well. (I vaguely remember Chu IC dittoing somebody fairly late in the bracket, so that would make sense)

:005:

BioDG

Smash Ace
This is the tournament you were referring to in which Mink placed 9th (edit: post #194).
Thanks! Updated for Illmatic's convenience.

Kudos to Bio, this was very convenient of you. Posting all these results is something that should happen every time someone even considers bringing up an amendment to these rankings.
Thanks! I've thrown out the idea for us to do something like this since it would help the list/owner, but few seem to listen. I guess I'll settle for being an example case instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom