• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we havent played in forever! and even then it was a mm lol. dont judge so fast =p come back to us sometime and take our money like logic always does x.x

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You underestimate me, Airslash.

Also, you overestimate me, Seagull. :p
Do I? I mean, :wolf: bodies :ivysaur: and :charizard:, but :squirtle: has some annoying combos on :wolf:. IF :ivysaur: gets a bullet seed off then that hurts good too.
Can I be a good mid tier?

Also gonna be at WHOBO lol.
Pls no. No :sheik:.
top 3 mid tier (in NA)?

1) Kain
2) Poltergust
3) Illmatic

/thread
The sad thing is that you're actually serious. Plus Polt quit and Illmatic's accomplishments far exceed Polt's to my knowledge.
Top 2 at whobo mid tiers will be Pink Fresh and Mekos.

:phone:
Fixed.
Wrong Goldenyoshiking is taking 1st place and Peterdinosaurous is taking 2nd. Peter invented the luigi nair to up b combo against Pikachu. So he must know a lot about luigi.
This^

:018:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
:snake: list should probably look like this:

1. Razer / Ally
2. Razer / Ally
3. Havok
4. Bizkit / Infern
5. Bizkit / Infern

No other Snake currently has the results to deserve a top 5 spot imo.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't know what wins they have recently. There's nothing really from them that comes close to the one or two good wins Bizkit gets per tourney and Infern has been doing so well in Texas recently that you can't ignore him anymore. I haven't seen the bracket of his last tourney but it was pretty stacked and he got 5th - he must have beaten at least one good player, in addition to him doing well in previous tourneys in Texas.

Edit: I checked MVD's results and all I found were two tourneys where he placed well but he only has beaten two notable players [Shaky / NR] whom he also lost to. Between Apex and now ... I don't know what other big wins he has but it's looking pretty thin.

:059:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Gheb I'm going to tell you this right now, I'm the HUGEST Infern fanboy EVER but MVD, historically speaking, has better results than Infern. Infern's most notable achievement is taking Ally to g3 at SiiS4, last hit. Once Infern starts practicing again and takes some real names in Texas (he's like 2-3 vs Infinity so far, 0-2 vs Denti [tho the sets are always g5] and those are the two best he plays the most in DFW), he will have a good shot at top5. But until then...Infern, stay free.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmao it's only because I know that Infern will name search. Him and I used to live in the same region before he moved to TX xD

And historically I meant the past year lol

MVD

Smash Master
I looked up infern, and I saw him lose to a trash wario on PS1, and you say he is better than me? Or even Bizkit and Fatal? LOL just wait till after the summer so the real snake mains can shut you up :p since you know we are going to big events

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom