• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Wolf vs diddy is +1 diddy and arguably even so it's not like it's a bad MU, McP is also an amazing player, he beat 4god also who is a top D3 and that MU is bad. I've played both Seagull and McP and McP is way better at the Diddy MU than Seagull. Me and Seagull are 1-1 and the time he beat me he only used wolf in 1 game where I 2-0ed his wolf the set I played.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Wolf vs diddy is +1 diddy and arguably even so it's not like it's a bad MU, McP is also an amazing player, he beat 4god also who is a top D3 and that MU is bad. I've played both Seagull and McP and McP is way better at the Diddy MU than Seagull. Me and Seagull are 1-1 and the time he beat me he only used wolf in 1 game where I 2-0ed his wolf the set I played.
Any videos? O:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lie is a literal camping machine. Approaching isn't in his gameplay at all, which is why he's better then Hunter Rogers at the :wolf: vs :diddy: matchup. I've only played Lie once in tourney and he beat me 2-0.

Lie is probably 3rd best :diddy: if Felix is counted as inactive.

:018:

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah I still think Lie is pretty interchangeable with me: he doesn't go full diddy but he has amazing results, I know some MUs better than him and he knows some MUs better than me so I don't really mind Lie being ahead of me or me being ahead of Lie, either one is fine IMO.

C.J.

Smash Master
Reflex beat Vinnie, who beat M2K, who beat Nairo, who beat Nietono, who beat Ramin and Ally.
Reflex > everyone in the world but 9B.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
^ This

Cut the trolling please.

I've given plenty of warnings to people on this thread. I'm going to start dealing out infractions for trolling instead of warnings from here on out.

Cassio

Smash Master
^but leepuff =(

I was actually talking to larry about this the other day. ESAM honestly seems like he has the best Ice Climbers, if Vinnie is above him it seems only because of MU experience in a couple of MUs.
But seriously, who takes a stock off of Reflex's wario with freakin sopo?

Also atm with mew2king not at top form and ESAM getting even better with both characters I think ESAMs the most likely candidate for best player in the US (+ ally) atm. His biggest tournament threats are Illmatic and maybe anti.

D

Deleted member

Lol I'm ranked 24 in the nation and highest yoshi
But not top 5 yoshi
:troll:
1 tourny da bess

Actually only yoshi. Awkward mk banned lists

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I wish whenever I read this thread that there was productivity going on, but half the posts are useless/unneeded.
KillLock still hasn't been fixed.

Also not sure if it has been mentioned but does anyone think that Ally's MK is better than Mew2King's now? His recent tournament results seem to be better and I know he has secondaries but... it's something to think about.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Telling someone their post is useless doesn't really help and is essentially useless as well.

But yeah, KillLock does need to be fixed.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I wish whenever I read this thread that there was productivity going on, but half the posts are useless/unneeded.
KillLock still hasn't been fixed.

Also not sure if it has been mentioned but does anyone think that Ally's MK is better than Mew2King's now? His recent tournament results seem to be better and I know he has secondaries but... it's something to think about.
I am sorry I never got around to fixing it, I've been busy with school and I did take note the first THREE times you asked.

And touching on Ally's MK here may have been a legitimate traversal back on topic, but I'll just humor ya. I think Ally's MK is still not as good as M2K's, with as many accomplishments as he's had with his character. Ally is definitely number two or even. ally may be equal but not better. I've played both of these guys... m2K is just way too safe for his own good, but he doesnt know as many matchups as Ally does imo (hence why ally absolutely destroyed my pit in pools, but m2k let me get him to one stock before someone canceled our mm -_-)

vato_break

Smash Master
i thought this thread was the "top 5" thread not the what "krysteldez thinks" thread. Ally has the results and m2k is not doing as good anymore. ally should be first.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Vato you know more than well that I mean what I say with the facts; M2K still has far better accomplishments with MK as a whole from what I've seen in results threads and in general plus bracket. However, if people want to compare them head to head, and get results as of recent, then by all means. Otherwise, quit just saying stuff and then calling me out on saying stuff if you want something done.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Vato you know more than well that I mean what I say with the facts; M2K still has far better accomplishments with MK as a whole from what I've seen in results threads and in general plus bracket. However, if people want to compare them head to head, and get results as of recent, then by all means. Otherwise, quit just saying stuff and then calling me out on saying stuff if you want something done.
Smashachusetts III - 2/26
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318926
Ally gets first over Vinnie, Shugo, Dabuz, Atomsk, Pelca

Uprise 7 - 3/3
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=134983
Mew2King gets 5th, losing to Vinnie and Dabuz.

Your move, good sir.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
My moves are all predetermined for me, aren't they Anky? :3

I dunno I mean I still feel like they're about as hard to compare as Gnes and ADHD is all I will say atm.

Tomorrow I may finally update, had an exam yesterday, so any one willing to repost their posts from previously on their requests for changes (WITH RESULTS WOULD BE EXCELLENT) would be helpful to jumpstart my progress on it. Otherwise ill do the searching myself ~

Im lookin at :sonic: as an example.

Roller

Smash Legend
For sonic I believe the vast majority, including espy have named meekspeedy indisputably 3rd. That much should be changed for sure (swapping him and speeds positions)

After that it gets less clear. However it seems to me as though the sonic community felt d1aos narrowly deserves 4th.

Fifth looks like a toss up, largely between wedge and speed, granted with a few darkhorses in the running.

Speed performed appealingly abysmal at apex. Getting 4th seed in his round one pool. However it was quite frankly the most horribly seeded rd 1 pool. Which is definitely saying something.

Regardless, wedge 2-0d everyone in his round 1 pool including logic.

Speed miiiight be 5th best, and has beaten a number of notable players in the past, but recent results give wedge the... Edge? harhar

1-espy
2-x
3-meek
4-d1aos
5-wedge/speed

X could also be argued for first. But I'm not touching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom