• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I wonder why Ally is 2nd to Razer in Snakes.

And after UofLI7's events yesterday I think that at the rate he's going M2K won't be holding that #1 spot for long...

Roller

Smash Legend
I had a really witty response to the m2k vs dabuz conflict, involving mutual coital partners. But after Lux gave me a 2 point infraction for the last one. I'll have to lay low for a bit.

Anywho. I really think Ally has more recent great wins than razer. If not solely based on the fact he travels consistently and racks up wins against the top players all over the country. Outside of Apex, Razer has to settle for wins vs TX players the majority of the time. Or losses to Olimars who travel to texas..

idk if Ally is actually BETTER with snake than razer is or not. But if you look at Ally's results with snake recently... It's really no contest for who should have the #1 spot based on this thread's primary criteria. I think the burden of justification should really fall on those favoring razer.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Complaining about useless posts doesn't really help and is essentially uselss as well.

oh nice edit ;D
I added in the second sentence when I edited it.

Also thanks Krystedez, I know I was being impatient about that and I don't think I saw a post saying it was noted.

And... I kinda agree with dabuz.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
PM me if it seems your requests have gone unanswered at least twice. That way the thread keeps on topic/clean :) I didn't have to give you a warning either for it, so it's all good; the OP says it though. I will be remaking the OP with my new update tonight..

For sonic I believe the vast majority, including espy have named meekspeedy indisputably 3rd. That much should be changed for sure (swapping him and speeds positions)

After that it gets less clear. However it seems to me as though the sonic community felt d1aos narrowly deserves 4th.

Fifth looks like a toss up, largely between wedge and speed, granted with a few darkhorses in the running.

Speed performed appealingly abysmal at apex. Getting 4th seed in his round one pool. However it was quite frankly the most horribly seeded rd 1 pool. Which is definitely saying something.

Regardless, wedge 2-0d everyone in his round 1 pool including logic.

Speed miiiight be 5th best, and has beaten a number of notable players in the past, but recent results give wedge the... Edge? harhar

1-espy
2-x
3-meek
4-d1aos
5-wedge/speed

X could also be argued for first. But I'm not touching that.

Objections? I'm concerned on 5th spot.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I don't think we can call this fair, with the number of MK banned tournaments and being super far away from humans being, M2K can't even practice, dude's def best MK, just gotta unrusty his ***, remember when he 3stocked Dabuz? that's when MK was legal. either way, I don't agree with people basing off wins, results is what matters in the end. No one has accomplished what I've done, same with M2K... cept m2k u slacking d00d

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol I'm right above Burntsocks xD

Also, M2K is like a better version of Nick Riddle

They both have their specific way of playing.
It works against a ****-ton of people (M2K obviously more)
When their style doesn't work, they lose.

He isn't the best MK in the U.S.. Anti is.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Lol I'm right above Burntsocks xD

Also, M2K is like a better version of Nick Riddle

They both have their specific way of playing.
It works against a ****-ton of people (M2K obviously more)
When their style doesn't work, they lose.

He isn't the best MK in the U.S.. Anti is.
After seeing Anti on the stream jv 3 stocking dabuz game 1 and 2 I may agree with you.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
List of forthcoming changes.

Sonic :sonic:

1-espy
2-x
3-meek
4-d1aos
5-wedge/speed (choose one guys)

Link :link2:

Move Scizor up?

Bump Shiro and McPE up ^

Olimar :olimar:
Anuars last three tournaments
(his only recent ones) he beat Mike (twice), Rich, Z, BoA, Leepuff. His only losses in those tournaments were to Havok (twice), rich, and terry. His only losses in the last 9-12 months in socal have been to the top players in socal (i.e. tyrant, larry, rich, mike, terry, havok).
Anuar is better than Logic? ^

Snake: :snake:

1. Ally/Razer
2. AllyRazer
3. Fatal
4. MVD
5. Havok**

Falco: :falco:

Address Pelca's placement?!**

Pikachu: :pikachu2:

Move Z up to second ^, K prime down? v

Z CATEGORY: **Address Z's usage of samus? !? **

Dedede: :dedede:

4God move up?

GW: :gw:

1. Vinnie
2. Penta
3. UTDZac
4. Alphicans
5. GIMR

GIMR may be removed for inactivity if he doesn't at least attend a tourney and use Gw some later.

Fox: :fox:

Tearbear???**
MegaFox in 4 or 5**
Trump's placement?

:samus2:

Z IS HERE TOO?! OMGOSH! someone decide if Z's accomplishments are good enough.

Sauc3 tho.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14120917#post14120917

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Has GIMR really been that inactive with GaW? I know at RoS he went mainly GaW placing above even Alphicans (as well as Patches). I also know that I beat Patches a few times in a row in MMs and friendlies over the last few tournies, but GIMR had me beat when we played (only bracket matches we played were in dubs, but he was defs better than me). Other than this I have no idea how active he's been but I just thought I'd bring it up.

Edit: Nothing against Patches, he's a good player who's been improving alot and a great guy, just know that GIMR is actually pretty damn good with GaW

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Patches got A LOT of hype for beating nicole and going kind of close with logic. Prior to that he hasn't done... anything lol. Removing GIMR and replacing him with patches is insane imo.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Patches got A LOT of hype for beating nicole and going kind of close with logic. Prior to that he hasn't done... anything lol. Removing GIMR and replacing him with patches is insane imo.
No offense to Patches, but I kinda gotta agree with this... he HAS improved drastically recently, but I don't think it's quite enough to make the list even despite these wins, atm I don't think he has enough under his belt to warrant bumping off GIMR.

Also as a side note, I know Logic wasn't playing his best at RoS, he dropped a game to me in pools and I saw his MK get two-stocked (iirc) by another GaW main (Snow Shard) in one game (though he did won the set after going Oli) who isn't even ranked in our region.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Those edits that you have there Kryz look decent. idk about Wedge and Speed. I would need to go and look at both of them to be able to give a real reasoning behind why one should be above the other.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
1. Vinnie
2. Penta
3. UTDZac
4. Alphicans
5. Patches

I'd say Leepuff should be on this but Idk if he's going to be active again lol. Still deserves at least 5th though.

also agree with what alphicans said:(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Havok above MVD, unless MVD beating Seibrik like...3 months ago is enough to keep him above. But yeah, he is still better than Mikeray.

MVD

Smash Master
I beat shaky recently, since you know FOW is important like that, I don't think one tournament is enough to put anyone above me

:phone:

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
List of forthcoming changes.

Dedede: :dedede:

4God move up?
So is this happening because of

I conclusion,
Coney is definitely better than me.
4GOD is probably better than me.
And plus Atomsk we are the top 4
DDDS.
or

I would just use G&W Against 4GOD lol. but he beat me in our ditto.
or

D3 will soon be winning tournaments again! Glory to God! :D

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14135983#post14135983

My set vs ESAM was 1-3. He beat me with Pika the first two games. Then I beat his ICs game 3. Then he beat me game 4 with Pika.

My set vs Reflex was 3-1. I beat his Wario the first two games, then I went 1-1 against his PT the last two games of the set.

My set vs Kismet was 2-1. He used Falco.

My 1st set vs McPee was 0-2. He used Wolf then Kirby.
My 2nd set vs McPee was 2-0. He used Wolf then G&W.

My set vs BigLou was 2-1. He used Diddy.

My set vs Billy was 2-0. He used Olimar.
or

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/36fmuy/

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/36fmus/

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/36fmt7/

You know I <3 you Zekey!! :D

And Coney da bess obviously <3

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Bizkit is ******** and has a vendetta on me. Anyone who honestly think he's better or more consistent than I am is deluded.

No by all means though, dont put me up there. I'm well aware I'll never be recognized as a good snake player, ever. Its the curse I get for 1. Not going to more than 1 tourney every month and a half 2. Making the 10th best in NE series. 3. not really caring when I play.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
don't rank me on here please, I try to beg my region not to put me on there PR's as well but they always do......

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Scizor should get 3rd after his recent performance of going all Link. Ninja uses Toon Link here and there.

I also have to agree with the fact that Player-3 like totally skipped Fatal lol

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Didn't you just say a few pages back "If bloodcross is on here then I should def. be on here" or something like that.

Looks like I got another shadow1pj :awesome:

Unless you formally explain to me IN PM why you don't belong on the Top 5 thread (even though you are listed without another person to really take ur spot) listing and it is something that is due to something serious like harassment (seriously?) due to your "fame" lol... Don't bother posting about it. I will definitely get tired of it :)

The above will go into the OP as well, so make note of it now, because once it (along with all the other unestablished rules) are on it, I'll be trying to keep the thread sane and spam free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom