• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
Hate having to make posts here, but w/e's

-Ya'll need to stop saying this thread is dumb. If you dont like it feel free to leave, this is the only place this sort of discussion gets to happen.
-concon has had pretty consistent placings at the E4Us. Yeah his win on Larry was hype but its not the only thing hes done with such a bad character.
-shiro <4's but your cuteness is better placed elsewhere.
-Norcal has Zex, who's placed top 8 at a major national in the last year. They also have Sky, Trevonte, and Sean. GA is about equal to Norcal.
-I agree with allshorts player levels assessment more or less.
-Reflex is a great win...but a 1-8 record is not impressive at all. Like, maybe if that was over a 2 year span...or maybe one year. But 6 months?
-Player-1s better wins are accompanied by losses to the same players at roughly even records. Jebus has outright winning records.
-Player-1 is 0-2 vs player-3...wtf?

I dont really care about the diddy list right now, but I dont agree with the way ppl are putting down Jebus either.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ConCon got on the list by only beating Larry. So apparently 1 win alone can get you on the list, it just depends on how bad your character is.
wtf i took 2 games off biglou with luigi can i be top 5 now

MegaRobMan has almost beaten Reflex, but he sandbagged and lost because Reflex traveled to near his region and MRM wanted to be a civil person. Megarobman says he deserves 5th, but he deserves 1st or not to be listed at all. Thugz, Shiro, ResTy (Tyser), and Player-1 can back me up.
what a gentleman

also p1 has lost to me twice but id be glad to mm u jebus if you think you wouldn't lose
u too vato ill spike u on the left side of the stage

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
mmmmmm... im not agree with PT's reflex... JUST CHECK THIS OUT!! (11:30)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCU5VUl518

Myollnir for me is the best PT in the world! :D
At 11:30, Leon just runs into everything. Peach's priority on the ground and range advantage in general makes aggression a difficult prospect. SDI would've cut any combos in half. Myollnir is not that good.

Also, I beat Illmatic solidly at APEX. Don't get me started on Peach vs. PT.

Player-1

Smash Legend
ya not recently I don't, back in his prime he was a top 5 wario.

Player-3 is my training partner who I played with literally every single day.

ya super bad losses there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Hate having to make posts here, but w/e's

-Ya'll need to stop saying this thread is dumb. If you dont like it feel free to leave, this is the only place this sort of discussion gets to happen.
-concon has had pretty consistent placings at the E4Us. Yeah his win on Larry was hype but its not the only thing hes done with such a bad character.
-shiro <4's but your cuteness is better placed elsewhere.
-Norcal has Zex, who's placed top 8 at a major national in the last year. They also have Sky, Trevonte, and Sean. GA is about equal to Norcal.
-I agree with allshorts player levels assessment more or less.
-Reflex is a great win...but a 1-8 record is not impressive at all. Like, maybe if that was over a 2 year span...or maybe one year. But 6 months?
-Player-1s better wins are accompanied by losses to the same players at roughly even records. Jebus has outright winning records.
-Player-1 is 0-2 vs player-3...wtf?

I dont really care about the diddy list right now, but I dont agree with the way ppl are putting down Jebus either.
GA is not equal to norcal lmao.

maybe because I'm at a tournament like every 2 weeks? Jebus said himself he's only been to 2 tournaments in the last 6 months lolz.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This thread probably wouldn't be so "dumb" if people stopped taking everything so personally and shoving their opinions down each player's throat.
Everyone just needs to be formal about it. :applejack:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
GA is not equal to norcal lmao.

maybe because I'm at a tournament like every 2 weeks? Jebus said himself he's only been to 2 tournaments in the last 6 months lolz.
There aren't that many tournaments in Socal. When there's a tournament though, there are usually 50+ players entering. Not like GA's 20 player tournaments where winning one round guarantees you top 5

Cassio

Smash Master
Yeah I actually think Norcals better too but I tried to consider bias so went with even.

Im not even really trying to argue that Jebus is ahead of you, but theres certainly a lot of caveats to your record that you didnt seem to list before. Also I agree with you about jebus going to less events, however I also dont see in your record two consecutively strong performances like Jebus'. Jebus is also right that we have less events overall.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Ew@attracted to you statement.
Gull has a hard time dealing with his sexual attraction towards boys. It's okay, just let it happen. That loosening feeling in your anus, it's just the muscles relaxing, similar to your heart melting.

I hate this thread now, afk til the wolf mains leave
I wasn't allowed to post in here until after another tournament, but now that I beat a quality regional opponent again (bpow :warioc: ) I felt it was okay to return.

Did I hear something about wolfz.

Must do wolf dittos next tourney I go to with lumi and others :3 then maybe I can be a top 5 wolf!

not really.
I'm planning on sandbagging super hard vs Lumi when I see him in like a month.

Because I am actually going OOS.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Taken from wolfboards.

Sunday August 12, 2012-Tuesday August 14, 2012-Georgia (Yo, MCPE, P-1 is too big of a coward to accept money matches, and I think you and I both know we should do one).

Tuesday August 21, 2012-I'm only in GA for like 12 hours on my return route, sorry.

8Bitman

Smash Master
But.. Samus' projectiles are so slow.. how can he not just.. blow one up, then dodge the rest ?

Not to mention he keeps his second jump if you don't jump before the Up B.
So, yeah. :3
You don't main R.O.B, go discuss this in a MU thread...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
so you won't be here on a saturday to get wrecked at one of our tournaments? sad.
Yeah I'm kinda sad about that.

That monday the 13th I'm not gonna have **** to do probably, so you should organize a smashfest and do a RR tournament or something, you guys can embarrass me still.

Also I had to buy my tickets now, and no tournaments were planned, I looked and even did research to see when you were talking about running the one after your next one. I always do my research. At least in some regard.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Not sure what the current topic is (since I'm too lazy to read other peoples posts atm), but...

IC list should be something like this:

1. Vinnie
2. ESAM
3. Swordgard
4. DeLux
5. (Toss up between a few people)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh yeah, for Puff tho. VaNs (I think he plays Puff in this game, him or DDD) or HBox should be on there. I don't know how I forgot about those two.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't know any of swordguard's or any other IC's results, but I REALLY hope his wins don't give him merit to be third, he is kinda ***.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
WHAT

Swordgard is like a legend >_>

I would without question put him ahead of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom