• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yo man, you don't become a top5 player after one tournament. You getting that kind of hype only after one performance should viewed as a huge accomplishment.

Patches

Smash Master
Lmfao, no worries. I know. I'm just gonna prove myself hard at our next tournament on saturday.

which means actually playing sober like I did at RoS. LOL

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao, no worries. I know. I'm just gonna prove myself hard at our next tournament on saturday.
Sorry man, objectively speaking if GIMR is indeed still active with GaW I gotta give him the #5 spot :(

You've improved dramatically recently and if you keep it up I'm sure you'll make top 5 (and tbh imo I think that'll happen relatively soon if you keep going the way you're going now) so keep up the good work and you'll be there before you know it

k9.

Smash Ace
Haha its Funny how people fight over being top 5.

Just prove it threw, being consistent in tourneys, and beating pro players.

I just beat kiraflax and silly kyle last tourney!!!

Patches

Smash Master
It's also relatively harder for us Canadians to prove ourselves.

Other than like, placing high at tournaments. If we want to beat any pro players, we have to travel to the states. It sucks. ):

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Bizkit is ******** and has a vendetta on me. Anyone who honestly think he's better or more consistent than I am is deluded.
Edit: You keep bringing me up, that's why I correct your skewed results you try to use.

Where was your consistency when you lost to like Kiwi, Riot, etc? I listed your wins as of January. There's not much to brag about consistency wise.

Also agree with the Snake list (Havok should be above MVD for now from results). Not sure between Ally/Razer, Ally has done more as of recently with Snake though (that big Canada tourney & Smashachu).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Honestly, I think UTDZac and Leepuff should be 2nd and 3rd.

1. Vinnie
2. UTDZac
3. Leepuff
4. Penta
5. GIMR

That seems super fair considering each player's history and recent results.

Cassio

Smash Master
I have no doubt that anuar is the third best olimar and honestly think hed be in contetion with Dabuz for second if he attended more events. Socal is the hardest region to be an olimar main since people actually know the MU and yet he still pulls off big wins.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Anuar is not better than Denti, lol. Denti has been placing 1st-2nd at a majority of tournies he's been attending for a while now, with the exception of like hobo where he got either 3rd or 4th I think.

Cassio

Smash Master
isnt is best win like, trela though? No offense to texas but you guys have 3 amazing players and the one he beats has a bad MU with olimar. Anuar is beating people who not only are challenging for olimar but who are legitimately good at the MU as well.

z00ted

Anuar is not better than Denti, lol. Denti has been placing 1st-2nd at a majority of tournies he's been attending for a while now, with the exception of like hobo where he got either 3rd or 4th I think.
Yeah, but the competition isn't the same.

Denti and I are like 1-2 for this year. Other than Zac, myself, and a few others.. his competition is nothing compared to SoCal's.

Would you rather play Havok in Grand Finals or Illmatic?
I'd pick the Peach over Snake/Metaknight any day lol.

isnt is best win like, trela though? No offense to texas but you guys have 3 amazing players and the one he beats has a bad MU with olimar. Anuar is beating people who not only are challenging for olimar but who are legitimately good at the MU as well.
I agree with this, but I wouldn't discredit Texas lol.
He has beaten practically EVERYONE multiple times other than Gnes and Razer.

I honestly think that they both are amazing players and probably tied at third or second place for now. They need to start attending more nationals and placing well.

Trela
Illmatic
Zac
Dojo (ICs/Diddy)
Espy
K Prime
Zori
Jerm
Infinity
Sync
Megafox
ALSM
Dakpo
Shlike
Pwii

The only people on that list that he has lost to are Illmatic, Trela, Infinity, and Espy.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
*confession

I would pick the snake and/or metaknight over the Peach >_>

Don't forget I've seen video of him beating Smooooooom

z00ted

LOL I am not on Havok's level, but thanks for the compliment.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Sauc3 visited Vegas this past week and we played a bunch! He will definitely vouch for my samus! =D

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sonic update.

including other people I listed.

I decided to not touch snake yet. I'd like to confirm a few things here. What makes Havok better than mikeray? Let's answer that. Other than that, the rest of the changes I've made are there. Including Z, Sauc3, a few others...

DeLux

Canada sounds like the Midwest >_>

Somehow we manage though

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Krustydeez, here are my wins again.

Mikeray, go.

Tyrant x2
TKD x2
Mike bunch of games, no sets lol
Zekey x1
Vicegrip x1
Kain in a MM
Vatobreak... x2?
Fow x2
Tearbear x2
Razmakazi x1
Rich Brown x1
Megafox x1

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I spent 2 hours reading the last 21 pages.
And.. a lot of the posts in here are useless and pointless bickering.

As for Havok being better than Mikeray.
I would say that the current wins/ losses and placings/ Tournaments are in Havok's favour.

As well as Mikeray was the only one arguing himself where as quite a few people had been backing up Havok.

That's my input! Enjoy.

DeLux

IDK if Havok remembers, but he also beat me in tournament
at my 2nd tournament ever

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Okay, just wanted to reconfirm those beliefs. It's just that I JUST put Mikeray on here recently is why I asked. :)

Please look at the new and improved OP! The chart is still the same at the moment style wise, but I've put this little collapse box at the beginning under the rules link now :) Let me know if I missed anyone or something seems weird...

[collapse="New Additions/Changes!"]
[3|5|2012]
Congrats to the following newcomers!
:samusbrawl:Sauc3 - 5th
:snakebrawl:Havok -5th
:foxbrawl:MegaFox - 4th
:foxbrawl:Tearbear - 5th
Congrats to those who moved on up!!
:linkbrawl:Scizor - 3rd
:gwbrawl:penta - 2nd
:sonicbrawl:MeekSpeedy -3rd
:pikachubrawl:Z - 2nd
:olimarbrawl:Anuar -3rd
[/collapse]

z00ted

Megafox has beaten plenty of Texas players other than Dojo (he never beat Razer).

Espy, K Prime, and a lot of others.. he's seriously underrated lol.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
just making sure he deserves to be above me

I know he does pretty well when ever he goes to tournys but I just dont know who hes beaten besides dojo

Tearbear

Smash Ace
yeah but I have just as good wins

Havok, zekey, raz(was ranked at the time) X2, pitbull, ACx2, icedx(ranked in tj), soid(ranked in tj), X(mm), bam(mm), Japanese yoshi guy(mm), and some others that arnt so notable

A win on havok is impressive too since he actually knows the fox vs snake MU

also id like to vouch, once again, for pitbull
hes been doing pretty well lately like I said before his most recent good wins r on havok and vato and has taken games off me, tyrant, and larry in the past and has usually placed top 5 at most locals

Denti

Smash Master
Yeah, but the competition isn't the same.

Denti and I are like 1-2 for this year. Other than Zac, myself, and a few others.. his competition is nothing compared to SoCal's.

Would you rather play Havok in Grand Finals or Illmatic?
I'd pick the Peach over Snake/Metaknight any day lol.

I agree with this, but I wouldn't discredit Texas lol.
He has beaten practically EVERYONE multiple times other than Gnes and Razer.

I honestly think that they both are amazing players and probably tied at third or second place for now. They need to start attending more nationals and placing well.

Trela
Illmatic
Zac
Dojo (ICs/Diddy)
Espy
K Prime
Zori
Jerm
Infinity
Sync
Megafox
ALSM
Dakpo
Shlike
Pwii

The only people on that list that he has lost to are Illmatic, Trela, Infinity, and Espy.
Anuar is a great player. I have no idea where we are at when compared to each other.

And I've lost to Espy? That was a long time ago.. over a year. Back then I lost to Dphat, UTD zac, Infinity, D4BA, and others.

z00ted

well i think DENTI IS BETTER!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
REGION BIAS MOTHER ****ERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom